PDA

View Full Version : Chikara for Newbie

partymix
02-02-2005, 01:30 PM
:wave: Hey

everyone, i'm new here, but been keeping up with the forum for a week. I just wanted to see what you guys think for

me to test out Chikara, seems to have a pretty good review.. Here's the low down on me.. I'm pretty scronny but i

do excersize.. I'm 24, 5'3 and weight about 120pounds.. Let me know if you guys think i should try something

else first..

phinmone
02-02-2005, 01:44 PM
get those gel packs (all sort of

them) for testing ! they're great for a newbie!

partymix
02-02-2005, 01:49 PM
are those gels scented? how do

you guys feel about the smell from chikara?

kappakai
02-02-2005, 02:16 PM
I love the smell of Chikara.

Maybe it's those secret ingredients talking, but it smells the best out of all the products I have (no

Pheros....)

Sparky
02-02-2005, 02:26 PM
I think Chikara smells great. I

like the smell more than the smell of my favorite scent.
But the smell is obviously not the reason i bought it.

I got my first major hit with Chika so it will always remain something special for me ; unfortunately I didn't

take advantage of the hit as I was overwhelmed somehow.
But don't listen to much to me, I'm a newb too :)

partymix
02-02-2005, 02:28 PM
hahaha thanks guys.. i think

i'll get the gels and spray.. now my only trouble is figuring out when i'm getting a hit or not haha

Undertow
02-03-2005, 12:06 AM
I've used half the free packet

of Chikara and it smells awesome. Every time I'd get a whiff of it I'd be like "Damn!" I haven't received major

hits with anything yet, but I may end up buying chikara just cause I loved the smell and at the very least it made

me feel good.

partymix
02-03-2005, 09:26 AM
I didnt get the gels, decided

to get the spray instead, i gure i might as well go all out, besides if the product dosent work for me, the smell

would well wortht he price if you consider how much cologn goes for these days hahaha

Surreal
02-03-2005, 09:52 AM
Good decision on the Chikara.

I have been using it for two weeks. The smell is fantastic.

Make sure you dont OD.

Marlboro_man
02-03-2005, 01:29 PM
I love the smell too almost

as much as I love the smell of pheros. As a matter of fact I like the scents better than most colognes on the

market if not all. I only wish that the smell of chikara was a little stronger as I am a smoker and spend lots of

time in bars. I kinda wish it had the power of colognes.

partymix
02-03-2005, 10:17 PM
wow, thanks guys, but hey...

with my info listed above, what would you say is too much for me that i'd OD.. What spots you think would be the

best to spray.. Maybe i should start with one spray..

esk6969
02-04-2005, 09:01 AM
Allow me to add a dissent about

the smell of Chikara - I HATE the smell of Chikara. It's smells to me like every cheap, "essence of eau de musk"

drugstore fragrance that you could associate with bell bottom pants, wide-open lapels, leisure suits, and disco

dance moves empasizing "the point" (as in, Saturday Night Fever). It's a shame, because it's such a well-reviewed

product, and seems to be effective for so many people - but I know I won't be a regular user of it, purely because

of the smell.

And yet, for your situation, Chikara does sound like a good fit. It has been reported to work

well with younger people, dependent on the wearer, and also to engender respect, which may or may not be a factor

with your stature, depending on your self-image.

If I were you, I would definitely get some gel packs to try

before going all out, just to be sure you like the smell - most do, but not everyone. For the record, my favorite

smelling 'none product is Alter Ego - I love the smell of it. As for non-'mone scents, my favorite right now is

Gucci Pour Homme - almost the very OPPOSITE of musk, in a scent. It's all leather, and pipe tobacco, and wood, and

saddles - I can't get enough of it (just to give an idea of my olfactory tastes, and why I so dislike the C7

scent).

bjf
02-04-2005, 09:16 AM
CHikara will (hopefully) be coming

out unscented in the spring.

partymix
02-04-2005, 02:44 PM
heys guys thanks for the feed,

do all the gel packs come in little packets? are any of these products planning on coming up with a gel in a bottle

kind of thing..

CptKipling
02-04-2005, 04:13 PM
Nothing has been anounced,

although it was suggested ages ago. The argument is that you might as well buy the "normal" product if you aren't

looking for portability.

Rbt
02-15-2005, 10:33 PM
I just tried my Chikara gel pack

yesterday. Unfortunately I didn't register any hits in the three grocery stores and the Target store I visited, but

then again it was Valentines Day and the places were full of men doing the usual male last-minute gift shopping for

the significant other(s) in their lives... (and I was checking for hits on females, who also looked engrossed buying

those last-minute specials...).

I've also tried SOE gel, and Edge gel, and scentwise I've noticed that the

Chikara gel cover sent seems to last the longest. I applied a *very* small bit this AM (a few pin-head sized drops)

and I could still detect a faint scent about 8 hours later.

partymix
02-16-2005, 06:52 AM
Okae here's my results so

far..

Day 1 - half a spray Chikara, neck and cheek
no hits

Day 2 - 1 spray Chikara, neck

i did get a wink from my friend in class and people around me did get friendlier

Day 3 - 2 spray Chikara,

neck
couldnt tell

Day 4 - 3 spray Chikara, neck and wrist
a girl at macy's kept smiling and

following me

Day 5 - 2 spray Chikara + AE gel, neck and below near temple
my friend was really open

minded today, not to mention it was valentimes day.

Today i'm going to test AE by itself.. I'm getting more

of friendly type's of hits with Chikara, not really any flirtatous hits.. We'll see how AE works out with me..

Also, i'm not really sure how long the scent is lasting.. Anyone got an ideal range..

