PDA

View Full Version : Poll: How much cover scent do you wear?

esk6969
02-11-2005, 08:43 AM
I did a search, and didn't really find anything like this in the archives. Basically, just as the title says...

how much cover scent do you wear? Regardless of whether you wear one or many 'mones, or what cologne you use,

realizing some are stronger than others. just trying to keep it simple.

CptKipling
02-11-2005, 08:53 AM
It depends what I'm wearing,

more stinky applications require more covering.

Normal cologne rules apply though, do not make people gag at

your scent.

Marlboro_man
02-11-2005, 09:08 AM
The only cover scent that I

wear is Pheros, so therefore I cannot answer your poll since you didn't leave a choice for 0. However if you mean

products such as spmo, ae, or pheros as cover scent then I need an option other than sprays.

esk6969
02-11-2005, 09:31 AM
The only

cover scent that I wear is Pheros, so therefore I cannot answer your poll since you didn't leave a choice for 0.

However if you mean products such as spmo, ae, or pheros as cover scent then I need an option other than

sprays.
Thanks for the reply MM, I should clear this up... I mean to say, NON-mone cover scent, i.e.,

cologne. Maybe I should have just asked "how much cologne" do you wear, but then, that implies just a fragrance

question - but I really mean, "How much non-pheromone-cologne do you wear, as a cover scent, on days when you

are also wearing 'mone products?" There, that is the question I was trying to ask. If you use 'mone-laced

products, such as Pheros, APC, SPMO, etc. as your cover scent, those still contain 'mones, and so therefore would

not apply for purposes of this poll.