PDA

View Full Version : Pheromones and Age

tunnel
01-27-2005, 12:32 PM
hi im a 16 yo boy

living in bristol uk, i was wondering if any of you mone-users out there could give me a list of pheromones and what

age group they most have an effect on! im looking to attract 14-19. thanks. tunnel the amature

pizzaro
01-27-2005, 02:11 PM
Soe and The edge or NPA (the

same as edge but more concentrated), work for me prette welll. You can mix them or use3 them as standalones. It

depends on your personal signature what will work for you so you will have to work through most stuff on your own.

The free samples can be a big help.
But with Soe and TE you can't go wrong.
I would propose you to read

through the older posts and the pherolibary.
The beginner set is great for beginners.
The first stuff I bought

was the beginner special and the soe gel packs. ANd it's great especially for the price.
But watch out not to

overdose.
You have to make some research on your own first as well. How mentioned the pherolibary is the best way

to start.

tunnel
01-27-2005, 02:20 PM
thanks pizaro. i read that alter

ego, chikara are good, and Oscar says Perception would do the job, whats your opinion on them?

pizzaro
01-27-2005, 03:39 PM
I haven't tried them, just

mixed 1/3 of a chiriake and also 1/3 of AE gel pack recently and wasn't that impressed. Should try them as

standalones. Maybe I have overdosedosed with that dosage or had some build up. You know i am quite new as well and

have to experiment on my own first,too.
But what I have read in a post from another member who is quite young as

well is that chiriaka is more a respect mix for him. An other, which is asian I think had great hits with that. And

alter ego seems to attract more the older women. But how mentioned it differs from person to person. It also seems

that wagg is a very good product to preserve overdosing of other products. It is most possible to overdose while

putting to much -none on.
Perception seems to be very good because you have a time release formula and you just

need to appply once or twice dayly (12 hour release). And you can wash it away easily so there is almost no

possibility for a build up.
I already ordered perception because it seems to be very good - much feedback here

- check the search.
i 'll also receive wasgg and AE soon. It was one of the special cobmos last week, with 10$

less and an extra 25% off. As far as I can remember i paid only 50 or 60$ minus the 26% for both. You're coming a

bit late.
WIll have to check out first for a longer time till I will be ble to make my own oppinion on those but

this would still not necessary fit to what it could make for you.
I'am 20 and how mentioned soe works great TE

should do the job as well. I usually mix them but still do not know my best dose. It is not that easy because there

are a lot factors which do affect how long and how good it works.
-buildup
-conversion of nol to none

because of bacteria
-body temperature
-bacterias in general
-where you apply it
thus i also

ordered perception, because I won#t have to experiment that much the days I won't have the time for it.

thus I would advice it as well even if i have not tried it yet (I hope it'll arrive soon:))

p

tunnel
02-01-2005, 11:53 AM
ive ordered ae/men. and im going

to a party this saturday. so if it arrives before (which i hope it does) ill be posting my report! (hopefully a HIT

REPORT!) im getting really excited even though i shouldn't as it all depends as pizzaro says. does anyone know how

many drops to apply and where to apply them? Most of the girls at the party know me, and im in that friend zone, im

hoping the androstenone in AE will give me that sexy alpha male thing they've never seen in me before. they'll all

be drunk aswell. NOT THAT IM ONE TO TAKE ADVANTAGE!

Marlboro_man
02-01-2005, 12:06 PM
Chances are if they know

you farily well then the mones will have little effect the first time but that will change with time. Being drunk

will definitely lower their inhibitions. Remember their not the answer but rather part of the equation. Read the

body language posts and seduction posts for more useful info on this site.

tunnel
02-01-2005, 12:21 PM
hmmm, well they know me, but they

don't see me that often. i think im fairly good with girls (as in seduction etc) im not sure, ill definately read

the seduction posts. and my body language, ummm, i always stand tall and upright, apparently it makes you look

stronger, is that a good thing? when im sitting down i usually have my legs open with my hands on my waist. i always

make eye contact im good with that. im not sure, im sure girls think i have a attractive personality, its just

competition with other fairly goodlooking boys. hopefulli AE will put me in their league, or even better, give me an

edge!

MOBLEYC57
02-01-2005, 12:27 PM
If there's anything solid to

the younger male has a load of natural mones ... to me, SOE would have been your best choice of mones. :sick:

Anyone? Anyone? :blink:

Marlboro_man
02-01-2005, 12:33 PM
hmmm, well

they know me, but they don't see me that often. i think im fairly good with girls (as in seduction etc) im not

sure, ill definately read the seduction posts. and my body language, ummm, i always stand tall and upright,

apparently it makes you look stronger, is that a good thing? when im sitting down i usually have my legs open with

my hands on my waist. i always make eye contact im good with that. im not sure, im sure girls think i have a

attractive personality, its just competition with other fairly goodlooking boys. hopefulli AE will put me in their

league, or even better, give me an edge!
Tunnel what you wrote here sounds like your on the right track,

but you clearly are doing something wrong since you said they all look at you as a friend.
Competition with other

fairly good looking boys... I used to feel that way too but now I know better. If your a decent looking guy then

your looks dont matter as compared to theirs. Learn the game and you will realize that there is little competition

for you.

tunnel
02-01-2005, 12:33 PM
i no ive heard that, and i know

you know more about mones than me. but my "natural mones" just dont seem to be working!

tunnel
02-01-2005, 12:37 PM
thanks marlboro man. have you got

any tips for me wen im at this party?

