2)met Girl At Bar At 7:30pm
3) Went Back Home

With Girl At 8:pm
4) Got Laid :) !!!

5) Gave Girl Ride Home
6) Went Back To Bar
7) Met Another Girl Made

Out
8) 2nd Day Of Pheromones And It Worked For Me :)

Btw
Im 6,4" 235lbs Lation 29years Ols Living In Nyc.

And These Girls Were Hot And I Met Them In A Bar In Soho. Forgot 2nd Girls Name.

Thx!!! Bruce !!!

LiteMeUP
02-12-2005, 08:31 PM
Btw First Thing I Did Once I

Got Home Was Post The Above !!!

MOBLEYC57
02-12-2005, 08:44 PM
Just Work

Chikara 1/2 Gel Pack
Behind Ears

1)went Out To Bar At 7pm
2)met Girl At Bar At 7:30pm
3) Went Back Home With

Girl At 8:pm
4) Got Laid :) !!!

5) Gave Girl Ride Home
6) Went Back To Bar
7) Met Another Girl Made Out
8)

2nd Day Of Pheromones And It Worked For Me :)

Btw
Im 6,4" 235lbs Lation 29years Ols Living In Nyc.

And

These Girls Were Hot And I Met Them In A Bar In Soho. Forgot 2nd Girls Name.

Thx!!! Bruce !!!
Was

this the first time you've seen these girls, or someone you knew, LMU? :think:

:thumbsup:

tounge
02-12-2005, 11:07 PM
Come on Mobley, you're smarter

than that.

LiteMeUP
02-13-2005, 06:42 AM
first time i met both of these

ladies.

I feel bad because I've just cheated on my girlfriend.

I think i was seeing how far how could

take it.

MOBLEYC57
02-13-2005, 08:22 AM
Come on Mobley,

you're smarter than that.
What are you trying to say, Signor Tounge ... tisn't twue? :think:

With

the exceptions of the time and giving the girl a ride home, it has happened to me twice without even hearing of

mones. The second time it happened, the second making out session, ended with the night being a two'fer.

Almost like that SlaveLawyer's story ... it could have been true, yes? :think: Whatever!:run:

Sparky
02-13-2005, 09:49 AM
@ LiteMeUp: Hey, thats real good

news!!! I have the chika spray, but now I think I'm gonna try the gel packs :wave:

You said, you went to a

club. Did you go on your own to that club or with friends? Did you chat the girls up or did they chat you up.

AND dont forget a gilr's name!!!!! :nono: (I once had big trouble as I forgot a name of a girl....)

LiteMeUP
02-13-2005, 11:39 AM
it was a bar. and yes i went

with my friends. its good i did because they kept the girl i slept with friends entertained. while i was at my

place. just 15minutes away.

Watcher
02-13-2005, 06:54 PM
well if it works for ya good luck

though being the size you are 6"1 myself 230 pounds and 25 i get similar reactions without mones but they still

help

happyman
02-14-2005, 01:18 AM
well if it works

for ya good luck though being the size you are 6"1 myself 230 pounds and 25 i get similar reactions without mones

but they still help

Now,
This is a touch off center from the norm isn't it? Seems a touch

overblown if I may. Are we being a little exaggerative of the night out? Can you elaborate? I mean, it seems as

though you were Tom Cruise and a Love Witch doctor all in one just from a single application of pheromones.

Happy

Gegogi
02-14-2005, 01:36 AM
Well, it can happen but you

can't be too picky. With practice you can become very adept at spotting, stalking and nailing horny or loney women.

When I was young and stupid I used to pickup tourist girls on Waikiki and Ala Moana beach nearly every week. I got

bored of the game after a year or so, especially playing tour guide. They were easy game as most women are willing

to do almost anything in a place where nobody knows them. Unfortunately, I often had difficulty peeing a few days

after a conquest. Plus, it was a very loney existence, always searching. I'm lucky my little friend didn't fall

off. He's far more discriminating now.

MOBLEYC57
02-14-2005, 04:55 AM
With practice you

can become very adept at spotting, stalking and nailing horny women. Now there's the post I've been

waiting for! :thumbsup: I've read the very same statement somewhere before :think:, but they didn't go into it.

