PDA

View Full Version : pherone products

jefisme
01-28-2005, 03:31 PM
Hi guys

I am a noob and have been recently doing some research on mones, can any one tell me if pherone products actually

work well? If so which ones? Also if they do help what types of women will it attract in reference to the varying

degrees of dominance it exudes.

Any help will greatly be appreciated

BIONIC MAN
01-28-2005, 07:25 PM
Hi guys I am a noob and have been recently doing some research on mones, can any one

tell me if pherone products actually work well? If so which ones? Also if they do help what types of women will it

attract in reference to the varying degrees of dominance it exudes.

Any help will greatly

be appreciated you can get the same results using these products. :thumbsup:

Surreal
01-29-2005, 10:57 AM
do some research on Chikara, AE

(alter ego), TE (the edge), and SoE (scent of eros)

DrSmellThis
01-29-2005, 11:20 AM
Their V5 is a WAGG type of

product, and works well, though somewhat differently. If you use love-scent mones too, I think that product will be

the most useful of theirs to have in your arsenal.

jefisme
01-30-2005, 04:09 PM
also shoud i get a good guage on

what type of guy her dad is ive heard that girls are attracted to men that smell like their fathers

Sparky
01-31-2005, 07:05 AM
also shoud i get a

good guage on what type of guy her dad is ive heard that girls are attracted to men that smell like their

fathers
But even you know what type of guy her daddy is, how will you find out his signature and how can

you adapt your own signature to her daddy's?

CptKipling
01-31-2005, 09:09 AM
also shoud i get

a good guage on what type of guy her dad is ive heard that girls are attracted to men that smell like their

fathers
No, don't worry about it.

redphoenix
03-02-2005, 01:50 AM
also shoud i

get a good guage on what type of guy her dad is ive heard that girls are attracted to men that smell like their

fathers
Well if you wanna be like her Daddy go ahead:lol: , but if you want to be her Man! think

again!:nono: dont smell like her Daddy! use PI and something like SOE and attract the girl in ways her daddy aint

supposed to, get it? all the best!:cheers:

brunoc
03-02-2005, 06:41 AM
You can start with the beginner

kit and if you had some money, chikara, i think that this is the a best mix, at least to me

kardoza
03-02-2005, 07:27 AM
I've also read about women

liking guys that smell somewhat like their fathers but as Cpt said don't worry about it.

Oh and to answer

your question "do they work" then yes they do but you gotta make 'em work.