PDA

View Full Version : My MEGAmix, Hit Report, Go0OD !

phinmone
01-31-2005, 02:32 PM
Hello!

I have been experimenting with differend MEGAmixes. this is one success story.

I went so see a

movie with a girl that I am rather close, no friendszone, but rather a warm intimate (no sex)

relationship.

we hit off quite normally coming to the movietheater with a bus. we were just normally

chatting, i was making jokes and teasing her. we were kissing. this is nothing new. she has rather big breasts and

she likes me to touch them. she does not ask for it, but she does not try to stop me. we were sitting on a bench in

this theatre, because we had some time to kill. it was a rather a "secure" place to sit, but people were passing by.

we were joking, she was into me, somewhat kissing and i was touching her nice goodies. i was touching them

especially them, when we were not even kissing and she was not trying to stop me. this is not really out of the

ordinary with her, but it was in a partly open place.. nice anyways!

onward, we went to the movie. after

about an hour, i noticed she started to get really hot. i mean i have been with her in the movies before, but this

was differend somehow. she really leaned on me and she seemed kind of horny. she wanted to kiss me and she was

looking at me and wanted to be close to me. pretty nice!! as some of you say: she was all over me!

now, what

was i wearing? this is my megamix of differend products at LS. some of you might say "whooaaah, lotta mones!", but i

dont care, she was horny. :)

1 dab of TE neck
1 drop A1 divided behind ears, really rubbed in
cover: 1

dab of PHEROS (also divided)
2” SOE on pulsepoints
1 drop of WAGG, spread all over neck
½ dab of AE right

under my chin
cover 1 spray Chanel Allure on my neck

i would consider this one of the few obvious hits

that i have had.

phinmone

esk6969
01-31-2005, 03:25 PM
Wow. Let's call this mix

"Kitchen Sink #1", unless there's already another mix with the same name, LOL.

Surreal
01-31-2005, 03:36 PM
WOW killer mix phinmone!

So

all the scents being together came out ok? How long did you 'cool down' until seeing your girl?

Icehawk
01-31-2005, 03:42 PM
Finally, its nice to see people

go into multi-phero mixes! Props to you man! :)

phinmone
01-31-2005, 04:04 PM
thanx, dudes,

the scents

came out nicely. chanel allure has some spicy and woody scent to it, but also fresh and sporty. it mixes nicely with

PHEROS. i applied this mix about 20 mins before i met her. i have been complimented (without pheros) about it, so it

fits me!

i just love multi-phero mixes.

i am not sure how long this kind of mix is effective, BUT i

might share another succes story about this, where i was wearing

½ dab of TE neck
1 drop A1 divided behind

both ears
cover: 1 dab PHEROS
1” SOE
2 dabs of WAGG
½ drop of AE
cover ½ spray Chanel ALLURE

I

went to another town to a birthday party with one friend. there were several girls, one of them i had seen once one

year before this. as i arrived there she said to us "i'm so glad you could come" she knew my friend good but she

was looking into my eyes. then about 2 - 3 hours later alcohol was definately involved. i am not sure how drunk the

other girls were, BUT: nice things started to happen when i and a few girls and my male friend with a digi cam was

standing in a hall way and i asked: has any of you girls done group kiss with several people? my friend was taking

like pictures and i kissed the girls and the girls kissed each other. and then i and two girls kissed together, a

group kiss. this was fun. we almost did a 4some kiss, but the 4th girl did not have the balls to do it. it was fun

anyways.

now i am not sure how long the pheromones are effective. but i applied this mix around 11 - 12 am

and this kissing thing at the party happened around 11 pm, about 12 hours later.

so i cannot really say if

it had to do with the pheromones or alcohol or both. propably both.

later when me and a few friends were

heading to a club, one of these birthdaygirls kissed me (passionately) and asked me to stay (the party went on at

this place, some other people that i didn't know were staying also), but i told was busy going to the club and i

was minding my own business. i took her number..

so i think this mix MIGHT have something to

it!

phin

phinmone
01-31-2005, 04:05 PM
Kitchen Sink #1, LOL!! sounds

great! KS#1!!

