PDA

View Full Version : Please update UShop information for discount coupon

Friendly1
02-07-2005, 10:52 AM
I just used the discount coupon and noticed that while in the forum store it says the coupon

is good for 50% off, Bruce confirmed that it is now effectively 35% off, and has been for several months.

That

led me to do a double-take, but I'm still happy with the discount.

bjf
02-07-2005, 10:59 AM
To add to that, I bought two discount

coupons back when it was 50 percent. Was the discount code changed for the new coupon, or will it interpret my

coupons as 35 percenters?

Bruce
02-07-2005, 11:55 AM
Whoaaa.... You know what? I got an

email tipping me off that the "UShop" was advertising a 50% discount coupon and I thought that was some website with

no connection to Love Scent other than giving us a link. Is there somewhere on the forum that still says those

coupons are 50%?

BJF,
I have a feeling that those coupons are going to get you 35% regardless of when

you got them, but if you bought them before the change was made (quite a while back), email me if that turns out to

be the case when you finally go to use them. I'll work something out for you.

B

bjf
02-07-2005, 12:14 PM
Whoaaa.... You know

what? I got an email tipping me off that the "UShop" was advertising a 50% discount coupon and I thought that was

some website with no connection to Love Scent other than giving us a link. Is there somewhere on the forum that

still says those coupons are 50%?

BJF,
I have a feeling that those coupons are going to get you 35%

regardless of when you got them, but if you bought them before the change was made (quite a while back), email me if

that turns out to be the case when you finally go to use them. I'll work something out for you.

B

Ok Bruce. as for your first question, just look in the forum

store:

http://pherolibrary.com/forum/ushop.php?

"This is a REAL 50% discount coupon which can

be used for purchases at Love-scent.com!"

BassMan
02-07-2005, 12:52 PM
Ok Bruce. as for your

first question, just look in the forum store:

http://pherolibrary.com/forum/ushop.php?

"This is a REAL 50%

discount coupon which can be used for purchases at Love-scent.com!"It's always the most obvious one that

slips past us...

:D

-Bass