PDA

View Full Version : help a NEWBIE out!!! please reply!!!

teko
02-03-2005, 08:02 PM
hey

everybody, I recently ordered the beginners pack and would like some advice on how to use it. A little bit about

me...
Im a sophomore in high school, and I consider myself well off with the ladies :thumbsup: But what im asking

is what combination of the mones in the begginers pack will give me the best results?? Like what should I mix?? Hw

much should I start off with?? should i mix with my cologne?? Things of that nature. Any replies are greatly

appreciated. Thanks

Gegogi
02-03-2005, 08:32 PM
You're really young--haven't

left your mama yet--and claim sucess with women. Why then do you need to use pheromones? What is your goal with

their use? Social acceptance? Brownie points at work? Stud status? Young men already produce 'mones a plenty.

Included in the BP is the The Edge. TE is known to be excellent for attracting older women--40-50--but tends to

scare off teenage and young women. It's probably at its best with guys at least twice your age. You might be better

served with SOE or WAGG if your main goal is to attract younger women.

teko
02-03-2005, 09:11 PM
oh well that sucks. Do you think I

should send the pack back and get something else?? Would it actually do more harm than good for girls my age?

sobelife
02-03-2005, 09:18 PM
maybe you could keep it and

have some fun with it...

like drip some on a male teacher at school, like a couple drops on the chair when he

isn't looking, and then see if the female teachers behave differently...

teko
02-03-2005, 09:45 PM
lol that would be pretty funny.

Isn't there like a 30 day money back guarantee?? I think I'll just try them out for a while and if they dont work

out like I wanted I'll send them back and get AE or something similar. But anyways from my understanding your

supposed to mix the 2 mones you get 50\50 in the little bottle?? and should i start out using 1 spray? and if that

doesnt get results use more until you get results?? thanks