Icehawk
01-31-2005, 04:51 PM
Try replacing AE with C7, but

keep everything else, should help even more

oscar
01-31-2005, 05:05 PM
phinmone,

You should probably do

a search for Kitchen Sink Mix (http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7705&goto=nextnewest) before

you go applying for those "KS #1" license plates. ;)

Oscar :)

MOBLEYC57
01-31-2005, 05:19 PM
....onward, we

went to the movie. after about an hour, i noticed she started to get really hot. i mean i have been with her in the

movies before, but this was differend somehow. she really leaned on me and she seemed kind of horny. she wanted to

kiss me and she was looking at me and wanted to be close to me. pretty nice!! as some of you say: she was all over

me!

now, what was i wearing? this is my megamix of differend products at LS. some of you might say "whooaaah,

lotta mones!", but i dont care, she was horny. :)

1 dab of TE neck
1 drop A1 divided behind ears, really rubbed

in
cover: 1 dab of PHEROS (also divided)
2” SOE on pulsepoints
1 drop of WAGG, spread all over neck
½ dab of AE

right under my chin
cover 1 spray Chanel Allure on my neck

i would consider this one of the few obvious hits

that i have had.

phinmone1) After an hour you noticed she seemed horny ... were you two still lip

dancing, or was this while you were watching the movie?

2) Was this the first time you worn mones around her?

3) One of the few obvious hits you've had, or have had with this mix?

4) Is your real name

PhinmoneSmellThis?:rofl: :run:

Thanks! :wave:

phinmone
01-31-2005, 11:48 PM
oscar, this was more or less

kidding around. i have to do more testing with this mix and stuff like that.. :)

@mobley
1) about an hour

after the movie had begun she seemed horny and wanted to kiss + be close
2) no
3) one of the obvious hits in

general, i have not had many
4) how did you know?! :)

CptKipling
02-01-2005, 09:03 AM
Finally, its

nice to see people go into multi-phero mixes! Props to you man! :)
Finally? Some of us have been doing it

for years.

That's similar to something I sometimes wear but with less TE and AE, but I can see the merits of a

-nol high A1 mix.

Sparky
02-01-2005, 09:45 AM
You guys make me me crazy, as

there's so many cool mixes that I just don't know where to start.
According to all products everyone in here

seems to have, 300$ wont be enought to spend on mones i guess.
But I think its worth to spend money for mones.

Sometimes they'Re really doing good job.

Anyway, its cool that there're so many different mixes so we alway

have a great choice.

bjf
02-01-2005, 09:48 AM
Mixes are individual things......get

the core best products and find what works for you.

My opinion for a good core 3:
Chikara
NPA or

TE
SOE or WAGG

Icehawk
02-01-2005, 03:33 PM
Agreed however I dont agree on

SOE. Its just nol and rone. All the other ones have something you cant get in concentrated form. A1 should be there

as well. It DEFENITELY gets their attention and increases the # of hits.

bjf
02-01-2005, 03:38 PM
SOE is pretty imporant because you

need just nol and rone too mix with. There are definitely situations where you don't want None involved.

Moreover, having a seperate product without it allows you to create ratios that are high in nol with some added in

rone.

A1 may work for you, but it isn't all that great for me and a lot of others, as evoking any

reactions. I see it as an accessory, not an essential.

If you are trying to limit your budget, i'd take

from those three. Wagg tends to help guys who are more none sensitive than others, and I'd recommend SOE for the

other guys because it can change behavior more than wagg as a standalone product.

Icehawk
02-01-2005, 03:45 PM
Ok ok I can agree to that, but

ill go with DSTs line that even minute amounts of A1 can help, and when you really go hardcore enough into this, SOE

begins to loose its significance in the scheme of things as its easily replacable with C7.

On a side note,

anybody know whats the best ratio of none:Wagg?

lordcrazyd
02-01-2005, 04:08 PM
Damn, sounds more like a

witches brew all those pheros. R u selling these mixes independtly?

phinmone
02-01-2005, 04:38 PM
You guys make me

me crazy, as there's so many cool mixes that I just don't know where to start.
According to all products

everyone in here seems to have, 300$ wont be enought to spend on mones i guess.
But I think its worth to spend

money for mones. Sometimes they'Re really doing good job.

Anyway, its cool that there're so many different

mixes so we alway have a great choice.

actually you can make a very nice mix with pheromones if

you spend about 300 $:

TE: 29.95
AE: 49.95 / CHIKARA 59.95
SOE:49.95
A1 half: 49.95
PHEROS:

WAGG: 69,95
(SPMO: 7,95)

you just come just slightly above 300$, but this will get you VERY far.

but if you are young, i would concentrate on your behaviour and attitude and personal development first, before you

buy anything big. if you want some advice, PM me.

phin

phinmone
02-01-2005, 04:44 PM
Try replacing AE

with C7, but keep everything else, should help even more

how much would you suggest to spray? i have

the chrome cap. i think 1 spray would be enough, MAX 2 sprays?

Icehawk
02-01-2005, 05:30 PM
1 spray is good, 2 could be fine

too but than with the TE etc id suggest WAGG as well...

phinmone
02-01-2005, 11:45 PM
Finally? Some

of us have been doing it for years.

That's similar to something I sometimes wear but with less TE and AE,

but I can see the merits of a -nol high A1 mix.

i would be happy to hear some results and what mixes

have you been using + when? thank you!

phinmone
02-02-2005, 12:19 PM
icehawk, i think you are right

about using C7 instead of AE in my multi-phero mix.

today i used:
½ dab of TE on my neck
~ ½ drop A1

beh. ears
cover: 1 dab PHEROS
1” SOE
1 drop of WAGG
1 spray of C7
cover 1 spray

ALLURE

reactions: Good . in college: People asked me questions that they normally don't (this woman in her

30s asked me if my school bag that i use was good and handy. this is something she would propably never ask

normally). Some people who do not usually come to talk / hang with me, did. Good progress! defenately more testing

with this mix. i think i am onto something here. FINALLY. though i have to add that these were propably more social

"hits" (if i can call them that). but actually this is something i'm looking more into. great!

what about

adding more -nol into the mix? would it wind up the social hits even more?

phin

Icehawk
02-02-2005, 01:26 PM
What you have here is a very

safe and effective all around mix. Id suggest using if for a while before tampering with it 2 much. More SOE would

get more social and younger girls. C7 is all around great so more of that should work well as you have WAGG to

protect you from ODs. And TE would put you in sexual territory. Mix and match man.

phinmone
02-02-2005, 01:43 PM
well C7 as a standalone does not

really do anything for me, but in this mix obviously (have to do plenty of testing) it does have a very positive

role!

JasonLJS
02-02-2005, 09:54 PM
well C7 as a

standalone does not really do anything for me, but in this mix obviously (have to do plenty of testing) it does have

a very positive role!
Yeah, Chikara doesn't do much for me as stand alone either. I have everything in

your mix except Pheros. Is Pheros effective enough to warrant the purchase, or could I substitute it with something

else? I have SOE Scented, AE, TE (Beginner Kit), SPMO (Don't really use), WAGG, A-1, Chikara, & APC.

Icehawk
02-02-2005, 11:01 PM
Amouage is a replacement for

Pheros, but then you see their price :) I suggest both if you have the $. Its simple really, how deep do you want to

get into this???

phinmone
02-03-2005, 12:47 AM
Yeah, Chikara

doesn't do much for me as stand alone either. I have everything in your mix except Pheros. Is Pheros effective

enough to warrant the purchase, or could I substitute it with something else? I have SOE Scented, AE, TE (Beginner

Kit), SPMO (Don't really use), WAGG, A-1, Chikara, & APC.

hmm, hard to tell. if it suites you, it's

great. you have to remember that pheros is a little different from other products on LS, because it contain natural

pheromones. the fragarance is very rich. i have to still make some tests with this mix i have been using, but i

think pheros plays a significant role in it. furthermore pheros rounds your pheromone-signature quite nicely. i

would recommend it, if you have the $ to buy it.

phin

JasonLJS
02-03-2005, 09:13 AM
Okay, thanks for the input.

I'll check into it. Which Amouage do you recommend Ice? I've been wanting to try some of the stuff after reading

some of the older posts on it.

Marlboro_man
02-03-2005, 01:40 PM
The general concensus on

amouage especially for yonger people is the dia.
On the topic of Pheros, I love it and most of the girls that I

encounter ask me what I am wearing. I don't like how it smell in the bottle but once it's on my skin I start

taking deep breaths almost like I am getting high off of it. I also like it because it's unique and I havent'

encountered any one else wearing it so that sets me off from every other guy I meet.

JasonLJS
02-03-2005, 04:44 PM
The general

concensus on amouage especially for yonger people is the dia.
On the topic of Pheros, I love it and most of the

girls that I encounter ask me what I am wearing. I don't like how it smell in the bottle but once it's on my skin

I start taking deep breaths almost like I am getting high off of it. I also like it because it's unique and I

havent' encountered any one else wearing it so that sets me off from every other guy I meet.
Alright, you

convinced me:) Just bought a new watch so I don't really feel like spending $200 on some Dia right now. I think

I'll just try the Pheros. Thanks for the input, any other opinions are welcomed also.

JasonLJS
02-03-2005, 04:47 PM
Just got my Newsletter and it

seems Pheros is $10 off right now for Valentines Day and also an extra 20% off of that. I love the specials Bruce

has.

phinmone
02-05-2005, 04:22 AM
update: i went out last night,

having the almost the same mix as at the birthdayparty, but added a one spray of chikara more. i applied this mix

around 10 am and went out last night. around 1 - 2 am this one guy, a friend of my student college, wanted to pay a

part of my coctail drink. he certainly was not trying to hit on me and was defenately not gay. something like this

never happened to me before, weird but great, i dont have to spend so much money!

so i am convinced that this

multi-phero mix is working for me and getting me those social hits i was looking for. great for parties and other

social events.

phin