PDA

View Full Version : If your out of phermones you can try the following

LiteMeUP
02-07-2005, 04:27 PM
Guys I was waiting for my next shipment of mones and I couldn't wait any longer. So i tried a small

experiment which worked better than what i expected but it is sort of disgusting but who cares it worked. I tried

this experiment since I've done a little bit of research on mones and how our bodies produce natural mones all the

time. So i started thinking that when having sex your body might produce more mones during the act that would make

the woman you are having intercourse with to be more sexually attracted to you at that particular time. I mean

during the act of sex both bodies are working at just making the whole reproduction stage of being more successfull

and therefore having a successfull pregnancy. I mean during intercourse it is scientifically reported that both

parties go through physical changes while in the act of sex, in terms of the heart breathing faster, the lungs

taking in more air even the skin and heat patterns of the human bodies is different during sex than if you were just

doing exercise and why all that sweat !!!. So why wouldn't your body produce hormones as well that makes it more

sexuall for the opposite sex (hornier) producing orgasms etc... (And why is the smell of SEX so unique then if you

were just sweating due to exercise)

Well last night I decided to wear a white t-shirt while having the most

intense sex with my partner. I then took of the shirt and made sure I dried myself with it. EVEN UNDER MY ARM PITS

lol.
I wore the shirt today under my clothing and i've been getting sexual looks all FREAKING DAY ( I even gave

out my number to a 20yr old chick that just asked for it !!BTW it was a fake ## don't want to get cought ). I mean

i don't stink because i asked my girl and female friend of mine that I've known since H.S. plus why did this girl

ask for my# and why did i get so many smiles and stares. BTW I put on some cool water to cover any stank smells if

any (i cant smell my own stink)

BUT SOMEONE GIVE IT A TRY I HOPE it wasn't just a FLUKE. Or even

better do I have a valid point ?? I will definately know next week when ill try the experiment again.

thx

thanks

gfunk
02-07-2005, 04:54 PM
You know, if it's been quite some

time since you've had sex, then you're more likely to come across as eager or even desperate. The day after

you've had sex, females pick up something, most likely from your behaviour, a big ease and freshly obtained

comfidence. This has proven to make women feel more attracted to you.

I personally wouldn't be bothered with

trying to score a new deal the day after a hot night like that, and not at any circumstance would I want to go out

to smell like sex. I don't know, maybe it's like "I'm ready for business, come and get it" rather than "finished

business...old fun over here..". Anyways, thumbs up if anyone else can benefit from this tho'! And still very

interessting reports you have there.

As a matter of fact, a girl I used to work with at a store once said to

me after a guy had left. "Damn, I wish people could wash themselves after having had sex". I was surprized as I had

not noticed anything.

I've heard that is you rub your hands in your crotch and rub that sweat onto your face

you will get great hits. So you may just have a point. But for me, I'll just make sure I don't run out of phero's

:)

DrSmellThis
02-07-2005, 05:05 PM
Guys I was

waiting for my next shipment of mones and I couldn't wait any longer. So i tried a small experiment which worked

better than what i expected but it is sort of disgusting but who cares it worked. I tried this experiment since

I've done a little bit of research on mones and how our bodies produce natural mones all the time. So i started

thinking that when having sex your body might produce more mones during the act that would make the woman you are

having intercourse with to be more sexually attracted to you at that particular time. I mean during the act of sex

both bodies are working at just making the whole reproduction stage of being more successfull and therefore having a

successfull pregnancy. I mean during intercourse it is scientifically reported that both parties go through physical

changes while in the act of sex, in terms of the heart breathing faster, the lungs taking in more air even the skin

and heat patterns of the human bodies is different during sex than if you were just doing exercise and why all that

sweat !!!. So why wouldn't your body produce hormones as well that makes it more sexuall for the opposite sex

(hornier) producing orgasms etc... (And why is the smell of SEX so unique then if you were just sweating due to

exercise)

Well last night I decided to wear a white t-shirt while having the most intense sex with my partner. I

then took of the shirt and made sure I dried myself with it. EVEN UNDER MY ARM PITS lol.
I wore the shirt today

under my clothing and i've been getting sexual looks all FREAKING DAY ( I even gave out my number to a 20yr old

chick that just asked for it !!BTW it was a fake ## don't want to get cought ). I mean i don't stink because i

asked my girl and female friend of mine that I've known since H.S. plus why did this girl ask for my# and why did i

get so many smiles and stares. BTW I put on some cool water to cover any stank smells if any (i cant smell my own

stink)

BUT SOMEONE GIVE IT A TRY I HOPE it wasn't just a FLUKE. Or even better do I have a valid point ?? I

will definately know next week when ill try the experiment again.

thx

thanksAh, a man

after me own heart. ;)

bjf
02-07-2005, 05:19 PM
LMU. Great experiment. Try it while

also sleeping in a t-shirt and working out or playing ball just to see if there is a difference.

