PDA

View Full Version : --== Gathering sweat type info ==--

gfunk
02-13-2005, 04:37 PM
Hia

peepz! :)

Been looking trough this forum alot in the last coouple days as I'm always looking to find the

optimal dosage/mix recommedation, and I think I just came up with a great idea to try and collect info about users

and link the results according to their sweat types. This is based on some post I read about how much natural

phero's you have may have an impact on how much you should add, and then what your results are..

I don't

sweat all that much, but when I start to smell, it smells kinda sour, like onion. I know this is a well known kind

of sweat-type.

Other smells I come to think of is what makes me consider to smell like chilinuts, or you might

have another association on that. But I was thinking of if we try to agree of the most basic and general sweat

types, then we could gather info on successful dosages according to the correspondant sweat types. THEN it might be

possible to get some useful tips/rules that may work as more exact pinpointers of recommended dosages?

I'mma

just wondering if anyone else thinks that this sounds like an idea...

Cheers! :thumbsup:

lordcrazyd
02-13-2005, 08:31 PM
Usually, you smell, like what

you eat... It would be too hard of a project to even try, based soley on sweat odor.

bjf
02-13-2005, 08:33 PM
Hia peepz! :)

Been looking trough this forum alot in the last coouple days as I'm always looking to find the optimal dosage/mix

recommedation, and I think I just came up with a great idea to try and collect info about users and link the results

according to their sweat types. This is based on some post I read about how much natural phero's you have may have

an impact on how much you should add, and then what your results are..

I don't sweat all that much, but

when I start to smell, it smells kinda sour, like onion. I know this is a well known kind of sweat-type.

Other smells I come to think of is what makes me consider to smell like chilinuts, or you might have another

association on that. But I was thinking of if we try to agree of the most basic and general sweat types, then we

could gather info on successful dosages according to the correspondant sweat types. THEN it might be possible to get

some useful tips/rules that may work as more exact pinpointers of recommended dosages?

I'mma just

wondering if anyone else thinks that this sounds like an idea...

Cheers!

:thumbsup:

Great idea! Any experts know about "sweat type?"

Skyy
02-14-2005, 04:18 PM
I will eat apples for 5 days so my

sweat smells wonderful!!

har har har

Marlboro_man
02-14-2005, 06:56 PM
Great idea! Any

experts know about "sweat type?"Well I liked this idea so I tried searching the net for info on different

swear smell for an hour yesterday but was able to come up with nothing. I have also heard that people smell like

what they eat but we need more of an expert like DST in on this one.

gfunk
02-16-2005, 05:36 AM
Aright.

lordcrazyd (member.php?u=1428), this is a typical example of dragging my post out of context immediately!

No thank you for that, it was very inconstructive for my suggested debate. Maybe what you eat decides what

hormone-production you will get?

Anyway, I think that if we make these groups of sweat types:

01a: little

sweat, sour onion smell
01b: little sweat, standard smell
01c: little sweat, chilinuts smell
02a: medium

sweat, sour onion smell
02b: medium sweat, standard smell
02c: medium sweat, chilinuts smell
03a: much

sweat, sour onion smell
03b: much sweat, standard smell
03c: much sweat, chilinuts smell

The key here

is the amount of sweat and general pinpoint of which kind of sweat scent. Then we'd hopefully be able to catalogize

the dosages according to result reports, and maybe make some kind of general user guides for the different

products.

Cheers :)