PDA

View Full Version : Hello to all... newbie needs some help within the next 30 minutes!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-21-2001, 07:19 PM
Just got my shipment in today, consisting of NPA, AFA, AE, and APC... gonna do some mixing later but as for now, I\'m about to leave to a club/bar with some ladies. So, I\'m deciding whether to try out AE or AFA alone, perhaps with some cologne, but how many dabs should I use in a crowded club scene? I was also thinking about 1 dab AFA behind the ears, then about 3 to 4 dabs AE on wrists, beard, arms? Is that too much? Or should I just stick to one stand-alone with so many dabs?

Thanks in advance...

**DONOTDELETE**
11-21-2001, 07:42 PM
Geez, mate,

Not much time. I was just paasing so I\'d thought I\'d lurk in.

Guessing ... I think DD would say go with the AE dabs (see early Hit Squad postings in October as well). Can\'t remember Jambat\'s mixture off the top of my head, dammit ... NPA/APC, ratio 70:30 (more guessing)???

No other useful thoughts from me, sorry.

Good luck images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-21-2001, 09:07 PM
I don\'t know if i can still catch you. But anyway, jambat\'s is 70/30, apc/npa.
If you want to use AE alone, use 6 dabs for club scene. I\'ll not use AFA alone if i were you. AE alone is great. have fun!!!

**DONOTDELETE**
11-22-2001, 06:05 PM
shamoji123, how\'d things turn out. If you got any hits post them in the \"Hit Squard Recent Hits\" post. images/icons/wink.gif