:frustrate

Come on, Gegogi and the rest of you HORNY WOMEN

Spotting Experts, spread the wealth!:whip: How do you spot a horny

woman that's not all over you, or telling you she needs to be fed?

Sparky
02-14-2005, 06:08 AM
Well, it can happen

but you can't be too picky. With practice you can become very adept at spotting, stalking and nailing horny or

loney women.
Yes, but how can you practise if you just aint got to nerve to do it. THAT MAKES ME SICK

:box:

Obviously, its sometimes so obvious that a woman wants you, and if you use mones in addition you could

almost ASK HER if she wants to SLEEP with YOU, if you had the NERVE.

Many times I spotted woman that seemed to

be pretty interrested, horny and etc. And sometimes they even started teasing me like I reportet in my hit story.

BUT IF YOU CANNOT RESPOND PROPERLY, HOW CAN YOU PRATICE AND NAIL A WOMAN.

HOLY SHIT HOW CAN THAT BE SO NERVE

CHALLANGING.

JUST GO FOR GIRLS SPARKY, GO!!!!!!!!!!!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRGH :frustrate

LiteMeUP
02-14-2005, 09:17 AM
Actually the girl i slept with

just looked to good for me to pass by. If you read previous threads i written I was able to pick up girls with no

problem except (with no mones) female bartenders would sometimes even hook me up with free drinks :). The problem

was that I was tooo shy. I didn't know what to say to a girl after first contact and eventually i would bore them.

I started using realm and that allowed me to be more confident and entertaining. After discovering that ream had

mones in it then i came to lovescent to see what else mones could do for me. and chikara was able to cut down the

time for me to the level where it would take me 3 days to just 30 minutes. The girl i picked up just looked real

good and she wasn't a tourist she lived in NYC and the way the conversation went seemed like we were destined for

each other or something there was some great chemistry. But i think this was do to the mones. that should answer

your question :)

bjf
02-14-2005, 10:03 AM
30 minutes is just nuts to me. what

a whore

Marlboro_man
02-14-2005, 10:19 AM
Yes, but how

can you practise if you just aint got to nerve to do it. THAT MAKES ME SICK :box:

Obviously, its sometimes so

obvious that a woman wants you, and if you use mones in addition you could almost ASK HER if she wants to SLEEP with

YOU, if you had the NERVE.

Many times I spotted woman that seemed to be pretty interrested, horny and etc. And

sometimes they even started teasing me like I reportet in my hit story. BUT IF YOU CANNOT RESPOND PROPERLY, HOW CAN

YOU PRATICE AND NAIL A WOMAN.

HOLY SHIT HOW CAN THAT BE SO NERVE CHALLANGING.

JUST GO FOR GIRLS SPARKY,

GO!!!!!!!!!!!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRGH :frustrate
Sparky, you are

correct when you say how can you practice if you don't have the nerve. You must have the nerve or it will never

happen! So if you need nerve do these two things:
1. Change your mindset: Don't worry about getting rejected,

rather think of it as a numbers game. Let's say you are 200 lbs over weight (of course this is only an example)

then you may be sucessfull 5% of the time, right? So you need to approach 100 women to get 5 numbers. It's that

simple, know it's a numbers game and play by those rules.
2. Keeping the first rule in mind start approaching

women. Go to a mall and walk up to 20 women before leaving, or tell yourself rather than approach 20 women you will

approach as many as it takes till you get 3 numbers that day. These girls don't have to be perfect 10's, hell

toss their number's in the garbage on the way out of the mall. Just get used to approaching and talking to girls.

I promise you this much when doing this, if you are sucessful 5% of the time orignally and keep practicing your

sucess rate will keep climbing. When you do it enough you can realistically be over 80% sucess with single girls

even if your average looking.

What did we learn here? GET THE NERVE!!!!

Gegogi
02-14-2005, 11:59 AM
"... you could almost ASK HER if she wants to SLEEP with YOU, if you had the

NERVE."

Err, that usually doesn't work. They invite you or you invite yourself up to their hotel

room and the deal is pretty much sealed. As for having the nerve, it's easy when you have nothing to lose, i.e.,

strangers don't talk. It's much more difficult when you're in a circle of friends or actually like them...

