PDA

View Full Version : Much success with NPA/SOE combo!

Slinger
02-02-2005, 06:51 PM
Too

much to list, I haven't been on here in awhile I've been so damn busy!

This one woman I'm seeing now gets

DRIPPING wet every time we hug, kiss or cuddle because she smells the NPA on me neck! I mean like she has told me

numerous times she wants to just rip my clothes off right there and ride me (keep in mind we are out in public a lot

when she says this stuff) NPA is "Old Ironsides", proven success, time and time again. My advice to any of you out

there looking for women is to GET SOME NPA right NOW!

The SOE, the SOE is good for chatting women up, gives a

very "friendly" vibe, but to tell the truth I think I need some UNscented SOE because the regular has a universal

"cheap perfume" smell about it.

Anyway, I've been hearing some terribly good things about Chikara, so I'm

ordering some gel packs right away to see how she flies! Cheers!

Slinger

bjf
02-02-2005, 07:14 PM
What ratios do you use with npa and

soe together?

Slinger
02-02-2005, 08:37 PM
2 dabs NPA on neck and chin, 3-4

swipes SOE on neck/wrists.

Slinger

MOBLEYC57
02-02-2005, 10:57 PM
2 dabs NPA on

neck and chin, 3-4 swipes SOE on neck/wrists.

SlingerSlinger, do you cover your NPA, or let it stand out

there and fight on its own (put the SOE close to NPA's application spots, but not on it)? :blink:

Annnnnnd, is

that 1 dab on the neck and 1 on the chin = 2 total dabs, ORRRRRR 2 dabs on the neck and 2 on the chin = 4 total

dabs? :blink:

Thanks! :wave:

Sparky
02-03-2005, 05:05 AM
Do you think that works with SOE

gel packs too? I ain't got a bottle of SOE and I find the gel packs not that expensive.

@slinger: How

old/young are you?

Silcat
02-03-2005, 06:08 AM
How old are you and the lady

you're seeing?

Slinger
02-03-2005, 06:42 PM
Wow lots of questions!

I

apply the NPA as stated below, and the SOE mostly goes on the neck/wrists, not usually OVER the NPA.

OK, I

apply 2 dabs, one on neck, one on the other side of the neck and if there's any left I wipe it on my chin,

sometimes I go one for each side of neck and one for the chin (total of 3) I have certainly noticed an increased

sexual respose wearing 3 dabs.

Yes, SOE gel packs work just as well as the bottle. I like them better

actually, they feel much cleaner and less greasy than the oil, easier to apply without OD-ing or smelling

"cheap".

I am 22, the woman I am seeing is 30.

Slinger

Gegogi
02-03-2005, 08:43 PM
Yeah, NPA or TE, SOE and a nice

colonge are a killer ensemble. Once you get a woman in your personal space, tease them a bit they lose control fast.

They start humping your leg with their tongue hanging out. I had a lady friend beg me to eat her in my office and

freak out later when it dawned on her how openly horny she was. She was actually angry about losing her control...

Numanoid
02-07-2005, 08:36 AM
Do you think that

works with SOE gel packs too? I ain't got a bottle of SOE and I find the gel packs not that expensive.

Personally I find I get a stronger response when wearing SOE gel packs than I do with the roll on. Anyone

else experience this?

Sparky
02-08-2005, 04:12 AM
Yeah, NPA or TE,

SOE and a nice colonge are a killer ensemble. NPA+SOE+Colonge? Do you think SOE is not strong enough to

cover NPA?

Is the effect really that overwhelming? I mean, If a woman loses control and at the same time gets

horny, well, thats almost perfect...

Does anybody know if the SOE+NPA combo works for younger girls (16-20)

too?

Mungojerry
02-08-2005, 06:15 AM
123456789tt1

120mg
02-08-2005, 07:02 AM
Sorry if this has been

asked.

How much (in ml) is 1 gelpack SOE?

BassMan
02-08-2005, 07:42 AM
Sorry if this has

been asked.

How much (in ml) is 1 gelpack SOE?
IIRC, all the gel packs contain 1.5 ml gel and 0.13 mg

total mones.

-Bass

Rbt
02-23-2005, 03:25 PM
SEO gel vs roll-on:

I had the

SOE gel packs and actually had a bit of trouble getting consistent "doses" out of them. I just got the roll-on and

feel it *may* be a little easier to apply a repeatable dosage amount (for testing if nothing else). Just started so

we shall see.

I only registered one possible "chatty" hit with the gel packs. So far I have tried the roll-on

for two days and had one possible "friendly" hit and about the same time and in the same place a "glance" from a

mid-20's woman (I'm mid 50's). SOE straight. No extras at that time. Plan to do a SOE/NPA combo down the road a

bit.

Sparky
02-24-2005, 03:51 AM
Yesterday I applied SOE+NPA

combo, like Mungojerry suggested in his thread. THe thing is, if you take a dab of NPA that is just nothing!! There

was just so little on my finger, less than a drop. IS that really enough???

I passed my mother before i covered

the NPA with SOE and ásked her wheter i stink, she said, she cannot smell anything... So i put about 1/2 dab of NPA

in addition onto my neck. Afterwards I put half a gel pack of SOe and went to a club. I started dancin and I didnt

get any looks (usually I get at least some looks from 7-8.5s). I tryed to talk to girl, but she just said shes's in

a hurry and went away.

So as you see, the SOE+NPa combo did nothing good for me. I think I'll try to tweak it a

bit next time. But tonight my current target girl goes into a club and I think i won't risk. I'll use chika, as it

did a great job for me. Maybe It wont make girls so sexyually attracted but at least chika should help flirting.

Rbt
02-24-2005, 03:56 PM
Possible -none OD? If you are young

enough I understand you may already be churning out a good load of -none and adding some may be reaching OD level.

Or just doesn't work for you? Or maybe it was a bad day for the girl/girls.

I'd be tempted to start with

straight SOE (friendly/chatty 'mones) before I added or went to NPA or similar (sex 'mones). I understand Chikara

has both, but the mix may be better balanced. I too noticed a bit of standoffishness when I tried a very small

amount of PI with my SOE the one time I tried it. It's said very little of the concentrated -none products (like PI

and NPA) can go a very very long way. And what works for one specific "target" may turn off others, or the other way

around.

Gegogi
02-24-2005, 06:11 PM
I tryed to talk to girl,

but she just said shes's in a hurry and went away.

So as you see, the SOE+NPa combo did nothing good for me.

I think I'll try to tweak it a bit next time.

Pheromones won't create what ain't already there.

She has to be interested and/or attracted to you for them to work. However, often women feel attraction but hold

back for various social reasons. Pheromones will simply enhance that attraction and interest, often to the point she

will ignore her normal inhibitions. It won't supersede her freewill. In other words, if she thinks you're a snake

or a bum, a few dabs of NPA and SOE won't change that perception. If she likes you, well, look out.

Sparky
02-25-2005, 02:40 AM
Well, I cannot believe that I

OD'd as 1.5 dabs of NPA shouldnt' be that much. But who knows...
The girl's were not aggresseve towards me, the

only thing I noticed was strange atmosphere. The behaviour of chicks towards me was different than usual. It was

probably a weak OD.

BTW: LS says there is a new version of NPA which is five times stronger.... SO maybe we are

talking about different versions NPA???

@ Gegogi: "the point where she will ignore here normal inhibitions".

If that is true, then it should be easier to approach girls of that you assume interest.

chicago
03-07-2005, 11:54 PM
hi, everyone i am new to this

forum.
does anyone had any good results with chikara and the edge

???
________
LovelyWendie (http://www.lovelywendie99.com/)

belgareth
03-08-2005, 04:29 AM
Do a search, there have been a

lot of reports. It's a good combo

Watcher
03-11-2005, 12:35 PM
The old watcher / DD combo yeah

works a treat proven success and has been my mainstay for many years