PDA

View Full Version : problem with the special going on

DannyEuro
01-27-2005, 11:26 PM
hey i got a email from love-scent saying theres a special going on with 20%, now what im wondering is,i'm trying

to make an order on NPA and put the 20% rebate in and read where to put the code sign in but i still cant find it.

another question id like to ask is that i signed up the newsletter,is it possible to put on 2 code names and get 30%

off or would it not work? i'm wondering if NPA is my best bet on a good product for a good deal, sincei have SOE

and Edge already,
ps. bruce your site is the best!

Bruce
01-28-2005, 08:41 AM
Hi DannyE,

A lot to cover

there. I'm not sure if I understand all your questions completely, but I'll give it a shot. The 20% thing you

heard about (probably in a newsletter) is a discount rather than a "rebate", so you should see it come off your

product total before you actually finish the order and pay. This discount is initiated by you via a discount "code"

or password, which you can find in the newsletter. The most recent one was because of my birthday yesterday and the

code word is "daddy". It is valid until this Sunday night. You make that discount work by puting the code word

"daddy" into a box towards the end of the checkout process online. It is clearlly marked. Then when you hit the

"continue" button, or the "redeem" button (I don't think it matters which, you should see that 20% has been

deducted on the following page. You can only use it once and you can only use one discount code per

order.

Next, NPA is fantastic product that everyone should have in their arsenal, BUT... Edge has all the

same phermones in it, so if I had the 2 products you mentioned, NPA would not be my next choice. I might go after

a bottle of Chikara. Not only that but we are out of the small bottle of NPA, so you'd have to get the 10ml size,

which is really going to load you down with the standard Edge/NPA phero mixture, since you already have a bottle of

Edge.

There, I think I covered everything. Oh yeah, thanks for the compliments about the

site!

Regards,
Bruce