PDA

View Full Version : Interesting and FREE Seduction MP3

InternationalPlayboy
02-07-2005, 12:45 PM
In a recent Archer Sloan email, I saw mention of something called "psychic seduction." Curious, I did a

web search and among the sites I came across one offering various free self-improvement MP3s. Of particular interest

to some participants here may be the "MLF da Babe" MP3, which claims the following:

MLF da Babe Free

Mp3 - It's free, powerful and the closest you can get to charm-in-a-bottle!

Bursting with cutting edge DHE,

subliminals and mind altering harmonics, this sound file zaps your mind and creates new neural pathways... opening

doorways to tantalizing relationships and magnificent friendships with women. After you amaze yourself with that

charismatic new you (in just 15 days!), check out the full version and discover how to be the unbeatable Don Juan

you were meant to be. - Created by master hypnotist and NLP practitioner Jobet Claudio.

I haven't

tried any of these yet but as I've always had an interest in these types of "mind programming" techniques, I've

just finished downloading them all at

www.xtrememind.com/freeware.htm (http://www.xtrememind.com/freeware.htm).

slick
02-07-2005, 01:42 PM
i am a member of that site, and i

have a lot of products from there including the fully paid version of mlf da babe. Its basically a visualisation cd

that programmes your mind to change your limiting beliefs with women. There is also a bit on there where you

imagine there is a magnet inside you and women are drawn to you by a powerful magnetic force. This product works if

you follow it to the latter. They also sell other stuff on the site like radianic machines and various self

improvement products

ck

OCP
02-07-2005, 01:51 PM
i am a member of that

site, and i have a lot of products from there including the fully paid version of mlf da babe. Its basically a

visualisation cd that programmes your mind to change your limiting beliefs with women. There is also a bit on there

where you imagine there is a magnet inside you and women are drawn to you by a powerful magnetic force. This

product works if you follow it to the latter. They also sell other stuff on the site like radianic machines and

various self improvement products

ck

The big question.......does it work? Did it work

for you?

InternationalPlayboy
02-07-2005, 01:56 PM
i am a

member of that site, and i have a lot of products from there including the fully paid version of mlf da babe. Its

basically a visualisation cd that programmes your mind to change your limiting beliefs with women. There is also a

bit on there where you imagine there is a magnet inside you and women are drawn to you by a powerful magnetic force.

This product works if you follow it to the latter. They also sell other stuff on the site like radianic machines

and various self improvement products

ck

So slick, do you feel the full version is worth

the $80 they want for it? Have you tried the MLF da Money set? If so, what do you think of that one?

I just

listened to the free version that I downloaded and though it's only eight minutes long, I liked the imagery the

narrator suggested and found myself getting aroused. From that first listening, I'm thinking that I may just end up

buying the full version before the end of the month. They have a special right now where they include an expansion

package if you buy the full version before February 28.

I'm "iffy" on radionic devices but have been using

mind machines and binaural cds for over 10 years now for relaxation and "brainwashing."

kappakai
02-07-2005, 02:01 PM
I heard about something similar,

I can't remember the name of it right now... but basically, you put on headphones, non-stereo mono, two frequencies

are emitted through each headphone to create another in your head to induce certain brainwaves to be dominant. is

this the same type of thing?

InternationalPlayboy
02-07-2005, 02:23 PM
I

heard about something similar, I can't remember the name of it right now... but basically, you put on headphones,

non-stereo mono, two frequencies are emitted through each headphone to create another in your head to induce certain

brainwaves to be dominant. is this the same type of thing?

Binaural, Holosynch, etc. They all use

techniques similar to what you described, kappakai. I used to use a "Supermind" machine to do the same thing (an

inferior product to most mind machine enthusiasts and no longer in production) but now prefer CDs as they are more

convenient. The advantage of the machines are that besides being programmable, they usually offer light as well as

audio stimulation. (Light stimulation may cause epileptic seisures in some people though.) You can also usually

patch tapes or CDs through a mind machine where with a binaural CD, you are limited to the content on the

CD.

The theory behind these techniques is that the binaural beats put you into a more receptive state for

behavioral modification suggestions, similiar to a hypnotic state or one right before you drift off to

sleep.

I'm interested to hear if anyone else has any experience with the company I linked to above and their

products, specifically the MLF da Babe and da Money programs and what they think of them.

slick
02-07-2005, 02:49 PM
Yes mlf da babe worked for me, i

used to be very shy around women but since using that product my confidence has increased a lot and i more

comfortable around them. I also find a lot more flirting and eye contact from girls without me doing anything. It

started working for me after a months usage. I have also got Kuldani activator which releases all your chakras which

together with mlf is a great cobo for me. Another product i bought is vanquisher extreme which is supposed to give

mega confidence, i havent used that much so i cant commentPlayboy i would suggest you try all the free downloads

first for a month before buying anything as a lot ofproducts work for some people but not for others, like

pheromones i guess, dont now why. The only thing i would suggest is get a expensive pair of headphones to get the

full benifits of the different beats, everyone on there recommends sennheiser as u dont get the full benifits of the

crapy ones.

also read all the postings in the forum if you already havent, they have some excellent articles and

some really clever guys on there also. As for mlf money i havent tried it so cant comment

ck

TRock
02-07-2005, 10:20 PM
what are your experiences with

these hypnotic cds? i hear this is a good cd : http://www.hypnotica.org/.

i'm afraid to try out the hypnotic stuff because i don't want to pass out listening to it and wake up psychotic.

tim929
02-08-2005, 12:27 AM
This wouldnt be a variation of

"Hit woman over head,drag her back to cave" would it?

Holmes
02-08-2005, 07:22 AM
Thanks for the link,

InternationalPlayboy.

I wish the Monroe Institute offered CDs like these.

InternationalPlayboy
02-08-2005, 07:31 AM
what

are your experiences with these hypnotic cds? i hear this is a good cd :

http://www.hypnotica.org/. i'm afraid to try out the hypnotic stuff because

i don't want to pass out listening to it and wake up psychotic.

I haven't tried that particular CD,

but do include self-hypnosis in my programming. All hypnosis is actually self-hypnosis, which is just a form of deep

relaxation, and the hypnotist just aids in guiding you into that state. Thanks for the link to that site

TRock.

As for worries about losing self-control, I found this quote about hypnosis myths on the

American Society of Clinical Hypnosis (http://www.asch.net/genpubinfo.htm)

Myths About Hypnosis

People often fear that being hypnotized will

make them lose control, surrender their will, and result in their being dominated, but a hypnotic state is not the

same thing as gullibility or weakness. Many people base their assumptions about hypnotism on stage acts but fail to

take into account that stage hypnotists screen their volunteers to select those who are cooperative, with possible

exhibitionist tendencies, as well as responsive to hypnosis. Stage acts help create a myth about hypnosis which

discourages people from seeking legitimate hypnotherapy.

Another myth about hypnosis is that people lose

consciousness and have amnesia. A small percentage of subjects, who go into very deep levels of trance will fit this

stereotype and have spontaneous amnesia. The majority of people remember everything that occurs in hypnosis. This is

beneficial, because the most of what we want to accomplish in hypnosis may be done in a medium depth trance, where

people tend to remember everything.

In hypnosis, the patient is not under the control of the hypnotist.

Hypnosis is not something imposed on people, but something they do for themselves. A hypnotist simply serves as a

facilitator to guide them.

Holmes, you're welcome.

slick
02-08-2005, 01:39 PM
i have the hypnotica cd also

called sphinx of imagination. I would say its one of the best cd's around the sound track is amazing. Basically

hypnotica takes you through a ever changing story that changes everytime you hear it. Its supposed to make you more

creative and, if your stuck with a problem it can help you. I found after listening to it it has, lessened my

depression. If anyone is interested in hypnotism get this one, it is cheap and you wont find something like this

anywhere

ck

tim929
02-08-2005, 02:08 PM
I have a realy neat

hypno-regression CD that is absolutly wonderful.Altho I havent actualy regressed to anything,I always feel wonderful

after I go thru the excersises.Very relaxing and very warm and fuzzy.Hypnosis isnt something to be afraid of.Waking

up psychotic only happens when you live in a trailer park in the mid-west and are abducted by aliens and "probed"

repeatedly.:POKE:Hypnosis has been used with some succes in many areas of self improvement so there is plenty of

anecdotal evidence to support it's use.Even if the "scientists" regard it as witchcraft and voodoo.:smite:

Holmes
02-08-2005, 03:26 PM
Hypnosis isnt

something to be afraid of.

Unless you wake up three days later in Rockville, Maryland, standing in

front of a courthouse and married to a woman you've never met.

Otherwise, perfectly safe.

tonicma
02-08-2005, 08:27 PM
Hypnotic CD's. Not my type of

thing, i don't feel comfortable things like this trying to mess with my mind.

Marlboro_man
02-09-2005, 12:13 AM
Hypnotic

CD's. Not my type of thing, i don't feel comfortable things like this trying to mess with my mind.Whether

you realize it or not you "mess" with your own mind more than any other influence can. The power of the human mind

has been well documented on such things as whether you believe you can or cannot do something.

InternationalPlayboy
02-09-2005, 06:45 AM
Whether you realize it or not you "mess" with your own mind more than any other influence can.

The power of the human mind has been well documented on such things as whether you believe you can or cannot do

something.

Right Marlboro_man. Here's a link to an interesting article by Dick Sutphen, entitled

The Battle for Your Mind (http://www.dicksutphen.com/html/battlemind.html). He has several other articles

about reprogramming the mind at his website. (I always get him confused with Steven Halpern, who does "New Age"

music and subliminal titles.)

This thread has turned into a hypnosis theme in general so it won't hurt my

feelings any if the mods decide to move it.

TRock
02-09-2005, 10:13 AM
In a

recent Archer Sloan email, I saw mention of something called "psychic seduction."
you can get free psychic

seduction stuff from p2p services. i downloaded an ebook, it's not my thing. they use meditation techniques and

other eastern and western mystic stuff to get woman to get horny and want to have sex with you. i think that's what

ross jefferies is doing nowadays too....not sure exactly but if you're a rj fan feel free to correct me if i'm

wrong.

Rover The Dog
02-09-2005, 10:36 AM
I hate listening to this

stuff. I dont know if its just me thinking that it has some great power or the cd itself that makes me get all

tingly inside and feel kinda out of it (by the way im very sensitive to drugs... i have been told this by many

doctors... furthermore i feel the effects of pheromones strongly as well... i have found myself extremely aggressive

with none and very calm and somewhat relaxed with chikara) so is there any danger listening to it? I really want the

effects but I dont want like Trock said "to pass out listening to it and wake up psychotic." So will my

oversensitivity be a problem here?

Also are you supposed to listen to the words hes saying or turn it low enough

so that you cant quite perceive it?

phinmone
02-09-2005, 03:19 PM
"MLF

da Babe" MP3

i have tried this for a longer period a few months ago. now this mp3 has some basic NLP

in it and some (weird) frequencies. the frequencies supposed to help you. but i believe more into the NLP /

imagination excersice.

i did not really get anything from the 8 minute demo sample. i listened to it about 3

weeks every night. i didn't see any significant changes. but maybe you have to listen to the long version for a

longer period to get some good results.

i would stick to some ross jeffries stuff, which i find very

powerful when you want to change yourself. NLP / affirmations is the answer.

phin

slick
02-09-2005, 04:15 PM
the longer version is about 40

plus minutes long, it is much more in it that than short version, i like ross but im more into products by

archersloan and extreme mind

OCP
02-09-2005, 06:12 PM
I downloaded the babes demo and I can

not hear anything on my CD/MP3 player.

Rover The Dog
02-09-2005, 06:45 PM
Slick do you notice

results with archersloan? and what products have you bought from them

TRock
02-10-2005, 12:17 AM
Playboy, do you recommend any

relaxation cds?

InternationalPlayboy
02-10-2005, 12:52 PM
Playboy, do you recommend any relaxation cds?

Lately I've been getting into <LINK

DELETED> stuff. It's kind of "New Agey" though, a lot of piano and harps, etc., so if you don't like that kind of

stuff, it might not be for you.

Actually, I've got a couple of customized CDs I listen to the most right now,

especially at bedtime. I had a woman I know who is a trained hypnotist and has a hot voice record a session with

affirmations I've picked up from various sources. I also recorded the same affirmations in my voice. I edited it

all together and used Sound Forge to convert a couple of Halpern's CDs into wav files, then layered the hypnosis

session and affirmations on top of the music. Kind of cool and when I played it for my friend, she was quite

impressed.

In contrast, I once bought a cd called <LINK DELETED>. This one had the opposite effect on me than

the title suggested. It's heavy with violins and other stringed instruments. Violins always give me a melancholy

feeling and the CD actually disturbed my sleep instead of improving it.

It's too bad that music doesn't come

with the same type of great guarantee that Bruce offers for his products here.

slick
02-10-2005, 01:58 PM
i have archerslaons demonic

confidence and specific girl, i went through 6 days of the demonic confidence course, then something came up, so i

got to start it all over again. with specific girl, i havent found the right girl to try that on so i guess i have

to make time to use his stuff. His stuff seems more hands on to other stuff like his demonic confidence you have to

go out and do it for real, which is nerve racking but it is supposed to brings permanent results.

I have been

using much more stuff of extreme mind products att he moment though like ka and vanquisher. One thing i would

reccomend though is if someone wants to try a hypno tape get sphinx of imagination, its a total blast, r j swears

by it

while where on the topic of self improvement has any2 tried stuff by tom vizzini, i have just ordered 3d

mind

ck

TRock
02-10-2005, 02:30 PM
i just got over my fear of waking

up psychotic and bought the hypnotica cd. i usually end up falling a sleep and when i lay down to listento

something. hypnotic cd's communicate to the sub-concious and there's no need for active listening right?

slick
02-10-2005, 03:54 PM
just relax and listen to the tape,

there is no point to actively listen to every part of the tape because it is really complicated and trancy, it

usually puts me out after about 15 minutees of listening it, then i wake up in different parts of the story, u wont

regret getting that cd, its even better if u got a good pair of headphones

ck

Holmes
02-10-2005, 04:17 PM
i have archerslaons

demonic confidence and specific girl, i went through 6 days of the demonic confidence course, then something came

up, so i got to start it all over again. with specific girl, i havent found the right girl to try that on so i

guess i have to make time to use his stuff. His stuff seems more hands on to other stuff like his demonic

confidence you have to go out and do it for real, which is nerve racking but it is supposed to brings permanent

results.

I have been using much more stuff of extreme mind products att he moment though like ka and

vanquisher. One thing i would reccomend though is if someone wants to try a hypno tape get sphinx of imagination,

its a total blast, r j swears by it

How is Vanquisher?

TRock
02-10-2005, 06:06 PM
just relax and listen

to the tape, there is no point to actively listen to every part of the tape because it is really complicated and

trancy, it usually puts me out after about 15 minutees of listening it, then i wake up in different parts of the

story, u wont regret getting that cd, its even better if u got a good pair of headphones

ck

i just

read that you need to listen from headphones and from the cd it (uncompressed file) to get full effects. do good

headphones help you get better quality? if that was the case can i play it on my home entertainment system? i do

everything my mp3's nowadays. i wonder why you need to listen from the cd or is it just a clever excuse so people

won't rip the cd.

slick
02-11-2005, 11:47 AM
i dont think it matters if you

listen from your player as long as you got the original copy and u havent got it from copying it ffrom someone else.

A lot of these cds these days have hidden affirmations put into them saying that if you have a copy and not bought

it yourself you wont recieve the full benifits of the cd, dont no if it is true or not, but i wouldnt bother taking

the risk my self and anyways the cd is cheap

Vanquisher is great, i had to do a group presentation in my work

and i was not half as nervous as i usually am. They say if you listen to it to much though it changes you to

arrogant confidence and can make you violent
ck

slick
02-11-2005, 11:55 AM
i would get a good pair of

earphones though, i reccomend sennheiseri have the wirless ones, i think it seperates you from other noises in the

room and the quality is much better

Holmes
02-11-2005, 01:47 PM
iVanquisher is great,

i had to do a group presentation in my work and i was not half as nervous as i usually am. They say if you listen

to it to much though it changes you to arrogant confidence and can make you violent
ck

Whoa,

really? Must work pretty well.

How long was it before you noticed changes?

joseph956
02-11-2005, 02:26 PM
I don't know if it was just

me or the CD's, but I burned the free mp3's and have been listening to them for 2 days now.. usually right before

bed and into my sleep

Anyway, I have been noticing ALOT more stares and attention from women.. most notably

today during lunch, this younger looking girl stared at me from the moment she walked in to the moment I left, she

was with her family though (mom and sister) and I was with my co-workers (State Troopers) so I really couldn't do

anything about it, but she was being very obvious about her attraction. I wasn't wearing any pheros (waiting for

my Chikara) or any cologne for that matter... don't know but I'm listening to them again tonight. :)

j

TRock
02-14-2005, 10:16 PM
just relax and listen

to the tape, there is no point to actively listen to every part of the tape because it is really complicated and

trancy, it usually puts me out after about 15 minutees of listening it, then i wake up in different parts of the

story, u wont regret getting that cd, its even better if u got a good pair of headphones

ck
slick, can

i use ear buds or they don't reproduce sounds as good as regular headphones? what do you you?

TRock
02-14-2005, 10:37 PM
<LINK DELETED>not that i would try

to illegally download these files but....i admire myself for honesty, i admire myself because i'm honest, i feel

unstoppable when i do the right thing, i reject this program when it's been stolen. just to name a few. i'm gonna

be working in the corporate world, these hidden affirmations would result in self hate for me.and how can u help it

if somebody stole your cd's?

the free ware didn't have hidden affirmations did it?

InternationalPlayboy
02-15-2005, 07:01 AM
slick,

can i use ear buds or they don't reproduce sounds as good as regular headphones? what do you you?

I

think the most important thing in chosing headphones is the frequency response. Another company, Mind-Tek, which

offers similar products emphasized that the low end frequencies were more important than the high end.

Unfortunately, I can't find that data this morning on their website. Ear buds would probably be ok, better than

nothing, but compare the specs if shopping for them to make sure they can reproduce the lowest possible frequencies

at that price.

I prefer headphones that enclose the ear but use the clip-on type with no headband if I intend

to sleep in them, it makes it easier to lay on my side that way. I have noticed though, that I don't get as good of

a sound with them as I do with the "cup" type of headphone. Buds would probably be a little better the the clip-ons

but I don't find them comfortable for long periods of time.

slick
02-15-2005, 02:20 PM
Trock, if u ever consider getting

any of these sorts of programmes i would reccomend you get a high quality pair of enclosed headpones, sennheiser

are one of the best any brand will usually do, i have the wireless ones they cost me about £60 which is about $100

dollars i think. You will not get the full benifits out of normal headphones or earbuds as there are so many

frequencies and binarial beats to pick up. U can sometimes get bargains on ebay

Holmes, vanquisher started

working for me after a month, my confidence really started to soar, i then started to listen to it even more like on

playback all night when i went to sleep. I started getting really bad mood swings after that and i turned into a

bit of arragont jerk, so i have stopped using that for a while.
just to list a few of the affirmations on the

vanuisher cd are

i am worshiped
i am dominant
i am assertive
i am powerfull
i am loved
men follow

me
women worship me
i rule the world

listen to that to much and it does really start to kick in, with me

anyway it did, plus they have all these binural beats and embedded nlp and hypnosis stuff incorporated into it which

makes it a powerful combo

ck

InternationalPlayboy
02-16-2005, 08:21 AM
<LINK

DELETED> not that i would try to illegally download these files but....i admire myself for honesty, i admire myself

because i'm honest, i feel unstoppable when i do the right thing, i reject this program when it's been stolen.

just to name a few. i'm gonna be working in the corporate world, these hidden affirmations would result in self

hate for me.and how can u help it if somebody stole your cd's?

the free ware didn't have hidden

affirmations did it?

IMO, that's kind of a sad statement of your view of the business world. Business

can be run with honesty and integrity, look at Love Scent for example. Those who lie and cheat to get ahead reap

their own karma in the end.

bjf
02-16-2005, 08:28 AM
I'm confused

TRock
02-16-2005, 09:34 AM
not to start a whole argument but

from friends that are already working, it's not a squeeky clean place. i don't have the luxury of having my own

business to do what i feel is right. it's like the current situation in baseball, use steroids to get had 100

million contract or settle being a 2nd tier player.

traderneil
02-18-2005, 11:39 AM
:cheers: I just want to acknowledge you for your xtrememind information post. I have downloaded all the free mp3s

and i have been using them for about a week and I do see and feel a difference. I am going to give them a test run

for about a month and then compare my notes to see if the changes actually did take place. I like them all and with

the babe I have been been seeing results already. So I want to thank you for sharing this great find....Traderneil

Las Vegas

OCP
02-18-2005, 02:51 PM
IMO,

that's kind of a sad statement of your view of the business world. Business can be run with honesty and integrity,

look at Love Scent for example. Those who lie and cheat to get ahead reap their own karma in the

end.

Yes, business can be run with honesty and integrity, but that no longer applies to the huge

corporations. The mega corporations lie to their employees, to the government and to the public. Also, their

employees (not all of them) are liars and self promoting arrogant individuals that have no integrity or honesty.

OCP
02-18-2005, 02:53 PM
:cheers: I just

want to acknowledge you for your xtrememind information post. I have downloaded all the free mp3s and i have been

using them for about a week and I do see and feel a difference. I am going to give them a test run for about a month

and then compare my notes to see if the changes actually did take place. I like them all and with the babe I have

been been seeing results already. So I want to thank you for sharing this great find....Traderneil Las

Vegas

I do not know what I am doing wrong, but I download the free stuff, put it on a CD and when I

try to listen to it I do not get any sound at all. Do I have to have headphones to hear the sound?

belgareth
02-18-2005, 03:15 PM
Yes, business can be

run with honesty and integrity, but that no longer applies to the huge corporations. The mega corporations lie to

their employees, to the government and to the public. Also, their employees (not all of them) are liars and self

promoting arrogant individuals that have no integrity or honesty.And that's why I left the corporate world

to start my own business! Not only do they lie to their employees but they expect all management people to adopt

their culture and ethics if you want to survive in their world.

InternationalPlayboy
02-19-2005, 02:10 PM
:cheers: I just want to acknowledge you for your xtrememind information post. I have downloaded

all the free mp3s and i have been using them for about a week and I do see and feel a difference. I am going to give

them a test run for about a month and then compare my notes to see if the changes actually did take place. I like

them all and with the babe I have been been seeing results already. So I want to thank you for sharing this great

find....Traderneil Las Vegas

Thanks traderneil. I'm glad this thread has been of interest. I made

the original post after downloading the files but hadn't listened to any at that point, so I wasn't sure how it

would go over.

Yes, business can be run with honesty and integrity, but that no longer applies

to the huge corporations. The mega corporations lie to their employees, to the government and to the public. Also,

their employees (not all of them) are liars and self promoting arrogant individuals that have no integrity or

honesty.

After making that reply to TRock, I got to thinking about my own experience. I work for one

of the largest defense contractors in the country. When I first got hired on (twenty years ago next month :eek: ) I

worked for a small company that treated their people well. Through a series of buyouts and hostile takeovers, I now

work for the huge conglomerate, though the job is essentially the same as it was at the beginning. Two years ago, I

had been looking forward to my 20 year anniversay. We got to pick a gift out of a catalog for our milestone

anniversaries and I had my eye on a cool telescope. Now that we are part of this huge corp and under their rules,

the gifts have gone away and I get a gold plated pin with diamond chips on it. That will probably be thrown in a

drawer, never to be seen again. I mean, I had a ring custom made that cost more than my first two cars combined,

whay should I care about some gold plated piece of flash metal? With the former company, when we achieved

recoginition by a customer, we got a plaque and a cash award. Now we get a laser printed piece of paper and a

keychain. I now feel I am just a drone and actually feel more of an employee of and have more loyalty to the

government facility I work at than the Borg they call a corporation that electronically deposits my pay. (I was

going to say "sign my paychecks" but that hasn't happened in a decade or so.) Too bad we don't get the same perks

and especially the early retirement buyout option as a contractor that the civil service folks do.

I came

across a philosophy in the mid 1980s that I subscribed to for awhile called Neo-Tech. It was based on Any Rand's

writings and claimed to have "totally integrated honesty." Interesting stuff and I still think some of it is valid,

but I started to have problems with myself integrating it into my job while working for the government and seeing

the "neocheating" that went on with both the government and my own company. I ended up on tranquilizers and finally

bringing some "mysticisim" back into my life to cope.

So my apologies to TRock, I didn't mean to jump on

your case and hope I didn't come across too harsh. I still feel though, that those honesty suggestions in the

Xtrememind recordings would be more helpful than harmful in life.

I do not know what I am

doing wrong, but I download the free stuff, put it on a CD and when I try to listen to it I do not get any sound at

all. Do I have to have headphones to hear the sound?

You should be able to hear them through regular

speakers, but to get the "brainwashing" effects from the binaural beats and other techniques used in the recordings,

headphones are necessary.

Those are MP3 files, were you able to listen to them directly from your computer?

My CD burning software has an option of recording either an audio CD or a data CD. Maybe you recorded them as

straight MP3 files instead if converting them to the format for playing on a home CD player.

traderneil
02-19-2005, 03:57 PM
:thumbsup: The way I downloaded the mp3 was to go on xtreme site and right click on the spinning cd and then save

to target.This transfers the file to your computer. If you are using microsoft media player,you can go to the third

icon that says burn to cd. Insert a blank cdrw in the drive and you will get a split screen.one will show the file

playing and the other will say record. Hit record, plug in your headphones,choose your skin (I like the fountain).

In a short time you will have your recording to play in your cd player as well as your personal copy on your pc.Try

it youl like it.!!! Traderneil Las Vegas (PS go to download.com if you need any other files their free)

OCP
02-21-2005, 12:24 PM
:thumbsup: The way

I downloaded the mp3 was to go on xtreme site and right click on the spinning cd and then save to target.This

transfers the file to your computer. If you are using microsoft media player,you can go to the third icon that says

burn to cd. Insert a blank cdrw in the drive and you will get a split screen.one will show the file playing and the

other will say record. Hit record, plug in your headphones,choose your skin (I like the fountain). In a short time

you will have your recording to play in your cd player as well as your personal copy on your pc.Try it youl like

it.!!! Traderneil Las Vegas (PS go to download.com if you need any other files their free)

OK,

this worked! Thanks!

TRock
02-24-2005, 10:07 PM
so i have the hypnotica cd. i

listened to it 3 times so far. how often should i listen to it? 1 thing i notice is that after listening to it the

1st time, i got sticking points in my game identified. i knew about these sticking points but it was like my

subconcious wouldn't let it come to the surface.

a weird thing that is freaking me out kinda is, i set the

winamp so that it won't loop the cd so i don't end up tranced out twice. but it's still looping, i can't explain

why the cd still loops but i'm sure it's just a glitch with winamp.

Gegogi
02-24-2005, 10:28 PM
"Another company,

Mind-Tek, which offers similar products emphasized that the low end frequencies were more important than the high

end. Unfortunately, I can't find that data this morning on their website. Ear buds would probably be ok, better

than nothing, but compare the specs if shopping for them to make sure they can reproduce the lowest possible

frequencies at that price."

Actually the most important frequencies for human hearing are found in

the midrange. Humans are the most sensitive to the quality of midrange sounds. It makes sense because that is where

the human voice and the most important parts of music lie. We are far less sensitive to bass and treble quality. If

the mids are up front, sweet and clear, the bass and trebles will always seem to sound better.

The best

headphones I have ever used are the Sennheiser HD600: accurate, clear, natural and full range. They're also the

most comfortable 'phones known to man. If you can't afford them, the Sennheiser HD580 sound and feel nearly as

good for only $200.

CptKipling
02-25-2005, 08:51 AM
I thinks it's saying that low

frequencies are useful for this specific application.

InternationalPlayboy
02-25-2005, 03:41 PM
I

thinks it's saying that low frequencies are useful for this specific application.

Right Captain,

that's the way I understand it, at least for Mind-Tek products. It's not for listening pleasure, such as listening

to music, but the low frequencies are most important for entrainment of the brain into a trance-like state.

I

broke down and ordered MLF da Babe and MLF da Money. Just received them a couple of hours ago but haven't listened

to either yet. It took two weeks to receive them after ordering. I wasn't the one who accepted the package but I

noticed some kind of shipping label from "EMS International World-wide Postal Courier Network." Didn't think

anything of it, but was kind of peeved that it looked like someone had slit the package open with a razor

blade.

I was leaving the house so after opening the package I set it aside and just got back to it. I just

noticed that under the shipping lable are a bunch of Philipine stamps and on the back is green tape with a

Department of Homeland Security seal on it! :eek:

So I guess the package was opened for inspection (perhaps

because of the country of origin?) and the slob who sliced it open cut completely through the package but only

sealed the back cut.

Damn terrorists. Damn cops. They sure make life complicated anymore.

Anyway,

I'll give my impressions on the CDs after using them for awhile. I was all set to order their "Psychic Seduction"

download last night to play with while I was waiting for these to arrive. Since I had ordered these two CDs I felt

I'm entitled to the 20% discount offered to returning customers, but they didn't send it in the confirmation

emails, so I haven't ordered the download yet. Now that I finally have da Babe and da Money, I will probably wait

awhile to get anything else. At least until I can get them to send me the passcode.

slick
02-26-2005, 12:26 AM
I have phsyic seduction playboy,

ive been using it for a while and i am getting good results. If you join the ultimate seduction yahoo group you

will get a lot of the techniques from that book for free, a lot of them are newer and improved.

Let me know

what u think of mlf babe once youve heard it, would like to know what u think. Also jobet is creating a pheromone

generator cd soon so that should be interesting.

ck

Gegogi
02-26-2005, 01:31 AM
"I thinks it's saying

that low frequencies are useful for this specific application."

And that's exactly why you want a

pair of quality full range headphones like the Sennheiser HD600. The lows are clear, tight and fully executed--way

better than Sony's best Earbuds (e.g., MDR-NC11). Of course, when you get tired of the "da Babe" CD you can kick

back with some dangerously vivid tunes.

satyrboy
02-26-2005, 12:20 PM
Related but different:
For

those of you who are strung out, feeling overdominant from listening to vanquisher propaganda, or otherwise just

interested in learning how you can use your mind in different ways:
Journey to the wild divine is a biofeedback

game. You put your fingers into a device that monitors temp/heart rate and galvanic skin response. You manipulate

the gaming environment purely by your thought processes, not by using a joystick, keyboard or other input device.

The game has a sorta mystical/spiritual feel that may turn some folks off, but overally it's very enjoyable and

relaxing.

Holmes
03-16-2005, 03:38 PM
InternationalPlayboy or anyone

else,

Do you know anything about Alex Armani (as in, is he any good)?

I recently bought a couple of

his hypnosis CDs off of eBay. They were dirt-cheap, so I figured what the heck. He uses double induction/dual

binaural beats/brain-talk just like everyone else, but I'd never heard of him before...

Mtnjim
03-16-2005, 06:03 PM
"He uses double induction/dual

binaural beats/brain-talk just like everyone else,..."

Uhmmmm.
Could someone translate that into english for

me??

THANKS

InternationalPlayboy
03-17-2005, 06:59 AM
InternationalPlayboy or anyone else,

Do you know anything about Alex Armani (as in, is he any

good)?

I haven't heard about him myself and a quick web search of that name only turned up a

photographer. I have a friend that's a certified hypnotist. I'll try to remember to ask her if she's ever heard

of the guy when I see her at the end of next month.

Couldn't find him on eBay either as I guess you can only

search by user Ids.

"He uses double induction/dual binaural beats/brain-talk just like

everyone else,..."

Uhmmmm.
Could someone translate that into english for

me??

THANKS

Binaural beats are frequencies generated that help to "entrain" the mind into a

trance-like state. I found a link (http://www.av3x.com/DigitalMeditation2-DualBinauralBeats.htm) here that

explains them.

As for double induction and brain-talk, those are new ones to me. Apparently "brain-talk" is a

trademarked process of some kind. I found a few websites offering CDs that feature this but couldn't find an

explanation as what it exactly was.

This (http://www.hypnodean.com/Self%20Hypnosis.htm) website

gives a small explanation of double induction:

DOUBLE INDUCTION sets these apart as each set

generally includes a DOUBLE INDUCTION metaphoric story, a form of metaphoric hypnosis so powerful that it helps even

those who have a hard time reaching trance enter an enjoyable and effective trance state. You will hear TWO stories

simultaneously , one in each ear and bedazzled at this amazing recording process. We are one of about three people

in the WORLD doing these types of recordings.

It's basically what I suspected it to be. I don't

know about the claim of only three people in the world doing this technique as it sounds very similar to Paul

Scheele's "Paraliminal" technique that he sells through

Learning Strategies (http://www.learningstrategies.com/Paraliminal/Home.html). I have used his tapes and

thoguh I find them kind of entertaining, I can't say that I've had any noticable breakthroughs compared to

entrainment methods. At least with the binaural beats, I usually finding myslef losing consciousness at the

beginning of a session and awakening just as it ends. So that shows me that at least the "trance" claims are valid

in my situation.

Pancho1188
03-18-2005, 06:45 AM
I listened to that

three-minute demo twice, and I came in this morning and ended up flirting with someone/having someone flirt with me.

I can't tell if that's coincidence or what, but I couldn't tell you the last time I flirted with someone.

"Wow, that's pretty messed up."

--- Hypnotist, Office Space

InternationalPlayboy
03-19-2005, 03:29 PM
Interesting post

Pancho. I've noticed something similar. I bought the full version of da Babe, along with da Money. I find myself

greeting women in the hallways at work regularly now, even the ones I've ignored before. And my heart doesn't jump

out of my chest when I see one that I have an attraction to.

Now this is purely coincidental, but since I

started listening to the two programs, they have hired two women and moved them into my office. Well actually the

adjoining office with my boss, but we share the same locked doors. Part of the changes that promped this hiring has

given my boss new duties, so I may be in line for a job title promotion as I will be taking over some of his, which

will mean more pay.

I may even get my own minion now. The office arrangement is just temporary though. Word

is that my boss and I will have to move once again to make room for the new people. :mad:

Things like this

have fallen through before, so I'm not holding my breath, but I need to keep my attitude up and continue working on

my confidence to help this come to fruition. I really don't want the added responsability and stress that will go

with it, but I do need the money.

Not that I'm really interested in an office romance either, but the two

new women will make it more worthwile to play with mones at work.

real_wiseman
03-28-2005, 01:28 PM
I have DL the freebie Mp3,

but haven't had the time to listen to it yet.

I have some questions for you guys. (I tried the Xtrememind

board, but got no reply):

I have used the Hemi-Sync CDs <LINK DELETED> for relaxing. As I have an Mp3-player I

figured I could convert the tracks to mp3 and use my smaller mp3-player instead of my bulky CD-player, but the

hemi-sync noise patterns, ie the binaurual beats were destroyed by the mp3-algorithm and the relaxing effect was

gone.

If the MLF tha Babe also uses Binaural beats, wouldn't it be useless in mp3 (as in the freebie?) as

well?

// w

Holmes
03-28-2005, 02:01 PM
Good question. I purchased one of

the "instantly downloadable" mp3 programs. The effect seems to be the same as a CD, but now I'm not so sure.

:D

On another note, I've just bought the Reality Matrix, Kundalini Activator (white-violet

charge) and Vanquisher (red charge) programs. Will keep you posted as to any progress.

