PDA

View Full Version : Cover scent altering the nature of a hit.

ManBeast
02-13-2005, 12:11 AM
Hey everyone, I know I've been a bit quiet lately, but I swear it's because of intense research LoL!!

All kidding aside. I've had steady hits, but have spent most the time learning how to capitalize, how fast to move

in reaction to different things, there is a LOT to learn when ya throw yourself out there and really actively try to

meet people!

Now onto the topic...
I've become a big fan of Perception. I feel that given my alpha-ness, it

has a great ratio of `mones. I also like playing with different scents, while keeping a "standard" enhanced

signature (mostly because it seems to work very well). The thing I've noticed is that under very similar situations

(same shift at work, different week, so I see *basically* the same people under similar circumstances), a different

coverscent with the Perception, will tend towards a slightly different hit.... Specifically, with the included cover

scent, it's a very respectful, calm, relaxed and slightly sexual hit. When I use Hugo Boss Baldessarini, the hit

beomes a bit less calm and relaxed, while a bit more sexual in nature.

My question is: Has anyone else noticed

someting like this? Same `mone signature, but a different scent leading to a different kind of hit? I wonder if the

notes in the scent can actually enhance our sensitivity to different `mones...

MB

Gegogi
02-13-2005, 01:32 AM
I can say that, without 'mones,

I long ago noticed certain colognes attracted some women while repelling others. My ex-wife told me CD Fahrenheit

made her feel like hurling and gave her a headache. My last GF loved the scent of my Burberry Weekend so much she

decided to buy a bottle for her husband (so she could pretend he was me while they made love--I'm not kidding!). I

don't think cologne changes the 'mones but adds its own unique effect. Unfortunately that effect varies from

person to person...