PDA

View Full Version : where can i get P10 ?

**DONOTDELETE**
11-21-2001, 05:57 PM
hello Bruce,
I was wondering where can i get/order this P10 or i have to do my own P10 mix ? images/icons/laugh.gif

Bruce
11-21-2001, 07:56 PM
Hi,

If Jacque doesn\'t have it, you can buy it from us, if you have any successful order history. See: http://pherolibrary.com/forum-club (\"http://pherolibrary.com/forum-club\")
If you have never used a potent phero product don\'t start with P10.

Cheers,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
11-25-2001, 05:41 PM
Bruce, I\'ve read your caution about not starting with Perfect 10 several times but I\'m not sure I know why. I\'ve tried NPA, TE, APC, AE, AFA and have had some success with the Jambat mix. Is the warning about Perfect 10 because its so concentrated that it\'s easy to overdose and then think it\'s not working? Or is it that the effects are so powerful it knocks women to thier knees and a newbie might not know how to handle the success? I\'ve had luck with the NPA+APC and have wondered if switching the NPA for Andro, PI or Perfect 10 might increase the effect of the mix. Your thoughts??

**DONOTDELETE**
11-25-2001, 06:26 PM
I don\'t think I noticed P10 working powerfully. I\'m dabbing it - couple of dabs behind the ears, but it\'s not making life any better. There might be some activation trick, or it\'s just one of those things that\'s potent but socially not applicable.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-25-2001, 06:40 PM
Has anyone used P10 and AE? I am wondering which one is better. images/icons/crazy.gif

[ November 25, 2001: Message edited by: TheSims ]

Bruce
11-25-2001, 06:54 PM
Hi Andre,
The danger is definitely not that you will get women clawing at your body and not know how to handle the sucess. Partly it is just because there is a lot of mixing and messing to do where the chance of fatal mistakes is running high. Partly it is just that using any pheromone product requires some skill on the part of the user; this includes some social skills, but also just knowing what you are looking for in terms of change. This process can be worked out with a little persistent effort and a bottle of the Jambat mix as you have found out, but skipping that step and jumping into an expensive set like P10 ups the stakes and fear of failure unecessarily.

In my case, I tried pheromones for the first time at an age when my natural pheromones were well past their peak and as a happily married man did my experimentation in the safe and easy environment of Japanese shops, my local gym and around the many mothers of my kindergarten-age son\'s classmates. Although nothing overtly outrageous occured, within days I was convinced I was dealing with a very real and potent chemical force. It is not always that easy to come up with those results depending on your expectations, age and environment, and it is better to work that out with a $29.95 bottle of sandalwood Edge than a mysterious kit to the tune of $129.95.
All the Best,
Bruce