PDA

View Full Version : DHEA Liquid 2200mg????

Icehawk
01-31-2005, 10:01 PM
Ok so Athena is

supposedly DHEA, and most people say that topically DHEA dosent work, but what if you could get 2200mg/14ml for

cheap? Good or not? Its supposed to be more common than even Andro-1 and since its a precursor of everything, youd

have the perfect pheromone signature, when conversion occurs. Can you OD on DHEA??? Will it work? Or am I judt

dreaming again? Now I know that I always bring up the far out ideas like smegma, oxy, etc but in the end its all

about the :trout:

TRock
02-01-2005, 12:38 AM
Ok so Athena is

supposedly DHEA, and most people say that topically DHEA dosent work, but what if you could get 2200mg/14ml for

cheap? Good or not? Its supposed to be more common than even Andro-1 and since its a precursor of

everything, youd have the perfect pheromone signature, when conversion occurs. Can you OD on DHEA??? Will it

work? Or am I judt dreaming again? Now I know that I always bring up the far out ideas like smegma, oxy, etc but in

the end its all about the :trout:
do you mind filling me in on that? i have 3/4 of athena 10x left, but

stop using it after love-scent. and it did take me like 4-6 weeks to get minimal results. i remember a few hits but

nothing like i recieve from love-scent products. is everybody capable of the perfect signature and is the perfect

signature universal?

DrSmellThis
02-01-2005, 03:13 AM
... interesting thread,

guys.

Icehawk
02-01-2005, 06:51 AM
What I meant as the perfect

signature was that DHEA would round out your profile. Sure maybe Athena 10x sucks by itself but than again WAGG and

Rone by itself seem to do little or nothing. So two points. First there is a possibility that DHEA/conversions work

better in a mix, and/or at 2200mg even minute conversions would allow for some interesting results. Maybe spraying

it on crotch. armpits etc where heavy conversion occurs would help.

xvs
02-01-2005, 07:53 AM
WAGG may do little or nothing for you,

but I use it by itself as my standard pheromone (every day), and it works great for me.

I can't use much if

any -none because then the gals get frightened. I think WAGG works by itself if you already have a good natural

-none level.

That's a theory anyway...

MOBLEYC57
02-01-2005, 09:08 AM
Haven't heard anyone say ...

but did DHEA make the banned list? :blink: Never knew it came in liquid form. :sad: I wanted to give

it a shot until, someone mentioned prostate enlargement.:run:

Thanks! :wave:

Icehawk
02-01-2005, 03:27 PM
No its still available, and yes

if your a young buck, you should keep your prostate in mind. Im atempting to get this topical however.

jvkohl
02-02-2005, 04:23 PM
No its still

available, and yes if your a young buck, you should keep your prostate in mind. Im atempting to get this topical

however.

Nothing I've read indicates in any way that topical DHEA could have pheromonal properties.

As a dietary supplement, its metabolism to androsterone (A) and etiocholanolone (E) would most likely allow for the

A/E ratio to signal masculinity via the male scent signature. Several studies show that the A/E ratio is different

in males and females, and that it varies with sexual orientation in males (homosexual males have an A/E ratio more

characteristic of heterosexual females).

I can't recall whether William Regelson ever commented on a

DHEA-pheromone link, but he wrote a book on DHEA and one on pheromones (and DHEA is not in the index of the book on

pheromones.)

JVK