PDA

View Full Version : University Case Presentation tomorrow, What should I wear

tonicma
02-08-2005, 08:22 PM
Hi,
I was just wondering, tomorrow there is this big case I am doing which is worth a large

portion of my final mark. I was just wonder what Phermones I should use to make the "impression" that my

presentation is really impressive and should get a high mark. What I mean is I am well prepared for the case and all

and I think i will get something around 75 to 82%. But I want to insure that I can get the 80% range and if possible

mid 80's.
My prof is i guess 40 years old at least, female.

SirAngel
02-09-2005, 12:39 AM
Hi tonicma,

There should

defenetly be some wagg or soe! and go easy on the none...you donĀ“t know if she has her period or not and then some

women hate the none smell. maby some chikara in combo with wagg or soe would be my sugestion to you.

good

luck
SirAngel

Gegogi
02-09-2005, 01:44 AM
'Mones won't

matter much unless she spends the presentation in close proximity to you. In a large classroom full of people your

'mones will miggle with everyone else. If you want your presentation to make an impression, work your ass off: make

your research thorough, carefully outline your speech and rehearse your lines like an actor. Pheromones won't

provide a free lunch--maybe a slight edge if your work is good and you kiss ass after class while soaked in SOE.

SirAngel
02-09-2005, 08:41 AM
Gegogi has a good point there.

I seem to remember he works at some kind of university and for sure knows what he is talking about. I would further

suggest if you use mones, wear them on your forarms wrist an hands and spread them through normal movement of your

hands..

esk6969
02-09-2005, 08:52 AM
Both good points above. While

style with no substance will not help you here, it sounds like you've got that point covered. Which leads to the

other reco, Chikara + wagg or soe. I second that heartily.

In my experience, Chikara does not generate a lot of

"sexual" hits (although long conversations can lead into sex eventually, but that's a gradual effect). Rather,

with C7 I get respect, plus friendliness, minus intimidation. WAGG in combination with this (or by itself) is also

non-sexual, but seems more to lead to general all-around good feelings in others, along with increased friendliness

AFTER interaction is initiated. I can't speak for SOE, as I haven't done enough testing of it yet.

But if I

had to pick only one 'mone for most professional or business situations, it would be Chikara. Though WAGG is also

good either in concert or alone, there is none of the "respect" quality to it that Chikara has, which I think will

help you here in this situation. I have a high CEE factor, so respect (or is it fear?) is usually not a problem for

me, but I can see where WAGG solo on more typical 'mone signatures could lead to a doormat effect.