InternationalPlayboy
03-28-2005, 02:54 PM
Good

question. I purchased one of the "instantly downloadable" mp3 programs. The effect seems to be the same as a

CD, but now I'm not so sure. :D

On another note, I've just bought the Reality Matrix, Kundalini

Activator (white-violet charge) and Vanquisher (red charge) programs. Will keep you posted as to any

progress.

I've been interested in the Kundalini one but an expensive car repair on the credit card

has put it on hold for a while. Let me know what you think of it.

I bought the Psychic Seduction download

last week. My problem is that you have to concentrate on the visualizations and either my mind wanders or I keep

falling asleep or losing consciousness during them. It's kind of a cool exercise if you can stay conscious though.

I couldn't tell you though, if it differs from the CD as I didn't spring the extra money for the CD.

Pancho1188
03-28-2005, 03:03 PM
Does anyone else think that

the guy's voice on that MLF MP3 is not the type you want to have sending you these types of messages? Besides the

"comfortable" position I'm supposed to be getting into during them, it's just not the type of voice I think

I want in my head. Maybe it's just me.

Holmes
03-28-2005, 03:12 PM
I personally wouldn't give a shit

if Cheech Marin were doing the talking, as long as the messages were on target and they got the hell in there.

InternationalPlayboy
03-28-2005, 03:23 PM
Does anyone else think that the guy's voice on that MLF MP3 is not the type you want to have

sending you these types of messages? Besides the "comfortable" position I'm supposed to be getting into

during them, it's just not the type of voice I think I want in my head. Maybe it's just me.

I do

chuckle at the pronounciation of "comfortable." I'm not sure of his nationality, but the "da Babe" CD set was

shipped from the Philippines. Extreme mind itself is based out of England. I would rather hear a sexy woman's voice

but the guy's doesn't bother me.

Pancho1188
03-28-2005, 03:25 PM
That's my point. The thing

about the brain is that you have to accept the messages. Would you accept something if you didn't like how it was

being sent? Probably not. Also, a voice that puts you in the correct mindset also helps. That's why the voice tries

to be soothing...if David Draiman belted out suggestive messages, I'm not sure how effective they'd be. I was just

wondering if anyone else thought what I was thinking. That's why I don't make my own tape...I'd be like, "Dude,

this guy's voice sucks. I'm not listening to him! Wait, that's my voice..."

I'm going to keep listening,

though. Beggars can't be choosers...

If David Draiman did a seduction MP3:

Another dream that you

begin to believe
Just to get more girls tomorrow
Another love that she's giving to you
A gift to add to your

charm and suave flirting
To hide the truth, you should always believe
Will cripple you completely
All the lies

will just increase your fear
You are the guy that the girls are hiring

Let me enlighten you

This is to

meditate
Women can't even get enough
Turn me so hot inside
Breathing so your lungs get enough
Let your cares

melt away

Holmes
03-28-2005, 03:44 PM
True, you do have to accept the

guy's delivery. I was just saying that, at this point, I'd take the messages if they were covered in moose turds,

with Yoko Ono screaming in the background.

Why they didn't use a female voice (to which the male brain would

undoubtedly be more receptive), however, is beyond me.

slick
03-28-2005, 03:58 PM
The blokes name who does mlf da

babe is jobet, he is a certified hynotherapist and nlp practitioner. There was talk a while ago on the xtreme mind

forum that his voice is not the most apealling, and he did admit it, but the reason he gave is he did not want to

train someone up to do it as he wanted to put in all the embedded commands and hypnotic nlp language in himself, to

make sure everything is correct.

tim929
03-28-2005, 04:46 PM
Real wiseman...the effectivness

of a given audio track will depend alot on the equipment used to record it,transfer it and then play it back.If you

put it on tape and used a crapy tape player to listen to it it will loose alot of quality...and therefor...it's

effect.Just like high quality music played on a crapy system,or worse...recorded with a crapy system and then played

back on an equaly crapy system.Making car keys is very similar...a copy of a copy of a copy most likely wont unlock

your door...

Pancho1188
03-28-2005, 04:53 PM
The blokes name

who does mlf da babe is jobet, he is a certified hynotherapist and nlp practitioner. There was talk a while ago on

the xtreme mind forum that his voice is not the most apealling, and he did admit it, but the reason he gave is he

did not want to train someone up to do it as he wanted to put in all the embedded commands and hypnotic nlp language

in himself, to make sure everything is correct.
You've gotta respect that.

I can't help but think

of Kevin Nealon in Adam Sandler's skit, The Hypnotist, on his CD, "What the hell happened to me?" because

Kevin Nealon actually has a good voice for hypnotism, and it's funny for the skit.

bindy
03-28-2005, 09:20 PM
I don't know anything about these

seduction CDs, but I can tell you that I've used various CDs from the Monroe Institute, and some of them are

amazing. They won't ruin your brain, at least I don't think so, but they do induce a mood. Also, our son has

ADHD, and his therapist had him listening to the EASe CDs, which are basically the same thing brain entrainment,

changes the brainwaves to a more relaxed state, but only for short periods of time. The idea is that he'll get to

know how it feels to have that calm brain, and change his brainwaves himself, or control them. It had modest

success. I think if it can boost your confidence, why not give it a try.

Bindy

Max
03-29-2005, 12:13 AM
I've used Xtrememind Cds for the

past month or so. The desired effects didn't fully manifest yet, but the sensations and tingles that I feel while

using Kundalini and Cosmic shield are pretty amazing. And I definitely get mentally super-energized after each KA

sessions.
As for Vanquisher, I've only used it for the last three days. SO, it's too early to tell what it's

like. But the subliminal messages contained within sound truly like the ultimate ego boost.
They've got a

phobia killer program called Warrior Extreme out of late. I've used it daily for the last 2 weeks or so. As for the

result, it's still inconclusive.
Lastly, da Babe. Yes, I concur that Jobet's voice is less than appealing,

Certainly less so than Ashleigh in Archersloan team. (I got some profound result out of her Seduction 101 induction

CDs, by the way. But only after 7 long weeks of listening to them almost religiously) Anyway, I've listened to his

da Babe CD for the last 23 days, and the expansion pack during the day time.
Naturally, I was looking

foraward to the causal engineering factor in action, but nothing happened so far out of the ordinary. The only

difference I could feel at the moment is that I became much cockier than before, which can be attributed to other

things. So, I PMd him asking whether it's wise to persevere longer with da Babe.
It could be his voice,

his manner of induction. Could be anything that my lack of success with the CD can be attributed to. But other

users found the CD effective. So, I might belong to a minority camp here.
I'am currently waiting for

Ashleigh's Naked Girl locker room talk CDs. This self-development and seduction skill business is truly becoming my

no.1 pastime and major investment these days.
Will keep you guys posted when there's any breakthrough with

any of these CD courses.

Max

real_wiseman
03-29-2005, 01:02 AM
Apart from Hemi-Sync I have

also used a CD that came bundled with the paperback edition of the book "Change your life in 7 days" by Paul McKenna

and Paul has a tremendous voice for hypnosis and it work very good on me.

I listened very briefly to the

"freebie-mp3" this morning and I must agree with everybody else that this guys voice perhaps is not entirely suited

for this type of recording.

True, it's not entirely in the voice of course so I will give it a shot anyway,

just to compare.

I recommend the CD by McKenna (undoubtely he has more recordings but I am not familiar with

these) , not for dating purposes perhaps, but to boost your self-esteem and feeling good about yourself.

