PDA

View Full Version : AE Hit report

WelshJake
02-02-2005, 12:39 PM
AE Hit report.

I have used AE before and had some good results from it, but I haven’t really used anything for well over a

year, not for any reason, just didn’t use any for a while. I’m 27, white, average build and height and live in

London.

Anyhow, I started off by using a drop on each wrist and a couple of drops on my collar. I was

working at a university last week which is 70% female and 90% of those are very hot. Unfortunately I ended up

spending the whole day in an office with a director of my company. That is where the first effect became evident.

The director of my company is famed for being a difficult person to get on with, he is sarcastic, argumentative,

treats anyone below himself with contempt. But, on this occasion he was treating me like his best mate, chatted,

joked with me all day, criticised other employees, bought me lunch, went for a beer before we went home. I can only

put this down to the AE. I have worked with him many times before and he is never like this.

The next day I

was in a supermarket, firstly a middle aged women stacking shelves turned to look at me so quickly, it took me by

surprise, it was if I had just shouted some obscenity at the top of my voice, she then stared at me for what seemed

an age. I then went to the checkout and the girl working there seemed extremely nervous of me, she was perhaps 18 of

Indian/Pakistani origin.

A couple of days late I went to post a letter and as I was posting my letter a 30

something women came up to also post a letter and said hello like she knew me, and then seemed to think to herself

why did I say that. Nobody has ever said hello to me at a post box before and I have to say she was extremely

attractive and drove a very expensive car and since then I have noticed here around the area a couple of times so

I’m looking out for an opportunity to say hello again.

Went to my brothers house and his wife’s 16 year old

niece was there, no relation of mine, and to put it mildly she was all over me, made me feel quite uncomfortable,

but apparently she is like that with all the boys lol.

A few other small incidents also took place, like my

Dads wife (not my mother before you ask) was particularly friendly, another checkout girl was nervous, a twenty

something girl chatted to me in a shop, another girl chatted to me at a bar while I was waiting to be served and a

women from work had been friendlier than usual, infact she didn’t even acknowledge me before.

I can’t sat they are all down to AE as I probably taken more notice than usual of

peoples reactions, but more people have defiantly entered into small talk with me and acquaintances have defiantly

been friendlier. One week in and I am reasonably pleased with the results, so the experiment

continues.

Undertow
02-03-2005, 12:08 AM
Awesome. I can only hope I get

experiences like this with my AE eventually.

MOBLEYC57
02-03-2005, 09:07 AM
AE Hit

report.

I have used AE before and had some good results from it, but I haven’t really used anything for well

over a year, not for any reason, just didn’t use any for a while. I’m 27, white, average build and height and live

in London.

Anyhow, I started off by using a drop on each wrist and a couple of drops on my collar. I was working

at a university last week which is 70% female and 90% of those are very hot. Unfortunately I ended up spending the

whole day in an office with a director of my company. That is where the first effect became evident. The director of

my company is famed for being a difficult person to get on with, he is sarcastic, argumentative, treats anyone below

himself with contempt. But, on this occasion he was treating me like his best mate, chatted, joked with me all day,

criticised other employees, bought me lunch, went for a beer before we went home. I can only put this down to the

AE. I have worked with him many times before and he is never like this.

The next day I was in a supermarket,

firstly a middle aged women stacking shelves turned to look at me so quickly, it took me by surprise, it was if I

had just shouted some obscenity at the top of my voice, she then stared at me for what seemed an age. I then went to

the checkout and the girl working there seemed extremely nervous of me, she was perhaps 18 of Indian/Pakistani

origin.

A couple of days late I went to post a letter and as I was posting my letter a 30 something women came

up to also post a letter and said hello like she knew me, and then seemed to think to herself why did I say that.

Nobody has ever said hello to me at a post box before and I have to say she was extremely attractive and drove a

very expensive car and since then I have noticed here around the area a couple of times so I’m looking out for an

opportunity to say hello again.

Went to my brothers house and his wife’s 16 year old niece was there, no

relation of mine, and to put it mildly she was all over me, made me feel quite uncomfortable, but apparently she is

like that with all the boys lol.

A few other small incidents also took place, like my Dads wife (not my mother

before you ask) was particularly friendly, another checkout girl was nervous, a twenty something girl chatted to me

in a shop, another girl chatted to me at a bar while I was waiting to be served and a women from work had been

friendlier than usual, infact she didn’t even acknowledge me before.

I can’t sat they are all down to AE as I probably taken more notice than usual of

peoples reactions, but more people have defiantly entered into small talk with me and acquaintances have defiantly

been friendlier. One week in and I am reasonably pleased with the results, so the experiment

continues.
So, has 4 drops of AE been your normal dosage in all of your events,

WelshJake?

Thanks! :wave:

WelshJake
02-03-2005, 11:11 AM
So, has 4

drops of AE been your normal dosage in all of your events, WelshJake?

Thanks! :wave:Yeah, I experinented

in the past and four drops seems to suit me.

gfunk
02-03-2005, 05:36 PM
Seriously does the same thing to

me! It's awesome. It has given me such a great effect that I'ven't even bothered to try 5 drops, which might be

an od anyways.:thumbsup:

When you say drop it on your collar, why do you do this? Won't it stick to your

clothes and force you to choose less of a dosage the next time, unless you want to OD?

Just for those

interessted, I'm currently experimenting PI and SOE to see if they would work better. For one conclusion it seems

that AE is really safe and dependant in getting constant and great hits of all kinds. Seems like PI is more

agressive, so once I've been able to find a nice dosage, I will be able to compare the two of them, then I'd try

comparing them mixed with SOE..

:goodpost: