PDA

View Full Version : So NOW I get a WAGG hit...

esk6969
02-04-2005, 02:01 PM
So, after

all that stuff I posted the other day about not really getting any noticeable WAGG hits, I got one of the most

noticeable hits I've had with 'mones so far. Application was 2 drops, mixed in with hair gel while wet.

So I

was talking with a girl in my office, probably about a 7-8, mostly due to her body - average looks, but her

black/puerto rican ethnicity gives her curves that bust out all over, but without being fat. The REAL definition of

"voluptuous", not just a euphemism for "fat chick". Basically, the classic hourglass shape most men like,

especially in bed (curvy chicks look the best when naked). She's maybe 27 or 28 yo.

So we were talking about

something innocuous, work-related, when she was sort of getting ready to leave, and she kind of took a step back,

and looked at me - not like a second look, but more like, a look of "recognition" in her eyes, like she was seeing

something she had seen before, almost like a deja vu kind of effect. For lack of a better word, it seemed a little

bit like desire, mixed with alarm - but not in a bad way, more like "whoa, what's this...". So then she asks me,

right after she catches herself "have you been losing weight?" That caught me just a little off guard, but of

course I knew what was really happening :twisted: . The funny thing is, not only have I NOT been losing weight,

I've actually gained some of it lately, LOL. I had been dieting previously though, and she knew that, so it was a

good cover on her part. I said, no, I'd actually been lazy about my diet, and she said "hmm, that's strange,

because you look thinner in the face, like it's narrower." She said it in a complimentary way, and I told her I

would take it as such. She didn't object. BTW, this is one of the *bitchiest* girls in the office; not one to

normally shower praise.

So, certainly not the "I'm so dripping wet and hot for you" kind of hit others report,

but then, it was a WAGG hit, and WAGG alone. So now I'm all confused about WAGG, because normally it's reputed to

work best in combos, and I'd been using it like that, and now here it winds up being most effective on me as a

standalone. I'm Alpha/CEE, so one might say 'use only WAGG, no 'none', but I want sexual hits (for ego), plus

of course from the wife (for more than ego :), and I HAVE had some results with TE. Weird. Even though everyone

says TE and NPA are the same thing, I seem to see more reports of consistency with NPA in combos, than with TE. So

now I'm thinking WAGG/NPA + maybe some SOE, so confusing, all this is......:think:

Marlboro_man
02-04-2005, 02:21 PM
Congrats on your hit! Te

is the same as NPA but I believe it 1/4 the strength. So to get TE to work the same as 2 drops NPA you would need 8

drops TE.

bjf
02-04-2005, 02:23 PM
If you are CEE, then wagg by inself

is probably all you need. Your lack of results is likely because you OD on none easily, even if wagg is with it.

CptKipling
02-04-2005, 04:16 PM
I seem to remember someone else

having good results from applying WAGG with their hair gel...:think:

Something in it maybe.

Surreal
02-05-2005, 12:01 PM
I get good results with AE in

the hair.

Pherhaps it is the surface area and more air is tainted with mones vs. a higher OD level in lesser

amounts of air.

just a thought

MOBLEYC57
02-05-2005, 05:02 PM
I get good

results with AE in the hair.

Pherhaps it is the surface area and more air is tainted with mones vs. a higher OD

level in lesser amounts of air.

just a thought
OR, it's because the head releases lots of heat and

ups the mone disbursing rate? :blink:

BIONIC MAN
02-05-2005, 05:10 PM
So, after all

that stuff I posted the other day about not really getting any noticeable WAGG hits, I got one of the most

noticeable hits I've had with 'mones so far. Application was 2 drops, mixed in with hair gel while wet.

So I

was talking with a girl in my office, probably about a 7-8, mostly due to her body - average looks, but her

black/puerto rican ethnicity gives her curves that bust out all over, but without being fat. The REAL definition of

"voluptuous", not just a euphemism for "fat chick". Basically, the classic hourglass shape most men like, especially

in bed (curvy chicks look the best when naked). She's maybe 27 or 28 yo.

So we were talking about something

innocuous, work-related, when she was sort of getting ready to leave, and she kind of took a step back, and looked

at me - not like a second look, but more like, a look of "recognition" in her eyes, like she was seeing something

she had seen before, almost like a deja vu kind of effect. For lack of a better word, it seemed a little bit like

desire, mixed with alarm - but not in a bad way, more like "whoa, what's this...". So then she asks me, right after

she catches herself "have you been losing weight?" That caught me just a little off guard, but of course I knew what

was really happening :twisted: . The funny thing is, not only have I NOT been losing weight, I've actually gained

some of it lately, LOL. I had been dieting previously though, and she knew that, so it was a good cover on her part.

I said, no, I'd actually been lazy about my diet, and she said "hmm, that's strange, because you look thinner in

the face, like it's narrower." She said it in a complimentary way, and I told her I would take it as such. She

didn't object. BTW, this is one of the *bitchiest* girls in the office; not one to normally shower praise.

So,

certainly not the "I'm so dripping wet and hot for you" kind of hit others report, but then, it was a WAGG hit, and

WAGG alone. So now I'm all confused about WAGG, because normally it's reputed to work best in combos, and I'd

been using it like that, and now here it winds up being most effective on me as a standalone. I'm Alpha/CEE, so one

might say 'use only WAGG, no 'none', but I want sexual hits (for ego), plus of course from the wife (for more

than ego :), and I HAVE had some results with TE. Weird. Even though everyone says TE and NPA are the same thing, I

seem to see more reports of consistency with NPA in combos, than with TE. So now I'm thinking WAGG/NPA + maybe some

SOE, so confusing, all this is......:think: the mones made her see you as more appealing. and

if she is a bitch then the hit is real, becuase compliments will not come easy from her. tell her you have been

doing push ups with your feet in a chair. then say see feel my arms, great ice breaker. :LOL:

tounge
02-06-2005, 11:24 AM
OR, it's because

the head releases lots of heat and ups the mone disbursing rate? :blink:

Exactly. I said this

here, ages ago. I found an application of mones,to be more efficacious, if I applied a dab to each temple on the

side of my head.

esk6969
02-07-2005, 09:45 AM
I have no idea about the science

of 'mones in hair, I just applied it that way because I read somewhere in the archives that 'mones in hair REALLY

throws it around, and that's what I was trying to do, in order to elicit any kind of a reaction, positive or not.

FWIW, I have ONLY tried WAGG in my hair, and probably would never try any 'none-containing product in my hair, for

fear of an OD, combined with massive dispersal (not a good combination, IMO).