Rbt
02-23-2005, 03:06 PM
Any further observations partymix?

partymix
02-23-2005, 04:29 PM
Alright here's how the weekend

went...

Day 6 - 2 spray of Chikara + Very Little of AE gel
no results

Day 7 -

Chikara 2 sprays on neck + 4 small dabs of AE on wrist and temple
Super big hits from females... And real

quick talking on age range, it worked on a 18yr old and a 30yr old.. Boy did a worker didnt stop flirting with me

even when her manager was around. And everytime she got the chance she was near me..

Day 7 - 2 Sprays of

Chikara + 4 lil bigger dabs of AE
Not as great as yesterday, but the ladies and guys around me were really

friendly

Day 8 - 3 Sprays of Chikara + 4 lil dabs of AE gel
If i wanted restults from mones, it

finally happend. Not only did my homegirl stay near me, if my sister wasnt around the house this weekend, she would

have stayed the night.. Oh and we kiss goodbye on the cheek normally, lately they've been harder kisses

Day 9 - Hoping to OD, 4 sprays of Chikara + 4 medium dabs of AE on neck and wrist
Great again, same

friend bigger kiss, smiles from a cashier, teacher, and classmate.

Today - 2 Sprays Chikara on

neck
didnt go outside today, but if i do, i plan to use up the AE gel pack and stop putting little dabs...

let's see how half a pack does...

Okae, since the recent results I almost gave up on the products, but after

this weekend I plan to make an order on AE gel and probably try SoE too.. I kindda like the gels better..

AND CAN ANYONE TELL ME HOW LONG THE MONES USUALLY LAST ??????????

ttocs12321
02-23-2005, 06:15 PM
im also wondering how long

they last...:POKE::think:

oscar
02-23-2005, 06:19 PM
......didnt go

outside today, but if i do, i plan to use up the AE gel pack and stop putting little dabs... let's see how half

a pack does...

Okae, since the recent results I almost gave up on the products, but after this weekend I

plan to make an order on AE gel and probably try SoE too.. I kindda like the gels better..

AND CAN ANYONE

TELL ME HOW LONG THE MONES USUALLY LAST ??????????
partymix,

Whoa!! Hold on thar! The AE gels aren't

for sale yet, and can only be had as a freebie with an order or part of the 4-gel freebie package (which I believe

is "One to a Customer" unless you place an order.) So think twice before you go double-dosing on it!
If they're

working for you, I'd definitely consider being a bit more miserly with them.

How long do mones usually last?

Not nearly long enough when you waste them! ;)

Oscar :)

ttocs12321
02-23-2005, 06:26 PM
partymix,

Whoa!! Hold on thar! The AE gels aren't for sale yet, and can only be had as a freebie with an order or part of the

4-gel freebie package (which I believe is "One to a Customer" unless you place an order.) So think twice before you

go double-dosing on it!
If they're working for you, I'd definitely consider being a bit more miserly with

them.

How long do mones usually last?
Not nearly long enough when you waste them! ;)

Oscar :)

i know that:trout: i mean like how long do they last hr wise...say i put them on at 8 in the morning how long

will they last???

bjf
02-23-2005, 06:29 PM
maybe like 3-5 hours. if you can't

get AE packets, buy pherogel.

partymix
02-24-2005, 11:21 AM
Damm, I didnt even know AE

doesnt come in gel.. Well it was a great one.. Time to buy the real thing now.. Thanks for the info on lenght of

time guys, I was thinking 3-5 too.

Rbt
02-24-2005, 03:43 PM
What I've gleaned from posts on the

Forums most 'mones supposedly have an "effective" 4 hour life, although they are still there up to 8 hours later

(depending on conditions), the amount left is too small to be effective (unless, maybe by then, you are *really*

*really* close??? Woo-hoo! ;-) ) I presume this is true for Chikara. I have noticed the Chikara scent can be

detectable up to 6-8 hours but it's pretty faint.

This of course begs a question of how often it's "safe" to

"renew" your applications of whatever product you use. I for one often have a 12 hour day, so a 4-hour effective

life means at least 3 applications. (And some conventions I attend go 24 hours...)

The exception may be

Perception, as it's reputed to already have a 12-hour effective life (at least the 'mone part. The scent is

seperate atomizer.)

PS: My Random House Japanese dictionary says "Chikara" means "force, power, energy, ability,

talent, skill." The kanji character is represented on the label.

partymix
02-24-2005, 06:41 PM
Day 11 - 6 dabs of AE gel, 2

wrist, 2 cheek/temple, 2 neck
I wanted to try it more on one of my homegirl. Came over for lunch, pretty close

seating, lots of gigling, and her goodbye was acompany more than just a kiss and some hand movements hehehe

Rbt
02-25-2005, 07:48 PM
Day 11 - 6 dabs

of AE gel, 2 wrist, 2 cheek/temple, 2 neck
I wanted to try it more on one of my homegirl. Came over for lunch,

pretty close seating, lots of gigling, and her goodbye was acompany more than just a kiss and some hand movements

hehehe
So this time around there was no Chikara at all heh?

gfunk
03-01-2005, 05:14 PM
For the record, my

favorite smelling 'none product is Alter Ego - I love the smell of it.

@esk6969 (member.php?u=2018): Is this the "new" version of AE? They changed you know. At least the

bottle of AE I bough, say 5-6yrs ago, and the one I bought recently had completely different scents. The first one

had a rose-ish soft-sweet smell, and the new one smelled REAL good! Like an expesive hot perfume, more on the citrus

side, or at least very fresh and "typical male".

:cheers: