PDA

View Full Version : Ive been adding WAGG with my Chikara/npa combo now

Skyy
01-27-2005, 03:21 PM
Ive been adding WAGG to my chikara/npa combo and its working very well. A lot better than I would of

thought. It's taking a lot of the edge of from the none, but leaving the sexy responses. I've been using 4 dabs

of Wagg, 1 behind each ear then 2 on my throat area (below the npa application) Ive been only using this for 2

days and I havent seen any reasonye to stop it. If anything im gettin a lot more friendly approaches. Can someone

else comment on this that has personally tried this? How are your reactions?

Im applying:
2 sprays of

Chikara
3 dabs of Npa
4 dabs of WAGG

belgareth
01-27-2005, 03:30 PM
Not WAGG but A1, it seems to be

doing some good.

CptKipling
01-27-2005, 03:35 PM
How much A1 bel? I assume it's

the 1/2 concentration.

JasonLJS
01-27-2005, 04:06 PM
How bout A-1 and WAGG? Is there

any need for both or are there effects almost the same. I just started experimenting with this.

belgareth
01-27-2005, 04:11 PM
How much A1

bel? I assume it's the 1/2 concentration.No, it's the full concentration. About 1-2 dabs but remember that

I apply mones before getting dressed. The complete combo is TE/Chikara/Pheros and now A1.

CptKipling
01-27-2005, 04:30 PM
Looks good.

I've been

wearing C7 with TE and Pheros/Sansalwood EO, but not with A1 yet (I have put used a small amount of an AE:TE:A1 mix

with that, but it was only a small amount so doesn't really count).

belgareth
01-27-2005, 05:04 PM
I'd been playing with the mix

without A1 for almost 6 months with great results. Since New Years I've been adding A1 and have seen what might be

improved results but it's so close that I'm really not sure yet. It doesn't help that I took most of the month

off (more or less) due to illness.

CptKipling
01-27-2005, 05:08 PM
Same here, I haven't been able

to tell if the use of the A1 mix helps but I know that the original mix works for me.

belgareth
01-27-2005, 06:49 PM
You like sandlewood? I just

ordered some to play with. That stuff's expensive!

MOBLEYC57
01-27-2005, 09:08 PM
Ive been adding WAGG

to my chikara/npa combo and its working very well. A lot better than I would of thought. It's taking a lot of the

edge of from the none, but leaving the sexy responses. I've been using 4 dabs of Wagg, 1 behind each ear then 2 on

my throat area (below the npa application) Ive been only using this for 2 days and I havent seen any reasonye to

stop it. If anything im gettin a lot more friendly approaches. Can someone else comment on this that has personally

tried this? How are your reactions?

Im applying:
2 sprays of Chikara
3 dabs of Npa
4 dabs of WAGG

That sounds like too much WAGG ... from what I've been reading, to keep the sexual edge. Hmmmmmmmmm :think:

Since Chikara seems to take the edge off the none, wouldn't 2 dabs of WAGG work even betta? :blink:

CptKipling
01-28-2005, 08:58 AM
You like

sandlewood? I just ordered some to play with. That stuff's expensive!
Yeah I use it a lot.

Try

putting 1 drop (total) under whatever else you wear. You can wear more but it depends what else you wear.

With

the combo above I put the Sandal on my neck covering a few dabs of TE, and then spray C7 over it.

belgareth
01-28-2005, 10:03 AM
Thanks Cpt. I'll try that.

Just ran out of TE a day or two ago so have to order more first.

bjf
01-30-2005, 04:07 PM
Ive been adding WAGG to

my chikara/npa combo and its working very well. A lot better than I would of thought. It's taking a lot of the

edge of from the none, but leaving the sexy responses. I've been using 4 dabs of Wagg, 1 behind each ear then 2 on

my throat area (below the npa application) Ive been only using this for 2 days and I havent seen any reasonye to

stop it. If anything im gettin a lot more friendly approaches. Can someone else comment on this that has

personally tried this? How are your reactions?

Im applying:
2 sprays of Chikara
3 dabs of Npa

dabs of WAGG

Hi Skyy,

I assume this is what you PMed me about. My pm as you probably found

out was full with 200 messages but ZI couldn't do anything because I was temorarily banned from the

forum.

As far as trying wagg, I contemplated it, and posted a similar question to you a real long time ago.

I believe I did it once, with improved results, but since I hadn't found the right chikara and npa amounts yet, it

was abandoned as I was testing those things.