MOBLEYC57
02-14-2005, 12:21 PM
Now there's

the post I've been waiting for! :thumbsup: I've read the very same statement somewhere before :think:, but they

didn't go into it. :frustrate

Come on, Gegogi and the rest of you HORNY WOMEN

Spotting Experts, spread the wealth!:whip: How do you spot a horny

woman that's not all over you, or telling you she needs to be fed?
:wave: Anyone? Anyone? :blink:

Marlboro_man
02-14-2005, 12:36 PM
:wave:

Anyone? Anyone? :blink:
Mobley, I think more or less the women become horny like that after you interact

with them. Well most women are really horny but not willing should I say. So how do you spot them you ask? I

guess by watching them you will see them stroke objects a lot, or lick their lips as well as traditional hair flips.

Some women will actually be squirming alot (if you know what I mean) but that may be the affect of the mones. I

guess what I am trying to say is although most women are naturally horny, it's you and your interaction with them

that makes them want to sleep with you. Of course there are exceptions to every rule so watch for a girl who is

making extreme eye contact with you and who doesn't break it when you make it back. I hope this helps ya.

bjf
02-14-2005, 12:47 PM
Mobley, I think

more or less the women become horny like that after you interact with them. Well most women are really horny but

not willing should I say. So how do you spot them you ask? I guess by watching them you will see them stroke

objects a lot, or lick their lips as well as traditional hair flips. Some women will actually be squirming alot (if

you know what I mean) but that may be the affect of the mones. I guess what I am trying to say is although most

women are naturally horny, it's you and your interaction with them that makes them want to sleep with you. Of

course there are exceptions to every rule so watch for a girl who is making extreme eye contact with you and who

doesn't break it when you make it back. I hope this helps ya.

I've started to pay attention to

BL too because of all this. The other night at a bar, there was a girl who was sitting all different from the rest,

she was with her friends at the actual bar, and she was seated with her body pointed toward me.

I would not

have picked up on this but I thought she was affected because of what I thought was eye contact.

Then I

noticed her stroking her straw up and down like a penis :lol: I never would have seen this had it been for the

obvious eye contact. She kept turning to look at me - did so about 20-25 times within the span of an hour (nuts

right?).

Actually when I did make eye contact, she immediately turned rght to the bar, and then her back

was toward me. Eventually she shifted her position again. I interpreted it as her shyness of course.

About

not breaking eye contact, I get that alot...but what does it mean when YOU are first looking at them, and then they

look right back at you w/o breaking eye contact?

Marlboro_man
02-14-2005, 01:30 PM
BJF I am going to copy the

post to the BL thread as we are way off topic on this thread.

Gegogi
02-14-2005, 08:24 PM
Marlboro Man knows his stuff.

First of all, nearly all women under 40 are horndogs. You don't have to look for lip licking, hard nipples or straw

stroking. Just zero in a woman you feel attracted to. The key is applying friendly and direct interaction, e.g.,

walk up and introduce yourself. You'll usually know in a few seconds to beat it or hang around. At the least

you'll have a pleasant conversation with an attractive woman. I had it easy as tourist women sunbathing on Waikiki

are looking for a good time. Thus it's easy to talk (compared to a bar or dance club) and my rejection rate was

relatively low. My "speciality" was Japanese women. One even asked if I'd marry her! Some of them looked me up

every year or two until I got married. Of course I had to knock it off at that point. However, it was extremely time

consuming walking up and down the beach everyday trolling for babs. Eventually you gotta get a life...

Sparky
02-17-2005, 06:10 AM
Sparky, you

are correct when you say how can you practice if you don't have the nerve. You must have the nerve or it will never

happen! So if you need nerve do these two things:
1. Change your mindset: Don't worry about getting rejected,

rather think of it as a numbers game. Let's say you are 200 lbs over weight (of course this is only an example)

then you may be sucessfull 5% of the time, right? So you need to approach 100 women to get 5 numbers. It's that

simple, know it's a numbers game and play by those rules.
2. Keeping the first rule in mind start approaching

women. Go to a mall and walk up to 20 women before leaving, or tell yourself rather than approach 20 women you will

approach as many as it takes till you get 3 numbers that day. These girls don't have to be perfect 10's, hell toss

their number's in the garbage on the way out of the mall. Just get used to approaching and talking to girls. I

promise you this much when doing this, if you are sucessful 5% of the time orignally and keep practicing your sucess

rate will keep climbing. When you do it enough you can realistically be over 80% sucess with single girls even if

your average looking.