Of course,

though, you also had her mones on your t-shirt, not just your own, so that certainly made the sex experiment

unique.

tku
02-07-2005, 06:00 PM
-LiteMeUP

I don't know about

the after sex smell. But I recall making out with my boyfriend once and things got really intense we were both

sweaty and he was wearing obsession. The combination has me weak all the time everytime. I am even able to find him

by that scent. I was at an outdoor concert once and i just got a wift of that scent and sure enough he was there. I

don't know how or why but four years later the scent has the same effect on me so maybe your experiment was not a

fluke.

Gegogi
02-07-2005, 07:59 PM
"The day after you've had

sex, females pick up something, most likely from your behaviour, a big ease and freshly obtained comfidence. This

has proven to make women feel more attracted to you."

'Tis true. The more you get, the more you can

get. And, unfortunately, once you hit a dry spell women run from you in droves.

Hmm, I think there's

something to the sex smell but you have to be careful and not over do it. I am not turned on my a recently fucked

pussy smell on my woman--gets really rank after a few hours and grosses me out (I love the smell of fresh, clean

pussy). I imagine some women may feel the same about a just fucked man smell.

LiteMeUP
02-08-2005, 08:08 AM
ahahaha,
yeah don't like the

smell of dirty pussy either.
Fortunately I only wore the t-shirt for one day and i don't plan to do it again

unless theres a way of bottling the sweat ( i mean it would smell just like NPA ) Mabe thats the secret ingredient

ahaha I will stick my Chikara even though the t-shirt experiment was the best DIHL results I've seen thus far.

Maybe because there were MY OWN naturally produced phermones. Which Is why I finally figured out why one gets more

gilrs when married/or in a relationship when not. I mean I found that really strange and messed up that I would get

a lot more girls attention when i was already involved with someone else.

thx

CptKipling
02-08-2005, 08:38 AM
Cool experiment.

I've

tried not showering after sex and have noticed similar things.

bjf
02-08-2005, 08:49 AM
Can't you wipe yourself down with a

paper towel and then put it in a pickle jar of a small amount of alcohol for a day or some then remove it and keep

doing the same? Or would the concentration come out to low.

CptKipling
02-08-2005, 08:53 AM
I think the concentration would

be too low, but if you managed to sqeeze out a few drops into 1 or 2 mls of high % alcohol a few times you might end

up with something useful.

LiteMeUP
02-08-2005, 10:06 AM
BJF
I didn't think about

that. Your right my shirt would've had her pheromones in it as well. Next time after sex im goint to whipe her

down with a paper towel. and then just carry the paper towel in my shirt pocket or something see if i get more hits

with sexually produced female pheromones only. hopefully my shirt won't smell like dirty ass. lol. keep ya

posted.

bjf
02-08-2005, 10:21 AM
I've sprayed synthetic mones on

paper towels without much luck. I guess they do not diffuse into the air because of the lack of body heat and how

absorbant they are.

Marlboro_man
02-08-2005, 01:00 PM
Which Is

why I finally figured out why one gets more gilrs when married/or in a relationship when not. I mean I found that

really strange and messed up that I would get a lot more girls attention when i was already involved with someone

else.

thx
I totally disagree on this statement bro. Women want guys who are taken because of 2

reasons:
1. There's a competition thing going on in women's minds and a side effect of that is that you have

already been qualified as a suitable mate by another woman therefore the single woman doesn't have to make that

decision for herself.
2. You will carry yourself differently when involved. You will appear confident and not

needy which are things love about men. Also they will wanna know why your not checking them out.

koolking1
02-08-2005, 03:44 PM
I think women love the

smell of sex on men. One of my best "hits" was at one of those hotels that offer a free self-serve breakfast. I

had had a particularly hot night of sex and was covered in "love juices" and some of the old APC (when it still had

a kick to it). In the morning, I nearly had to fight off this Latin American woman while helping myself to coffee

and other stuff - this woman was pouring my coffee for me and just fussing over me like you wouldn't believe. It

was getting somewhat embarrasing as her husband and kids were sitting at a table and could see the whole drama being

played out.

LiteMeUP
02-08-2005, 07:12 PM
Marlboro

I could see how

point #2 does make a difference in the way you carry yourself.
But as for point #1 my girlfriend or mate at the

time is not neccesarily with me i would be alone in the train, mall, street, work etc... So why do men get hit on

more when in a relationship then when single... AND NO RING :) got to be the phermones.

Marlboro_man
02-09-2005, 12:08 AM
Marlboro

I could see how point #2 does make a difference in the way you carry yourself.
But as for point #1 my girlfriend

or mate at the time is not neccesarily with me i would be alone in the train, mall, street, work etc... So why do

men get hit on more when in a relationship then when single... AND NO RING :) got to be the phermones.

Well #1 was more or less referring to a ring or other symbols such as hickies. Otherwise refer to # 2.