//

W

Max
03-29-2005, 01:46 AM
Yup, McKenna is a BIG fish in the uk

NLP and hypnosis scene. I agree with you Real Wiseman that Paul has a very hypnotic voice. Never gave his product

serious try, though.
He holds NLP seminars in London. If you go to purenlp.com, you can get more info on the

guy and his various CD courses and seminars. Not focused on seduction and sex like RJ or Wendi, but I trust that his

CDs worked wonders for some.
So, how long did iit take til you experienced the desired effect?

Max

real_wiseman
03-29-2005, 02:14 AM
Yup, McKenna is a

BIG fish in the uk NLP and hypnosis scene. I agree with you Real Wiseman that Paul has a very hypnotic voice. Never

gave his product serious try, though.
He holds NLP seminars in London. If you go to purenlp.com, you can get more

info on the guy and his various CD courses and seminars. Not focused on seduction and sex like RJ or Wendi, but I

trust that his CDs worked wonders for some.
So, how long did iit take til you experienced the desired effect?

Max

From McKenna?
Almost from the start.
As I had previously just used Hemi-Sync I was a little

nervous about the whole hypnosis "thing", but it was a very good experience IMHO.

First I thought that he used

some sort of "hemi-sync-like noise" since I "zoned out" quite quickly into some sort of altered state, but I don't

think he uses it, at least not on that particular CD.

I must check out the website you mentioned btw...

EDIT:
Found the website of Paul McKenna:
<LINK DELETED>

Should have thought of that...

The book I have

is the book on the far right on that webpage btw...

// W

slick
03-29-2005, 03:50 AM
hi max, where did u get the

ashleigh Seduction 101 induction CDs, was it of ebay or did u do it through archer, what are they like, are they

similiar to mlf da babe, the only things i have of archer is specific girl,, dc and destroy her foundation. i hear

that he will have a website running up soon.

cheers

Max
03-29-2005, 06:51 AM
HI, Slick. I got it thru Archer. Paid

like $149 for 4 CD set. It hasn't got any of the binaural beats of any kind. No nature sound either. It's just

Ashleigh talking, doing hypnotic inductions, to be exact.
First Cd is Charisma, second Confidence Boost, third

Goal Integration, and the fourth Subconscious Control. Each CD runs for 34 to 35 minutes.
Though they have no

hi-tech anything in them, the way Ashleigh defines each theme in detail in almost endless loops is definitely very

hypnotic. For the first few weeks I found it very hard to stay awake longer than 15 minutes. I stay awake towards

the very end of Da Babe over 80% of the time, by the way.
Ashleigh's description of each theme is much more

creative and vivid. And each CD makes abundantly clear what the title REALLY means in great detail.
She said

listen to all 4 CDs at least once a day OR MORE for 5 weeks, and I'd be much surprised. Well, not in 5 weeks, but I

persisted 2 more weeks 'cause the CDs sounded so soothing and hypnotic that I probably got addicted to them.

Didn't care if they worked or not.
And one day, I suddenly felt different! The amount of negative inner

dialogue decreased dramatically. I thought it's just one of the days thing. BUT the same state remained for the

next 5 weeks or so, during which time what was recorded on those CDs, the first 3 CDs at least, sound very TRUE,

which initially sounded like Sci-fi at first.
I just e-mailed Ashleigh to find out about the 'recharging'

routine, because I feel the effects are not as intense as before.
Yeah, I broke down and bought DC and SG,

CHS as well. But Seduction 101 is the only product I can attest to at the moment, 'cause the others are just

shelved right now.
One more thing, I also got the Kahuna Reality Control from Moses K. Gave it a try, but the

instructions on his CDs were too vague for me to grasp.
Hope this helps.

Max

slick
03-29-2005, 07:47 AM
thanks a lot max, i think im gonna

give them a try, that is if he has any left

The only problem with me is i havent got enough time in the day to

listen to them all.
what im using at the moment are

KA, been using it for about 6 months so far, not sure if

ive got much to report but i do find the need for less sleep

vanquisher, havent listened to that for a while but

it did make me more aggresive, kind of arragont sometimes- i used it once while weightlifting and my strength

increased by a lot, i could lift a lot heavier

Warrior extreme - have had it for 2 weeks, cant really report

anything so far with that, but im using it for more confidence around women

sphinx of imagination- one of the

best cd's ive had, makes my head and thoughts a lot clearer.

mlf da babe - use it every morning, i feel a lot

more flirting while using that with different women

ive have recenly bought 3dmind by tom vinzinni also, havent

tried to use that yet though

People saying the cds at learning strategies are also good also particularly the

new history generator and the self esteem cd, any1 tried their stuff?

Holmes
03-29-2005, 08:14 AM
KA, been using it for

about 6 months so far, not sure if ive got much to report but i do find the need for less sleep

And

you've got the orange charge, right?

Max
03-29-2005, 08:34 AM
I guess some of us including myself

are very serious self-help junkies. I've heard some wonderful things about LSC as well. If I were you, Slick, I'd

go for LSC CDs as they are much more affordably-priced and less taxing on your daily CD listening routine.
You

can always check back Archersloan site later, and try Seduction 101 when you have more free time to spare. More than

2 hours everyday for the 101 course, believe me, is very arduous to say the least. And you'll have 3D Mind and

Xtrememind CDs on top of that to explore. IMHO, they'll just wear you out, mate.
Lets keep one another

informed as to the effectiveness of different products on the market.
As for sphinx, well, it put me to sleep

very fast. But other than that, it's almost impossible for me to pinpoint what area of my life it helped me

yet.

Cheers

Max

surfs_up
03-29-2005, 08:39 AM
I posted this link last year. It looks at the history of NLP, Richard Bandler, and more or

less how this hypnotic behavior mod business came into being... you would be well advised to read this through, to

understand the "presuppositions", as John Grinder used to stress in his lectures....

FWIW, I studied with all

the first generation NLP grandfather figures, often up clse and personal in small seminar settings, long before

Anthony Robbins was incarnated as mister man of all human potential....

<LINK DELETED>

if that doesn't work

try:

<LINK DELETED>

InternationalPlayboy
03-29-2005, 03:04 PM
I

posted this link last year. It looks at the history of NLP, Richard Bandler, and more or less how this hypnotic

behavior mod business came into being... you would be well advised to read this through, to understand the

"presuppositions", as John Grinder used to stress in his lectures....

FWIW, I studied with all the first

generation NLP grandfather figures, often up clse and personal in small seminar settings, long before Anthony

Robbins was incarnated as mister man of all human potential....

<LINK DELETED>

if that doesn't work try:

<LINK DELETED>

Interesting article surfs_up. Sounds like the coke and alcohol had a big influence

on his behavior. I remember my psychology teacher telling us that people get into psychology as a profession as they

are trying to figure out why they are so screwed up. It seems that once he discovered this form of manipulating

others, it became a power trip.

So do you think this takes away from the validity of NLP? Truthfully, I'm not

too familar with it, except for the name. From the "reprogramming the mind" aspect, it doesn't sound much different

than something like Psycho Cybernetics, which also compared the mind to a computer. But that's basically used to

change your own behavior, not that of others.

