PDA

View Full Version : My first real hit, oh god, the horror

puule
02-11-2005, 04:53 PM
Well I tried out some soe gel I had laying around today because I want to see if theres a woman out there worth

healing my smashed heart for. I tried pheromones before to get this girl but it didn't work and I lost her.

Anyhoo, I never liked the soe, didnt like the smell, but i decided to use it because i realized that I am a lone

wolf type and keep to myself, and with what happened with the girl made me close up even more. i just wanted

something to make me calm and seem approachable and them chatty, if they start im good, if i start im a wreck, just

me i guess, so i slapped on the soe. it calms me down but it also makes me edgy and snappy, its really weird, NPA

doesnt even do that to me, ive always thought that was odd.

my uncle picks me up to go shopping and hes a bit

extra chatty, but whatever, nothing much at the grocery store. Then I go to Canadian Tire to look for some airsoft

BBs in the sporting goods section. I walk by the guy at the till and he turns his head watching me walk by (I'm

really banned from the store, so i let that incident go)
Theres a guy and a girl in the isle facing the opposite

side of the guns n stuff, i walk by them and stop a bit passed his right side loking for the BBs, and his head just

does a 180 over his right shoulder, so i walk over to what would be his left side, and he whips his head over his

left shoulder looking at me:blink: , then he looks back at what they were looking at and the girl didnt even move at

all. :blink: disturbing.
went to the checkout line to pay, and the guy in the other line turns and starts looking

at me for a few seconds. the guy ahead of me is talking with the cashier who was an old woman in her 50s or

something, (no no no! you sicko's! dont even go there!) ok i think chatty is good maybe this stuff does work. I get

to the till and I say hi... and nothing, not even a hi back from her, what the hell? kinda dissapointed. Hey its not

that way, i dont want no biddy booty!!

I get home and jump in the tub, and it hits me! theres a man soe and a

woman soe, but no, it couldnt be, say it aint so!! then i think, is that why it smells like girlie shampoo? then i

remember the label on the pack is red, so I check on the site, there both red but then i read the girl one smells

floral and the dude one smells like musk:frustrate that explains the whole thing, i think, tell me ive got the

girlie one, please tell me ive got the girlie one!! if i dont, i dont want no more hits, ill stay at home alone

forever then, id rather have biddy booty than dudie booty:nono:

MOBLEYC57
02-11-2005, 05:50 PM
Well I tried out

some soe gel I had laying around today because I want to see if theres a woman out there worth healing my smashed

heart for. I tried pheromones before to get this girl but it didn't work and I lost her.

Anyhoo, I never liked

the soe, didnt like the smell, but i decided to use it because i realized that I am a lone wolf type and keep to

myself, and with what happened with the girl made me close up even more. i just wanted something to make me calm and

seem approachable and them chatty, if they start im good, if i start im a wreck, just me i guess, so i slapped on

the soe. it calms me down but it also makes me edgy and snappy, its really weird, NPA doesnt even do that to me, ive

always thought that was odd.

my uncle picks me up to go shopping and hes a bit extra chatty, but whatever,

nothing much at the grocery store. Then I go to Canadian Tire to look for some airsoft BBs in the sporting goods

section. I walk by the guy at the till and he turns his head watching me walk by (I'm really banned from the store,

so i let that incident go)
Theres a guy and a girl in the isle facing the opposite side of the guns n stuff, i

walk by them and stop a bit passed his right side loking for the BBs, and his head just does a 180 over his right

shoulder, so i walk over to what would be his left side, and he whips his head over his left shoulder looking at

me:blink: , then he looks back at what they were looking at and the girl didnt even move at all. :blink:

disturbing.
went to the checkout line to pay, and the guy in the other line turns and starts looking at me for a

few seconds. the guy ahead of me is talking with the cashier who was an old woman in her 50s or something, (no no

no! you sicko's! dont even go there!) ok i think chatty is good maybe this stuff does work. I get to the till and I

say hi... and nothing, not even a hi back from her, what the hell? kinda dissapointed. Hey its not that way, i dont

want no biddy booty!!

I get home and jump in the tub, and it hits me! theres a man soe and a woman soe, but no,

it couldnt be, say it aint so!! then i think, is that why it smells like girlie shampoo? then i remember the label

on the pack is red, so I check on the site, there both red but then i read the girl one smells floral and the dude

one smells like musk:frustrate that explains the whole thing, i think, tell me ive got the girlie one, please tell

me ive got the girlie one!! if i dont, i dont want no more hits, ill stay at home alone forever then, id rather have

biddy booty than dudie booty:nono:Welcome, P U U L E! You have entered into the .......... T w i l i g h t

Zone!!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl::rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I hope, for your booty's sake, it was the girls

version! :drunk:

phersurf
02-11-2005, 06:09 PM
I vote this post of the

month!

Biddy Booty!! Classic! I've never heard that one before. Must be Canadian thing.

Gegogi
02-11-2005, 06:15 PM
It's probably not you. You were

anticipating something happening and thus were overly sensitive. People act strange all the time. Besides, it takes

a few minutes for 'mones to do their magic and people must be in close proximity to you.

The pack of SOE I

have is white with purple wrting on the front. Oddly it doesn't say men or women on it. However, it smells like

cheap sandalwood aftershave, not girlie shampoo. I hate the scented version. Give me the fresh BO smell SOE any day

of the week.

But if you do have the girlie SOE, use it to your advantage. Don women's rags, SOE-W and maybe

a cute lezzie might come your way. As a man you'll look really butch and win her heart pronto.

puule
02-11-2005, 06:21 PM
Is there a way to tell which one I

got? they are the gel packs not the bottle so i am wondering if the gel has different scents or the guy and girl gel

smell the same? also can anyone describe the guy scent?

But if you do have the girlie SOE, use it

to your advantage. Don women's rags, SOE-W and maybe a cute lezzie might come your way. As a man you'll look

really butch and win her heart pronto.OOHHHHHHH Yummy!!

Friendly1
02-12-2005, 08:28 AM
LOL!

That is the

funniest/best hit story I have read in a LOOONG time!

:POKE:

:cheers:

ironfire
02-13-2005, 02:13 AM
Puuule,

:welcome: I get

stare from male more than female too. I'm very fustrated too definitely see what you mean as it happen to me too.

I'm not gay or dressed like one when I wear any kind of mones: SOE/m, Chikara/m, AE/m, Wagg/m males are more turn

on :sad: . I haven't find my right mix and still searching. But I totally see your concern, good observation

bud.
________
BHO HASH OIL (http://trichomes.org/hashish/bho-hash-oil)

-RA-
02-13-2005, 03:46 AM
ROFLMAO....hey man, it was worth it

for the laugh!
:rofl::run:

SirAngel
02-13-2005, 04:21 AM
puule and ironfire!

I´ve

got an idea...
Get youself some gel-packs for women and try them out and see if they maid work for you... your mone

signatures maid be a lot diffrent from others..worth a try..

puule
02-13-2005, 05:28 PM
I just think its the gel pack, it

smells ,like i said, girlie. It must be the woman's one. I aint gay either (thought about it, but the whole thing

about being with another guy ruins the idea. The rest of the brochure looks nice though:rofl:!) but any attention is

good attention I guess. I'm a lesbian til I give up on the broads:thumbsup:

jvkohl
02-14-2005, 07:44 AM
The SoE/w gel pack includes the

words "For Her" on the label.

JVK