PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of sending back WAGG?

esk6969
02-02-2005, 08:37 AM
I've

been trying out WAGG for a few weeks now, not every single day, but most. I have yet to experience any type of

reaction I can attribute to this product; or, alternatively, any WAGG-like reaction, based on other users'

reports.

To recall, I am a 33 YO married male. I workout 3 days a week with free weights; I am muscular, but

not huge. I am probably over-alpha/CEE. I think more than perhaps I realized before I always started thinking

about this stuff. Generally, when placed in groups, most people submit to me. In meetings, it's usually my option

as to whether or not I want to take over. If I do, no one questions it. Often times, I can walk into strange

areas, (restaurants, stores, etc.), and people will stop what they are doing, and look up at me, as if they are

expecting for me to say something, or to lead somehow. (This is all without 'mones, BTW).

This isn't all

it's cracked up to be. I am often intimidating to both sexes, and I think it has hurt me in terms of opportunities

in both business & relationships. I went with WAGG to try to mitigate this, as that seems to be what it is designed

for.

I have tried WAGG in combos (with TE or AE), as well as standalone. Application points so far have been

mostly wrists, with a cover-scent. I've tried dosages from 2-4 drops. Today, I switched it up, and put 2 drops in

my hair gel (standalone). I'll report if anything different, but nothing so far.

I understand WAGG is

generally reported to work best in combos, but I haven't seen much difference either way. FWIW, I *have* seen

results with the TE, mostly good, though I'm still working on optimal dose. Oddly, with TE I seem to have better

results the more I put on (though I haven't gone above 2 sprays plus 1/2 gel pack yet. I'm not TRYING to OD, just

find the right dose). This strikes me as odd, since I would think my alpha-ness would demand less, not more.

Any other suggestions before I give up on it? FWIW, I've tried other pheromone products before (including Yes!),

and had noticeable results from them - so I think I'm able to distinguish hits good enough.

I've been thinking

of changing out the WAGG for SOE, and seeing if that works any better for me. I say this partly because of the

results here:

http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t

=3663&highlight=poll (http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3663&highlight=poll) , which seem to indicate that of all products polled at the time, SOE got the highest

number of reactions period, sexual or not. And, of course, SOE is probably the closest thing to WAGG in terms of

intended and reported results. WAGG was not in that poll.

Thoughts?

kappakai
02-02-2005, 09:29 AM
Esk-

I've found WAGG to

be a good product when working in combos. I tend to combine with SOE and a none product, such as AE/Chikara/TE.

I've gotten the most noticeable reactions with that, vs. a none product or SOE alone. It's subtle, and it took me

a while to register behaviors, though I'm pretty oblivious to signs (or used to be anyway.) I think I have the CEE,

though not to a high degree. I tend to be somewhat aloof and oblivious to all but the most obvious signs. Before

adding WAGG to my mixes, people would look, but not talk. I think I'm a good guy anyway, I can keep up a

conversation when initiated, and am on the sensitive side. WAGG enhances that, and gives me a feeling of well-being

and self-satisfaction. I find it balances out the edginess I encounter with -none products.

I'm not sure if

this is any help, of course, your mileage may vary. If you find it doesn't work well, I'd be interested in taking

it off your hands. But, personally, I would say give it some time as results are subtle, but noticeable once it

registers.

Kai

bjf
02-02-2005, 09:51 AM
SOE may be the better product for

you. Before you give up on wagg though, I'd consider using less as 2 drops seems to be more than a lot of people

need. try one drop, or take the insert out and DAB. Be sure to pop the insert back in or your whole bottle of WAGG

will evaporate on you.

Icehawk
02-02-2005, 09:56 AM
For most people it prevents none

ODs. With A1 it enchances none ODs to a very nice level. U kinda get that superstar feel. Conversion also a plus, so

allow for a few hours for the product to mix and match your bodys chemistry

Surreal
02-02-2005, 10:25 AM
I have been using WAGG for maybe

a month or so and I am having difficulties knowing whether or not it helps.

I use 1 to 1 1/2 drop(s) mixed with

chikara, AE, soe, or Pheros. And I have only gotten one 100% hit from WaGG/SoE.

kappakai
02-02-2005, 11:19 AM
I think just by the name alone

"What a Great Guy" you won't elicit the type of responses you get from other pheromones. It puts you in a

comfortable light in the other person's head, but may not necessarily create an outwardly reaction. If you have

serious personality deficiencies, this might help you to emit a different aura than what your personality or looks

might suggest. That's why I think WAGG makes a good supplement with none products. If none creates a dominant aura,

which can easily shift to threatening or protecting, WAGG will probably help shift it to the latter.

esk6969
02-02-2005, 12:16 PM
Well right, but it's important

to note that I've been purposefully NOT trying to alter my behavior to being any more (or less) friendly. In other

words, I'm walking around, doing pretty much the same things, in pretty much the same ways. As I understand it,

the pheromones are supposed to either cause, or at the very least enhance, the interactions you are already having.

To alter more than one variable in the equation would make the experiment scientfically invalid, as I have no

"control group" available, other than myself *without* mones.

In other words, if I put on WAGG, and then walk

around smiling more, approaching more, and generally just being more downright friendly, well then of course people

are going to react favorably to that. But that doesn't mean WAGG had anything to do with it - people would react

favorably to increased friendliness regardless. It might be asked "so what if it's a placebo effect, or it it's

real, as long as it's working", right? But here's the difference - if it is just a placebo effect, or at least,

only causes placebo effects in me, well then, I don't need to spend money on that, right? I could just put on some

TE, a cover scent, do some mental work to improve my attitude and outlook, and be done with it. And that might be

the best way.

BUT - and it's a big but - we're not here looking for "what we could do on our own, anyway".

We're looking for either something that does more on its own, or makes what additional stuff we do, even that much

better. We are what Ross Jeffries (the SpeedSeduction guy) calls "edge junkies". We're all experimenting here,

constantly, and even if we're happy with the results we're already getting, it's just human nature, or at least

OUR nature, to want to take that to the next level, I think.

I should probably also add that, it seems based

on the responses here, as well as elsewhere on the forum, that a lot of people use WAGG primarily to "round out"

'none reactions, and to prevent OD - or, looked at another way, WAGG seems to be mainly a way to add

more 'none, without the negative side effects normally associated with that. Would anyone agree or

disagree with that statement?

bjf
02-02-2005, 01:01 PM
Esk, what you said in Red is

generally true, but it is supposed to - on its own - help guys like you who naturally intimidate people.

Like I said before, try less. Then make a decision about exchanging for SOE.

Visionary7903
02-03-2005, 03:26 AM
esk

Try WAGG with

NPA/w or TE/w. Ive been getting good results with that combo (2 drops of WAGG and 2 drops of NPA/w) - mild sexual

hits and definite friendliness with no signs of intimidation. I apply a sandalwood fragrance oil underneath to make

the mones last longer.

I wouldnt use any A-none at all for a while given that u say u intimidate people without

mones. Maybe try SOE as well. See what kind of results u get without any A-none before adding any.

Visionary

DrSmellThis
02-03-2005, 10:54 AM
For me WAGG definitely works,

but I generally stick to one drop, unless I'm correcting an OD. Sometimes it gets you "brotherly" reactions.