PDA

View Full Version : some curious thought

cibasi
01-29-2005, 05:03 PM
hey guys,

i

heard from other friend who used pheromones for a while saying that once u use it for a long period of time, ur body

will produce the same amount of pheromone that you add on and therefore u don't need to apply any artifical

pheromone anymore. just curious how true is that?

right now i have TE, SOE, WAGG/m, and AE/m. i suddenly

have a crazy idea to mix all of them together. is it advisable ? any of u guys did this before? and if yes, mind to

share ur results?

Friendly1
01-29-2005, 05:15 PM
hey guys,

i

heard from other friend who used pheromones for a while saying that once u use it for a long period of time, ur body

will produce the same amount of pheromone that you add on and therefore u don't need to apply any artifical

What did he do to measure his pheromone levels before

and after application?

If wasn't testing the chemicals, he was just forming an opinion without any facts to

support it.

Paparazzi
01-29-2005, 05:22 PM
hey guys,

i

I've been reading for a long time about pheromones

and I have never seen such affirmation anywhere.

It seems very unlikely to me.

pizzaro
01-29-2005, 07:32 PM
Many people here do mix soe and

TE, so do I, with good results. Adding wagg to that woul be a goo thing i am looking forward to that as well, when

my wagg and AE parcel will arrive i suppose you got both from the tigf special.
Mixing all is possible as well

but you will have to watch out not to OD even if wagg is added. Some have also written that you can OD on wagg to.

the othe combo you could try first before you miix them all is AE Wagg.

cibasi
01-29-2005, 07:49 PM
oh yeah, forgot to mention i have

chikara too.

how bout a TE,SOE,WAGG/m, AE/m and Chikara combo? i know this might sound ridiculous or crazy

but just bring up the question in case any one has experience or opinion about that

pizzaro
01-30-2005, 04:43 AM
should work as well but the only

answear is to try it and report what happens