PDA

View Full Version : Newbie LOVES pheremones success story

teko
02-14-2005, 09:16 PM
hey

everybody, I've only used pheremones for about a week and am getting GREAT results. For instance I just went to

vegas last week and my uncles girlfriend who is 24 and I just met her for the first time Was giving me crazy eye

contact and she kept standing close to me and talking to me like shes known me forever. It was great. And at school,

Im a sophomore, All the girls just love to get close to me and talk to me. Like today in PE me and 2 friends were

just sitting on the bleachers and talking and the hottest girl in my class who has really never talked to me comes

up to me and asks me all about vegas and starts touching my shirt that I got there. I was amazed, I was thinkin this

is GREAT. But one thing thats kinda weird is that the female teachers have become a lot more friendly towards me.

like we had a substitute and she kept coming down my row and standing by me for like a couple minutes at a time

during the whole class period. By the way I have the begginners pack and mixed the mones 50/50 in the spray bottle.

One thing I want to know is do they degrade when you mix them?? And I rub 4 drops on my neck and cover with one

spray of cologne.
Seems to work great. So I just wanted to say Im very happy with my results and keep up the

good work with this site.

MOBLEYC57
02-14-2005, 10:07 PM
hey everybody, I've

only used pheremones for about a week and am getting GREAT results. For instance I just went to vegas last week and

my uncles girlfriend who is 24 and I just met her for the first time Was giving me crazy eye contact and she kept

standing close to me and talking to me like shes known me forever. It was great. And at school, Im a sophomore, All

the girls just love to get close to me and talk to me. Like today in PE me and 2 friends were just sitting on the

bleachers and talking and the hottest girl in my class who has really never talked to me comes up to me and asks me

all about vegas and starts touching my shirt that I got there. I was amazed, I was thinkin this is GREAT.

But one thing thats kinda weird is that the female teachers have become a lot more friendly towards me.

like we had a substitute and she kept coming down my row and standing by me for like a couple minutes at a time

during the whole class period. By the way I have the begginners pack and mixed the mones 50/50 in the

spray bottle. One thing I want to know is do they degrade when you mix them?? And I rub 4 drops on my neck and cover

with one spray of cologne.
Seems to work great. So I just wanted to say Im very happy with my results and keep up

the good work with this site.Suffer, MoFo! Suffer!:whip: I'm afraid that comes with the territory, Teko.

:cheers:

What are you using to get your drops? I'd say they won't degrade from mixing them. Glad you're

happy with your purchase! :drunk:

NOTE: If a teach ever grabs you, rips your clothes off,

straddles you getting ready to ride ... know this ... you have every right to just say "NO!" :run:

teko
02-15-2005, 05:51 PM
I just tip the bottle upside down

on my finger and rub it on my neck. I do that 4 times and it seems to be pretty good. Anybody have any other

suggestions on how to apply?? such as spraying it on? also by applying how i do now am I near
ODing? thanks

Bigman808
02-15-2005, 08:10 PM
I'm afraid I can't answer

the first question, but the Pherolibary probably can. I'll do my best on the second one, however (It can probably

answer this one as well lol :box: ). When you are going to apply pheromones, put some on your wrist, just a small

amount, and smell it. If you smell the mones, then you have a good chance to smell them if you have too much on.

Next, keep smelling your wrist periodically, maybe every 30-60 minutes. If you can still smell the mones, then you

will definitely know when you are od'ing. (Method taken from the library Also, look at people's reactions. Are the

people you meet aggressive? Shy? Aggravated? Or, are they horny, have the dihl look, etc? This is also a great

method for determining if you have too much or too little or just the right amount of mones on. Good luck, and

congrats on the successes so far!

MOBLEYC57
02-15-2005, 08:25 PM
I just tip the

bottle upside down on my finger and rub it on my neck. I do that 4 times and it seems to be pretty good. Anybody

have any other suggestions on how to apply?? such as spraying it on? also by applying how i do now am I near
ODing?

thanks
What kind of bottle? :blink:

BIONIC MAN
02-18-2005, 11:24 PM
they will probably give you

an A when you deserve a B. :nono: :lol: