PDA

View Full Version : Free Shipping

MOBLEYC57
02-11-2005, 10:33 PM
How does that work?

:sick:

If I place an order for, say, $110, use a coupon/forum discount that makes the final total under $100.

Does the order still qualify for FREE SHIPPING, or does it have to be $100 or more after all has been said and done

and discounted and totaled? :blink:

Thanks! :wave:

Bruce
02-12-2005, 08:18 AM
You know, I was just wondering that

myself yesterday. Somebody wrote me and said, "hey, I didn't get the free shipping. Can you go refund that for

me?" Then when I went to look at the order, sure enough, the original total was over $100. but after the discount

it was eighty something. "Hmmmm..." says I. I suspect that the reason the "free shipping" option didn't appear is

that it looks at the final discounted total. Bottom line? It's all automatic, and I'm not really sure what the

shopping cart does in that case. Just give it a shot and see what happens. Then let us know. :)

Bruce

Sparky
02-14-2005, 02:33 AM
Here's another question

concearning free shipping:

Does that only work within the US? I live in Germany and I simulated an order over

100$, but still I had to chose between FedEx or US mail or whatever and the shipping was added to my total.

Bruce
02-14-2005, 03:21 AM
Sparky,

I'm pretty sure

that the free shipping only works in the US. To certain areas only the Fed Ex option shows up I think. (eg: areas

where the post isn't secure)

B

Sparky
02-14-2005, 01:58 PM
OK, I see. Thanks.

If

there's no free shipping over 100$, I will try to keep the total very low in order to evade the duty crap...