Recently, I did one dab of npa and two sprays of new chikara and

was pretty impressed with the results. It probably wasn't as powerful as the two dabs I normally use, but it

seemed pretty effective and there was little concern with the smell problems. The dab was without the insert in.

Also, normally I am using three sprays of beta chikara, which amounts to slightly more than just one spray of the

new chikara. So I was kind of surprised that the two sprays of new chikara worked, as that amount of C7 didn't

normally work on its own with two dabs of npa or with c7 standalone.

I am not sure what the hell I am trying

to say, though.

kappakai
01-31-2005, 01:55 PM
WAGG is great. I've been

advising a few people who've IM'd me to give WAGG a shot. No feedback on results, but I've worked it in, and

it's what I've been looking for. I usually start off with WAGG as a base, and add other products on top depending

on the situation. First, it puts me in a good mood. I haven't noticed any depression or anything of the sort.

Second, it seems to balance out the edginess I notice with some of the -none products. I usually do 1-2 drops of

WAGG, two 6 inch stripes of SOE on the arms, and then 1-2 sprays of Chikara or AE or NPA.

Hit

wise:

One girl, my boy's GF, was doing mad twiriling with her hair the first time I met her. She had a smile

on her face, leaned in close to talk, and kept, I mean, constant, non-stop, flipping her hair. She seemed enamored

by me. I've been around her without, and I do notice a huge difference, just what I would consider normal behavior.

With mones, she's very friendly with me, giving me hugs, and talking in that flirty, girly voice. She does have a

tendency to get kind of spacey and random, but I believe there are other forces in action.

Another woman at

work. Tall, hot, beautiful black girl, wears heels, tight jeans, nice body (talked about getting a job at Hooters).

Bunch of us from work went out for dinner with a vendor. I had on 2 drops of WAGG, and two sprays of Chikara. I

don't remember much from that night (drank quickly first hour) but apparently, I've had some kind of effect on

her. She says I told her I would take her to a basketball game. She ALWAYS says "Hiiii Kaiiiii" to me, big smile on

her face whenever I walk into work. Earlier today, she stopped in the hall, turned back to me, gave me a big "hi"

and just started making some small talk, asking me if we were still on for the game. She asked for my hat too,

saying how much she liked it, and grabbed my arm a few times. I didn't have anything on today. Definitely ripe for

the taking if I wanted it. I've been hit on by black girls before, but in a different way, at clubs, sans mones.

This is different. Like in a "I want to get to know you, take you out, and ravage you" way, vs. "come dance behind

me while I shake my booty in your face" way that I've noticed from black girls before. I have an ingrained

preference for Asian girls, and have fooled around with some white girls. Nothing against black girls, but it's

uncharted territory for me. Could be fun.

MOBLEYC57
01-31-2005, 04:01 PM
WAGG is great.

I've been advising a few people who've IM'd me to give WAGG a shot. No feedback on results, but I've worked it

in, and it's what I've been looking for. I usually start off with WAGG as a base, and add other products on top

depending on the situation. First, it puts me in a good mood. I haven't noticed any depression or anything of the

sort. Second, it seems to balance out the edginess I notice with some of the -none products. I usually do 1-2 drops

of WAGG, two 6 inch stripes of SOE on the arms, and then 1-2 sprays of Chikara or AE or NPA. Kappa, would

you explain drops please? :blink: Just checking ot see if you meant dabs.

1) Where do you apply

your WAGG?
2) How much AE and NPA do you normally use?
3) Do you remember which one (AE/NPA/CHIKA)/combo you had

on when you got hit on by your buddy's girl and Madam Chocolate, and know their ages? :sick:

Thanks! :wave:

kappakai
01-31-2005, 04:12 PM
Hey Mobley-

Nah, I mean

drops. My WAGG (not WAGG-N) has a cap top dropper in it....

1. Depends. I move it around a lot during my

experimenting. I think that night, I had one between the wrists and neck, and one in the hair. Dropped it in some

mousse. So, two drops total usually.

2. AE... 2-3 drops, usually 3. One between the wrists, one along the

neck, one on the back of the neck. NPA, one dab only. I'm still working on the dosage for NPA. I had an OD (NPA,

Perception, SOE and who knows what else residual....) But, usually just a dab. I don't like to attract TOO much

attention, I like more of the friendly hits, vs. aggressive hits.

3. Let's see... buddy's girl (21,

Chinese). I think it was 2 drops WAGG, 4 inches on each wrist of SOE, and one spray Chikara. Chocolate Love (24-25

ish, haven't asked, black) was 2 drops WAGG and 2 sprays Chikara, one to the chest, one split between the wrists.