PDA

View Full Version : Pheromones in hair = buildup?

InternationalPlayboy
02-05-2005, 12:29 PM
I haven't done much with applying pheromone products in the hair but since I've seen it once again

mentioned in another thread or two, I have a couple of questions for those who do so.

When you apply

pheromones to the hair, do you experience any build up? How often do you wash your hair, daily?

The reason I

ask these questions as I have a hairy chest. I usually use spray products, mainly Chikara and Perception, on my

chest/upper neck to catch more of the spray. But I find I have a hard time removing all traces of the product

afterward. After scrubbing with a brush and deodorant soap in a very hot bath, I can often still smell traces of the

product the next day. Even with Perception, which is suppose to wash off completely. My theory is that since hair is

more porous than skin, the pheromones are more easily absorbed and thusly harder to remove afterward.

I know

the hairless look is in, but I'm not about to shave my chest. It would be too much work to maintain and at 45 years

old, I was brought up to believe a hairy chest was a sign of virility. I'm just curious to know if anyone else has

noticed buildup in their hair.

TRock
02-05-2005, 01:18 PM
i wash my hair twice a day and

only apply every other day. i'm not really sure how -mones work with hair because i've just started but i let the

shampoo and conditioner shit in my hair for a while. i'm not sure if that does anything but i assuem it's like

soaking dirty pots in the sink. i use regualr shampoo for normal hair, i wonder if there's like a more powerful one

out there?

bjf
02-05-2005, 01:43 PM
but i let the shampoo

and conditioner shit in my hair for a while.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

BIONIC MAN
02-05-2005, 04:31 PM
I

haven't done much with applying pheromone products in the hair but since I've seen it once again mentioned in

another thread or two, I have a couple of questions for those who do so.

When you apply pheromones to the hair,

do you experience any build up? How often do you wash your hair, daily?

The reason I ask these questions as I

have a hairy chest. I usually use spray products, mainly Chikara and Perception, on my chest/upper neck to catch

more of the spray. But I find I have a hard time removing all traces of the product afterward. After scrubbing with

a brush and deodorant soap in a very hot bath, I can often still smell traces of the product the next day. Even with

Perception, which is suppose to wash off completely. My theory is that since hair is more porous than skin, the

pheromones are more easily absorbed and thusly harder to remove afterward.

I know the hairless look is in, but

I'm not about to shave my chest. It would be too much work to maintain and at 45 years old, I was brought up to

believe a hairy chest was a sign of virility. I'm just curious to know if anyone else has noticed buildup in their

hair. hairless areas usually absorb stuff easier, but the hair itself could absorb the mones.

try one day on one off:sad: if it works let us no:type:

CptKipling
02-05-2005, 05:19 PM
I feel that I get more buildup

when I apply to my neck/face when I'm going through a lazy-stubble period. When I shave it off the slight phero

stink goes.

esk6969
02-07-2005, 09:41 AM
When you apply pheromones to the hair, do you experience any build up? How often do you wash your hair, daily?

No, I do not seem to experience buildup from 'mones in hair. Yes, I do wash my hair daily.

Have

you ever read the ingredients list on a bottle of shampoo? It's pretty scary. Makes processed food ingredents

list look downright wholesome by comparison. I doubt ANYTHING could survive long in typical shampoo, which is

probably the whole point.