PDA

View Full Version : All together we might know something...

Silcat
02-03-2005, 07:20 AM
This is more of a sex/gender discussion than a pheromone so i hesitated to put this on the mones discussion thread,

if i made a mistake, delete it or move it at will :)

I've been reading posts in this site for months now, i

even ordered some pheromones, encouraged by the hit reports many have experienced. By now i still haven't tested it

properly or frequently to talk about personal experiences but the reports here have made wonder about many things,

as any heterosexual youngster i'm curious about females, and obviously, eager for affection and sexual contact. I

think i have a good insight on how a man's mind works in what sex concerns, but the women are still blury to me, i

mean, overall they are from the early teens thought to be more contained about sexuality, i would risk saying being

hardly repressed (at least compared to men) in a way sex is almost inmoral to be tought or iniciated by them, so,

for them, giving up to the impulses has to come up with a more guilt feeling (i guess), perhaps that helps to

accelerate the heart rate even more and contributes to the excitement, but who really knows? women who talk

overtally about this are rare, i know, i'm a web surfer to the bone.
An added reason why i find hit reports so

overwhelming, by chemistry of pheromones we can just make a woman break trough a introverted character and fear of

getting labeled and release her sexual animal upon us? Like i said, i think i have an idea of how men work, when i

look at myself looking at females it's a lust more like predatory behaviour, and i get guilt feelings for it, and

i'm a man!
I've read so many times that women seek safety and stability and lasting relations, but sex is just

so visceral how the hell does someone gets to feel stable and safe during intercourse??? I've also the impression

they crave that so many times mentioned alpha manliness, the coolest guy, the power, the status, wich is obviously

radically different to us men, who don't give a damm about a women's position among their peers. I also tought

about this intrinsic way of women evaluating men as kind of sleasiness, like, you know, "selling" their affection

and attention AND adulation for the "pack leader" the one with no emotional problems, filled with confidence and his

ego. Maybe it sounds bitter, maybe.
With men it's easy to learn because we post like crazy on the net and all we

got to do is to read a couple hundreds of posts to get a an idea, it's with women that material gets difficult to

find, so whoever you are, if you please just put your impression of the female mind it might help me, i know i'm ot

being too precise in speech, i'm kind of in a depression pit righ now, not very focused.

bjf
02-03-2005, 07:33 AM
Watch those dating shows. But

nothing on MTV.

I used to watch them and the helped me get a feel for what women were looking for. Or not

looking for.

They give interviews and the women talked about what they liked and didn't like, so it is

somewhat a look into womens' minds. Eventually you will see patterns.

Silcat
02-03-2005, 07:52 AM
i don't live in the US, i've

seen that "you're dismissed" program on MTV Europe and it was awfull, it depressed me like hell.

I'm reluctant

to take those interviews too seriuosly, i think in those interviews women hold themselves up i bit, because not

everything they would have to say they would like to be seen on tv (i guess) even with men this must be true, i

think the net and it's anonymate protection are still the mean to get real an idea. Did it helped you real good?

Any practical thing you might learned?

bjf
02-03-2005, 08:10 AM
I told you not to watch MTV. It

makes you want to smoke crack.

What I learned:

Looks aren't that huge. If you have them, act normal

and you should be okay. If you don't most of the time being good looking won't be that useful.

Basically,

women just preffered the men who had discarded the immaturity and the mental issues (don't get mad). A lot of guys

got defensive and would become unclassy and get mad at the woman.

Be intelligent, without it looking like

you are making an effort be intelligent, or show what postive things you have going. just stay calm within

yourself, treat her like a normal person (not a god or not beneath you). Just don't be an ass I guess. But have

some of your natural flavor come out. You seem like a guy with a lot of interesting ideas, so if you learn to shake

the nerves (see my signature), you could be entertaining.

Be calm and take a deep breath and don't worry

about getting anything right away. But also be a man. Meaning it is your role to take care of "stuff" ie

fix/handle negative things, watch her back, etc.

Holmes
02-03-2005, 08:28 AM
I told you not to watch

MTV. It makes you want to smoke crack.

Before blowing your brains out.

DrSmellThis
02-03-2005, 10:44 AM
:)

koolking1
02-03-2005, 03:15 PM
There are tons of

"women's" forum out there if you look around. You can really understand women better if you read them. Ha Ha

Ha

One evening you will "smarten up" and suddenly decide that you now understand women. You will then go

to bed and wake up in the morning and realize you know nothing. This will happen many times in your life until you

die, still knowing little, if anything about them.

Why will you never understand them - mainly because

they don't understand their own selves. They do read a lot of magazines though which tell them how to be alluring

women and also 10 fancy ways to make you the ultimate lover. If you dare pick up one of these magazines it will

also have a good article on how to diet. Next to this article will be food ads (highly paid for as this is the

place to be if you are selling food). Good Luck

Silcat
02-04-2005, 02:52 AM
thanks guys, i needed some serene

thinking coming my way.

Marlboro_man
02-04-2005, 09:46 AM
Silcat, Are you trying to

figure out women as a mental creature or a sexual being? As a sexual being most women need to feel everything will

be ok, in other words they want their mates to be confident, unique, protective and fun to be around. As they get

older, and mature into confident women they are more open to sex. If you want to figure out women mentally, I wish

you the best of luck. Hell being a man myself, I don't understand what goes through half the men's minds I

encounter yet alone a women's. There is one general statement that I would say is the difference between a man's

mind and a woman's and that is men are logical creatures who tend not to think as much as we should while women are

emotional creatures who tend to overthink things. I hope this helps ya.