PDA

View Full Version : Chikara gel pack combo

pizzaro
01-28-2005, 09:41 AM
Ok, well then. there should be dne

sth about this - lol, just kidding. But wouldn't be bad I think because the only secret stuff are the secret

mones. Otherwise we could know what to add to make the formula better for each individual since most do use

different combinations of the three standart nonesand the secrets could do their job as well. But maybe the secrets

do change the combination anyways. Have to try that on my own first .
I used Chiriake the second time today. One

third of the gel pack and also about 1/3 of soe pack maybe a bit less of both - you can#t measure it probably.

It was quite impressive . The people were much more friendly as on soe itself and offered me pretty often help

even if I didn't need it. Also got some really desireable looks from some girls. One girl was pretty nervous when

I talked to her. Do not know if it is because of the mix but could be. It lasted for about 6-7 hours at least after

that I went back home - had a bit earlier out. It seems thatt this could be a quite nice comvbinatin to me I still

do have 1 and a half packs. I am going to try out one this night adding some soe and two dabs of TE - will see then

how it will work. Would that work or might I tend to an OD then?

P

CptKipling
01-28-2005, 12:08 PM
Ok, well then.

there should be dne sth about this - lol, just kidding. But wouldn't be bad I think because the only secret stuff

are the secret mones. Otherwise we could know what to add to make the formula better for each individual since most

do use different combinations of the three standart nonesand the secrets could do their job as well. But maybe the

secrets do change the combination anyways. Have to try that on my own first .
I used Chiriake the second time

today. One third of the gel pack and also about 1/3 of soe pack maybe a bit less of both - you can#t measure it

probably.
It was quite impressive . The people were much more friendly as on soe itself and offered me pretty often

help even if I didn't need it. Also got some really desireable looks from some girls. One girl was pretty nervous

when I talked to her. Do not know if it is because of the mix but could be. It lasted for about 6-7 hours at least

after that I went back home - had a bit earlier out. It seems thatt this could be a quite nice comvbinatin to me I

still do have 1 and a half packs. I am going to try out one this night adding some soe and two dabs of TE - will see

then how it will work. Would that work or might I tend to an OD then?

P
That sounds pretty good.

pizzaro
01-29-2005, 09:18 PM
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

for abductor

By the way I know it is off the topic but I have tried the combo I mentioned and had very nice

results
Went to the club( it eas more a big pub with a dancefloor. Met my exgirlfriend there. It was pretty late

already when i arrived and the first thing that happened was that she gave me a big dhil and saidafter about three

seconds: wow you have changed. And gave me a very big hug and a big kiss on the cheek. She was very impressed how I

have changed ok I can't assume that all to the mones because we have not seen each other for about 1,5 years and

i have also worked out a lot since then but her behaviour was a kind of obvious that she was very attacted to me

again evenright from the first view on. I have to add that sadly it was her who broke up:rant: but it was my fault

in some way - have smoked to much weed for example. However she was the one who called me a week and a half before,

probably because we said that we will saty friends but I moved and switched to an other school amd our ways did brak

apart. She got my number by calling my mother at my old home. We have already talked for about 2 hours on the

phone before she said that she will go to this "club". We wanted to meet two days before but I got an important

thing to do then.
Whatever, at the pub we talked for a longer time what has happened, how people can change ...

and danced a bit- quiet dirty but i also danced with some other girls which has thrown an eye on me what made her

jelous, and uncomfortable, I noticed it necause she sat down at the bar and took some more vodka-orange and kept

looking in my direction. I could see that from time to time from an angle whild dancing. When i turned when I

could look directlyy on her she did look away promptly.
I could also see that on her face gesture. I did enjoy it

since she was the one who broke up and also got many other hits which I did not give that much attention to because

I am still attracted to her as well but did not show it that obviously though and dnaced on for some time keeping an

eye on her.
When I came back to her shr was still a bit jelouse but turned very fast to be very comfortable.we

kept talking for a while and she alwaays took my wrist when she waned to talk or say sth to me. When her friends

decided to leave at about three o'clocl I also went out to the car of her girlfriend. All the way she was hanging

on my hand :drunk:amd repeated about fife times that we definately see us again. She did act a bit stupidly from

time to time like i haven't seen her before but I think that were the mones and the alcohol, she was pretty drunk

or better explained drunk:drunk:. Whatever this girl was one of the few I really felt in love in my short life and

do still have some feelings for her. :wub: And we were almost 4months toegether. That has been one of my longest

relationships.

Before she went into the car she gave me a big hug again but this time that long as if she

forgot the time, but she always liked to hug for a long anyways when we were toegether - I loved it :lol::wub:.
I

gave her a kiss on her forehead and told her that I will call her. She left with a big smile and we (me and my

bestfriend), went to his flat. He has also noticed that she was totaly into me - we'll see how it will go. I will

keep you updated.
I will probably use another mix the next time when she will come over to me. I think that i#ll

wait till my wagg will arrive before I will call her.
Please press ypur thumbs for me (thats how we call it when

wishing luck to so - should be the same in the US), thar I don#t mess it up this time.

:lovestruc:lovestruc:angel:

I tried to keep it short and left out some details which I will add maybe later , I

am very sleepy now, it is 5.10 am now and I#ll lay in my bed now watching an recently loaded episode of King of

queens (711).
:wave: