PDA

View Full Version : Copulins under your nose for increased testosterone.

DollarTen
02-04-2005, 06:49 PM
I just got this idea from reading that copulins increase a man's testosterone by 150

%, so im thinking if you just put a small dab under your nose it would raise test. levels. Would this work? Has

anyone tried it? :thumbsup:

Riley
02-04-2005, 06:58 PM
I have read that in a few posts on

this forum as well. If this is indeed the case, I was wondering about the benefit of maybe putting a dab under my

nose about an hour before going to the gym, to increase aggressiveness and therefore have a better workout. Someone

mentioned that once they raise the test levels, they stay raised for hours.

Anyone else have any

input?

Riley

Gegogi
02-04-2005, 07:21 PM
I've tried it several times and

it didn't make any difference I could feel. Now when it's radiating from an actual woman, that's a different

story.

DollarTen
02-04-2005, 07:23 PM
wow interesting, i know bionic

is a big fan of this. I'd like to hear what he has to say.

Riley
02-04-2005, 07:32 PM
Doh! Now I see that the

"similar threads" at the bottom of this thread have already explored the very question I posed.

Riley

jvkohl
02-04-2005, 09:36 PM
I just got this

idea from reading that copulins increase a man's testosterone by 150 %, so im thinking if you just put a small dab

under your nose it would raise test. levels. Would this work? Has anyone tried it? :thumbsup:

Pure

cops are most likely too strong, and therefore unpleasant. Mixed into a fragrance like SoE/w might be your best

best--as indicated in other threads. When Astrid Jutte presented her findings at a conference in 1998, she had a

vial of the copulins she used. The scent was not at all overpowering--most likely because she had such a small

amount in a 5 ml vial. I'm not sure you could create the same nice scent using even a very dilute EW, but know we

got it right with SoE/women.

JVK

BIONIC MAN
02-05-2005, 04:45 PM
wow

interesting, i know bionic is a big fan of this. I'd like to hear what he has to say. the biggest

change or effect i have seen is putting under nose before bed you dream about chicks all night.:lovestruc but when

alert your concentration becomes greater and you make more eye contact with females.