PDA

View Full Version : the edge

**DONOTDELETE**
11-20-2001, 01:33 PM
alright people what can you tell me about edge. What advice does anyone, what\'s the best way to use to assure maximum effectiveness and any helpful hints will be greatly appreciated. PEACE[LIST]

**DONOTDELETE**
11-20-2001, 10:37 PM
I have TES... I really believe its good but it is put best ... you expect a bang but get a pop. I have gotten a bang a few times. I have gotten DIHL, stares, and hits. What I try to do is stay around my victim around 5 feet as long as I can, and allow them to absorb the mones. I use 2 dabs on my neck and a spray or two on my clothes, if I think im gonna pass around girls, I will use TE on my shoulders. TES is still pretty good but isnt as good as AE.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-21-2001, 11:39 PM
Hey All,

Well TE and TEs for me are GREAT. They have the same phero profile as NPA but are dilluted for application in spray form. But some seem to like to Overload (me included) TE is one that can do wonders with a one spray application. I know in the past I have applied up to 4 sprays for heavy clubbing. But have found that a One spray application is really great. DIHL and chatty chatty touchy feely from gals of 25-40 age range. Pretty neat stuff but easy to overload without knowing it. But also when you overload...kinda like chumming for the big one...The hits you get are big. Although less frequent, those that respond are very big. (ref my post of Memorial Day weekend.....taking the thong out of the ring from peirced labia)
Anyway go easy on the stuff and check it out.
TCO