PDA

View Full Version : Are pheromones suppose to work for everyone?

Bett1e2004
02-03-2005, 04:09 PM
I ordered the sample pack and tried all of the samples and none of them caused any "hits." After a

search of the site I ordered the APC for women since this was suppose to work. I have used it for a week with no

results. I place it on pulse points and then put on my perfume. I am not really upset but does anyone know why

pheromones don't work for everyone.

countesszero
02-04-2005, 08:35 AM
Hi. My suggestion to you is

to mix everything you have together in a small quantity and try it that way. With a decent cologne cover of course.

Sometimes when a pheromone doesnt work for you standalone it is good to mix things up.

I mix drops of SOE,PI/w,

EW,AE and APC in an essential oil base. I apply this to my pulse points and then cover the whole thing with a

cologne. For me it's Victoria's Secret's Pear.

Also if you only have sample packs just apply alittle of each

one and then use your cover scent.

Just a suggestion hope it helps.

The Countess

Bett1e2004
02-04-2005, 09:17 AM
with the products I have left.

countesszero
02-04-2005, 09:36 AM
Yes. That's my suggestion.

Don't use all of what you have just a little of everything. Also could you tell me again what products you do have

and what kind of cover scent you usually use.

Bett1e2004
02-04-2005, 10:37 AM
I don't know what I have

left. The main product is the APC. I purchased that separately and I know it doesn't work. I put it on just

before the cable guy arrived and there was nothing. I also have worn it several other times and nothing.

So

far, I have used up all the unscented products which are Scent of Eros and Edge. The remaining products are

probably those pheromone scented products that I can't stand the smell of them. I am not home and don't recall

the exact name of the products--sorry!

The cover scent is Marc Jacob's perfume for women which is a Gardenia

based scent in a musk like base. It smells absolutely delicious.

Mtnjim
02-04-2005, 11:28 AM
I don't know

what I have left. The main product is the APC. I purchased that separately and I know it doesn't work. I put it on

just before the cable guy arrived and there was nothing. :welcome:
Now as far as the cable guy... He

might be married, madly in love with his girl friend, or gay. You have to understand that there will be people who

won't be inteerested even with ~mones. The ~mones will only amplify what is already there! So, keep trying and have

fun.

Bett1e2004
02-04-2005, 01:24 PM
I will

use up the remaining APC to see if anything happens but it just doesn't seem likely. Anyway, like I stated

earlier, I am not upset. I guess I was just wondering if there is something better than APC, but from what I read

APC was suppose to be the best for "hits."

bjf
02-04-2005, 01:58 PM
APC isn't. EW probably would be

tops.

Bett1e2004
02-04-2005, 02:38 PM
Could someone post their

experiences with EW or guide me toward a link with such posts? I never saw such posts before I made my APC

purchase.

bjf
02-04-2005, 02:51 PM
Here are the posts with EW in the

title of the post and that are in the women's

forum.

http://pherolibrary.com/forum/search.php?searchid=85421&pp=25&page=1

Bett1e2004
02-04-2005, 03:00 PM
Thanks. I'll try the EW

again.