What did we learn here? GET THE NERVE!!!!This sounds to me like doing a bit

probalility excercise, in fact i like probability playing and its cool!!! The 2nd point sounds to me a bit

unrealistic? Correct me if I misinterpreted this, but do you really think, that one can approach woman in a mall,

chatting them up and maybe asking for numbers? IMO they would look at you, maybe lough and say somewhat like "go

home lil boy and play with ya mama". Maybe they won't do all this and the reason I find this unrealistc is just

because i'm afraid to do an approach :sad: If I had the time I'd read the BL threads, according to what you guys

say they seem to be very helpful...

@gegogi: Woman under 40 are usually horndogs and all you have to do is:

1) Observe woman and try to interpret several signals like eye contact hair twirling and etc...
2) Approach woman

and chat them up in a right way and try to establish physical contact
3) Try to get outta the mass of poeple,

isolete them (i.e. hotel)
4) NAIL 'EM until the beds are burning :hammer:

Correct?

Marlboro_man
02-17-2005, 01:20 PM
[QUOTE=Sparky]The 2nd point

sounds to me a bit unrealistic? Correct me if I misinterpreted this, but do you really think, that one can approach

woman in a mall, chatting them up and maybe asking for numbers? IMO they would look at you, maybe lough and say

somewhat like "go home lil boy and play with ya mama". Maybe they won't do all this and the reason I find this

unrealistc is just because i'm afraid to do an approach :sad: If I had the time I'd read the BL threads, according

to what you guys say they seem to be very helpful...

QUOTE]
Sparky most women will not talk to you that way and

if they do so what f*** them there are plenty more. As a matter of fact most women will be happy and flattered that

you approached them. You need to start approaching women if you want to be sucessful with them. It may sound like

a numbers game to you, and to some degree it is, but so is shooting basketball's into a hoop. The first time you

picked up a basketball you may have made 1 out of 10 shots, but as you practiced more you starting making 50% then

70%. Do you get the comparison? It's all about practice. If you are afraid to talk to women then they will pick

up on that and not want you and as you gain confidence more of them will see that and want you. Do your self a

favor and think what is the worst that can happen when you approach a women and I bet you come with some answer that

verbally rejects you. So what, who cares what they think because others will accept you.

Riley
02-17-2005, 06:00 PM
I'm not a "cold caller"... I

can't just walk up to a woman and start hitting on her. I need an "in"... something to start a conversation. Many

times, if a woman is sitting next to me, she will start the convo or give me something to use to start talking to

her.

I also cannot rememeber if I have ever met a woman and was taking her back to my place for sex in

just 30 mins... usually there is at least an hour of "getting to know each other" convo before hand. I find the

most important bit of body language during that hour is good eye contact.

with the exception of one or two

girls I have known, coming right out and asking them to sleep with you will get you less than nowhere. Typically, I

invite them back to my place for a drink (this works well when the place you are at is closing soon). Simple and

harmless.

If you have a hard time walking up to women and just hitting on them, practice just striking up

conversations with women that just happen to be around you... and practice looking for that "in" that will get the

conversation going.

Riley

Sparky
02-19-2005, 02:17 AM
@ Marlboro: I think I get the

comparison with basketball. In fact, I practised for Basketball because we were tested in school and I could enhance

my hit quality from about 40-50% to 70-80%, sometimes even 90%. I agree with you the more practise the more hits.

This principle should also work for chick hits. Nothing can happen if it goes wrong, exept some rejections. Well who

cares, it might be a good practise before I concentrate on my real target chick...

@Riley: It's pretty hard

for me too, chatting up woman if theres not an "in" to start a conversation. I sometimes try to create an "in" ,as

you call it, i.e. a girl is standing next to me in a bar an we're both waiting for the drinks I used to say

somewhat like. "hell, it's now about 15mins and still I aint got my drink..."