It's interesting how so many of these "cult" figures have a

downfall and yet their following goes on. I used to work with a guy who belonged to a branch of the church started

by Aimee Semple McPherson. Even though she eventually "sinned" by leaving her husband for another man, the church

still prospers. And I used to know a woman online who could say nothing wrong about Osho, otherwise known as Bhagwan

Shree Rajneesh.

Now I realize that these are religious leaders, but the behavioral modification field can be

rather cultish itself. Look at EST, didn't Erhard have some kind of scandal too? And Tony Robbins has quite a

following, though I could never get into him myself. And I kind of am in a cult myself, through my meditation

practice. The founder of the system is an Eastern Indian Guru from the same lineage that Paramahansa Yogananda of

the Self-Realization Fellowship is from. Most of us who practice his medtations are trying to bring prosperity into

our lives and learned about him through Wayne Dyer, who could be considered another cult figure.

surfs_up
03-29-2005, 03:44 PM
Werner Erhard was a guy who had gone through a whole laundry list of names, from Jack Frost to Kurt Wilhelm von

Savage, beginning with his real name, John Rosenberg, wasn't the epitome of mental balance in the final analysis.

Lot of people thought he was God for a while, some still do. Saw the expose on 60 Minutes, the footage of his ummm,

lectures to the faithful looked nutty as a fruitcake. Back in the 70s EST was the hottest thing going, mucho sexual

hooking up through the seminars, nonsense EST lingo sprouting up everywhere, I guess we could forgive almost

anything in the name of transformative technology. Then the NLP thing came along, better tech than EST all around,

it was very hot, cooking on all burners when Tony Robbins picked it up and ran with it. Tony amped it up, watered it

down, added the rock and roll show context, Tony had the charisma to pull off the star gig in a way that Werner

Erhard was, dunno, he just didn't have the same incandescence, I think in the back of his mind he realized that he

couldn't compete in the same game as Tony so he packed it in, hounded by some very dark rumors that have never been

adequately explained (like, he never sued the CBS producers for their story, CBS never retracted their story, and he

comes up wwith this weird explanation that he's not persuing the case to protect his family's privacy... and he

stays out of US jurisdiction ever since....hmmmm.....)
Which leaves us where ? I guess you have to be careful

about your expectations for "like magic" quickie solutions, instant mental reprogramming, one size fits all gurus

and cheezy philosophies that are supposed to make sense of life.
Everybody was looking for the instant

answer, they got taken to the cleaners again and again, there was no secret formula or decoder ring, it was easy to

talk the talk and hard to walk the walk...

surfs_up
03-29-2005, 03:55 PM
"More up-in-your-face was the bold stunt performed by an ex-catholic who, in 1950, with the coöperation

of a band of Lettrists, caught, gagged, stripped and bound a priest before the Easter High Mass, put on his

vestments, and stepped to the pulpit to declare to the congregation, "Brothers, God is dead" and to outline what

this was going to mean for the poor, misguided souls. According to one account, "[s]everal minutes passed before the

congregation actually registered what was happening. He managed to escape out of the back of the cathedral but the

congregation caught up with him on the quai where they proceeded to try to lynch him. The Lettrist, alas, was forced

to surrender to the police in order to save his neck."

Max
03-29-2005, 04:19 PM
Interesting story, Surfs up. I too

attended EST for a quick fix in the early 90's, which then was running by the name of Lanmark Forum. Pretty

disappointed soon after the punchline, but people there were all talking about instant Satori and Enlightenment with

tears streaming down their cheeks. What a freak show it was!
And there's this intruiging fella we can't miss

out, L Ron Hubbard. The Sci-fi author turning into a cult leader of Scientology. Very colorful personality all

around this guy.

Max

Pancho1188
03-29-2005, 07:10 PM
I

remember my psychology teacher telling us that people get into psychology as a profession as they are trying to

figure out why they are so screwed up.

That about sums it up. Then again, who doesn't have problems?

I think it's funny that the guy used the same explanation eventually used in Seinfeld that psychologists (doctors

in the episode) make money off of you having problems, so they want to keep you sick as long as they can. It's

ironic that these people say that the hard working men and women of the medical/psychological profession try to scam

you...when they're trying to scam you.

kappakai
04-26-2005, 07:11 AM
Does anyone have any information

about the Ken Mass NLP/Subliminal CDs? I've seen them for sale cheap on eBay. Cheap, what a magical word...

<LINK DELETED>

joseph956
04-26-2005, 08:53 AM
So what would a chap like me

have to do to become the next Yoda? lol,

seriously, this is ALOT of information to take in and alot of

contrasting views of what works and what doesn't.. I know the best lessons lie in trial and error, but not being

the richest man in history,

what would the masses recommend for self-help, motivation, seduction? So far I see

that the above link (kenmass.com) has the most affordable prices..

j

Max
04-26-2005, 09:40 AM
My follow-up reports in regard to

MLFs and Xtrememind CD courses,
Well, I returned both MLFs for obvious reasons. I also got a refund on all

Extrememind CDs minus Cosmic Shield. I kept it 'cause I'd like to do that instead of my Pillar of Light HUNA

ritual.
BTW, I found the LSC Paraliminals really helpful. The best CD courses I've experienced so far.

They're affordably-priced and very clinical in their approach. I'd recommend New History Generator, Anxiety free

and Self Esteem Supercharger.
As for Ashleigh's Seduction 101 effects, well, the rush's gone, I'm afraid.

I know for a fact that it can be recharged if I gave it a few more listens, but at the moment, I'm preoccupied with

LSC CDs as I got the whole library deal.

Max

Stache
04-29-2005, 10:25 AM
I'm a dabbler in NLP & Hypnosis,

and I've started exploring some of these CDs.
Ken Mass--I got his 2 CD set on rapport skills. It's a lecture &

Workbook & it's excellent (& cheap).
I tried Archer Sloan's Pheremone CD for about a month. It may have been

somewhat effective, but I just couldn't listen to it any more.

I've gotten a few of Major Mark Cunningham's

CDs, which many people swear by. <LINK DELETED>
My faves are from<LINK DELETED>For me (it's highly subjective)

these bring me deepest into trance & have mosr immediate effects. Plus they're free downloads, although donations

are accepted.

I'm currently dabbling with CDs from<LINK DELETED>Not sure about results yet.

Sonne
04-29-2005, 10:30 PM
I have a litle dout, it works with

people who don´t speack english or english learners ?

itwow
11-16-2005, 12:57 AM
Patented, Measurable, Subliminals

CDs, in 16 languages of choice

< Link deleted>

XtremeMind

CDs uses a different wavelength (hybrid/pseudo) that does not infringe on the patent. Patent expires next year.

itwow
11-28-2005, 01:24 AM
@belgareth
Please kindly

advise me on why the link I posted was deleted when there are other active links on every page of this thread. Is

there something wrong or did I violate any forum rules by posting this way? Thanks.

Bruce
11-28-2005, 03:46 AM
itwow,

It's best to PM

either Bel or Oscar with questions like that; saves bandwidth. I'll leave your question up, so folks can get a

refresher on that though.

B

belgareth
11-28-2005, 04:17 AM
Itwow and everybody else:

It is and always has been a forum policy that advertising links are not allowed. If you post a link to a site that

is selling some product it will be deleted. Well, providing we catch it. We are human and do miss things. Had you

asked any one of the moderators or the owner of the site in advance you would have known that.