PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say hello.

Undertow
01-27-2005, 02:51 PM
Hey

everyone. I'm new to the forum/pheromones and just wanted to say hi. I placed my first order on Monday and it

should be here tomorrow hopefully. I'm a 21 year old college student and I already seem to have good luck with

females, so I'm really interested to see what the pheromones will do. Ended up ordering the free sample and a

bottle of AE/m. Hopefully I can find something that works for me

Anyhow, I've been reading a lot on the

forum so I thought I'd stop lurking and talk.

SirAngel
01-27-2005, 04:11 PM
Thats the right

attitude..observe and tell us your storys with AE. Looking forward to this..

Undertow
01-27-2005, 10:59 PM
Thanks a lot. I'll definitely

tell any stories that come about. I figured AE sounded like a good choice because I frequent bars (college

student). Although even without pheromones some girl pulled me aside last Saturday night. Very excited to test

everything out.

Marlboro_man
01-28-2005, 01:33 AM
Welcome to the party!

:wave:

Bruce
01-28-2005, 09:02 AM
Welcome. AE and the free samples is

a good place to start.

B

Surreal
01-28-2005, 03:07 PM
:welcome:

Welcome to the

wonderful world of pheromones!:thumbsup:

Undertow
01-29-2005, 12:06 PM
So I got my pheromones

yesterday. Started with a couple dabs of AE/m and ended up adding a couple more later (because I was going to

parties/bars). I'm not really sure if I noticed much difference coming from other people, but I know that I

personally felt like a million bucks.

A very attractive girl at the first party did like me I think, because

she was all over me. Of course, she was drunk, too. Overall yesterday I was told that I smelled really good a LOT

of times. I mean, I ususally get told that with my cologne, but not in such a large amount. I didn't have any

blatant hits like some people seem to get, but I felt like I was the top of my game.

Bottom line, I had a

great night. Had no problem talking to anyone and I felt like the king of the world all night. I probably

could've pursued the girl at the first party, but I wanted to stay with my friends. Also, the AE/m smells awesome

to me. I got a lot of girls to smell it, too, and they all loved it. So that combined with my acqua di gio and I

was smelling nice. Thanks to everyone here for the previous threads which allowed me to learn so much, and thanks

to Bruce for having a great website and forum. Can't wait to continue testing.

-Steve

lavlady2000
01-29-2005, 06:01 PM
hay steve ive been

lurking too lol im newbie here just been reading interesting stuff never tried any stuff maybe one day oi will

thanks love yas helen

belgareth
01-29-2005, 06:26 PM
hay

steve ive been lurking too lol im newbie here just been reading interesting stuff never tried any stuff maybe one

day oi will thanks love yas helen
Welcome to the forum. I hope you get a lot out of being here.

Undertow
01-29-2005, 07:14 PM
Hey Helen...glad I'm not the

only newbie. ;)

kappakai
02-01-2005, 03:08 PM
Hey Undertow-

Glad things

worked out for you right away. Some people take longer, some get results BOOM. Friend of mine wore some of my AE and

got results right away, whereas with me, AE didn't work, Chikara did, though now, AE does work. Same as you,

college age, probably a little more outgoing and friendly, making you, and others you talk to, more receptive.

Everyone will tell you that, just the mones alone won't work. If you can work in charm, friendliness, a little bit

of attitude, your mone skills will be above and beyond what most people can do. Have fun,

Kai