MOBLEYC57
02-01-2005, 12:44 PM
i no ive heard

that, and i know you know more about mones than me. but my "natural mones" just dont seem to be working!

:type: Unless you're a young genius, or have some kind of physical evidence, there's no way you can know that.

Sounds like you're expecting your mones to make girls submit to you/attack you ... not!

Still, I'm not expert

and I only know what I'ver read here in the Forum, but your natural mones are fine, would be my bet.:run:

Marlboro_man
02-01-2005, 12:47 PM
Tunnel read the post

written by Trock in the body language part 2 thread where he gives you a list of 10 things to do. It probably

won't help you by friday but it will be good to start practicing as soon as

possible.
http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.p

hp?t=12988&page=2 (http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12988&page=2)

You say that you fall in to the friend zone right? Do they seem attracted at first then

change their minds? THis is important to know.

tunnel
02-01-2005, 12:54 PM
i always seem to be approaching

girls, girls tend to react friendly and loads of eye contact, they sometimes fix their hair and clothes. this has

only been recently though since ive improved my figure and gained more confidence. the girls at this party i suppose

are paying me more attention than they used to. but i was in the friend zone first i think. i always used to put

myself in that zone, with girls i think weren't attracted to me. and now they're paying me more attention, i think

im still in that zone.

Marlboro_man
02-01-2005, 01:19 PM
Well it sounds like your

well on your way. Keep doing what your doing and you will get where you want to go. It is hard to change a girls

mind who already considers you a friend but it can be done. Just get out to the mall or wherever and meet girls

from other schools and your social life will be rockin. DONT EVER LOSE THE CONFIDENCE!

jvkohl
02-01-2005, 04:09 PM
If there's

anything solid to the younger male has a load of natural mones ... to me, SOE would have been your best

choice of mones. :sick:

Anyone? Anyone? :blink:

You're right! Unless the younger male is

testosterone deficient, most products are going to be overkill--due to their -none content. I think there have been

plenty of posts that support the -none/overkill effect, and plenty that support use of SoE in younger males. Still,

it might be better to let folks find out for themselves.

JVK

xvs
02-01-2005, 06:19 PM
Products with no -none (and maybe no

-rone) would be likely to work better for younger guys.

My favorite, WAGG, would be a good choice

there....

DollarTen
02-02-2005, 06:47 PM
Im 15, have bought and tried

NPA, SOE, and Chikara. And the best effect i had was SOE pretty much standalone. I use a little bit of NPA, small

dab, just for a little respect, but it's really not needed.So IMO, id go with SOE for teens. Thanks for the great

product JVK.

jvkohl
02-02-2005, 07:56 PM
Im 15, have bought

and tried NPA, SOE, and Chikara. And the best effect i had was SOE pretty much standalone. I use a little bit of

NPA, small dab, just for a little respect, but it's really not needed.So IMO, id go with SOE for teens. Thanks for

the great product JVK.

I'm glad you've been sucessfull with SoE. Others have talked about the -nol

breakdown to -none, which can occur with SoE. It would also be like adding a little -none to start with. Still, I

haven't found anything that makes me think the -none has beneficial effects on women. Respect from men is another

aspect.

JVK

jvkohl
02-02-2005, 08:01 PM
Products with no -none

(and maybe no -rone) would be likely to work better for younger guys.

Why no -rone? Have never

found it to be aversive to women as long as content is less than 1mg/mll--except in rare cases (pregnant women, or

others who are extremely sensitive to -rone).
For a younger male, it would add to his natural male scent, and

also be hard to OD on.

Are you suggesting a -nol only product? Have you tried this with the chemistry

set?

JVK

BIONIC MAN
02-04-2005, 01:38 PM
hi im a 16 yo

boy living in bristol uk, i was wondering if any of you mone-users out there could give me a list of pheromones and

what age group they most have an effect on! im looking to attract 14-19. thanks. tunnel the amature most

say nol products for younger attraction . wagg or soe seems great:thumbsup:

tunnel
02-04-2005, 03:58 PM
i thought -none made you seem

more alpha-male ie masculine, empowering and -nol makes you a nice guy? not that one is better than the other, but

the girls im looking to attract, like the alpha-male, ie 50cent. sorry if this post seems really immature, i found

this hard to put in words. but its just the way it seems to be around my area. The nice guy always loses by the big

respected person.

MOBLEYC57
02-04-2005, 04:07 PM
the girls im

looking to attract, like the alpha-male, ie 50cent. 50 works out, puts out hits, and is loaded with cash! If

you become that buffed, and your bank account gets too deep to see the bottom, trust me when I say, "you won't have

to be able to sing, and you won't need any mones!"

You're just going to have to pick a product and try it out.

Good luck!

bjf
02-04-2005, 04:12 PM
Tunnel: People have voiced similar

concerns with SOE and for some (I emphasize some) they concluded that they did lose some respect.

The theory

is though young guys have high testesterone levels, which create higher amounts of pheromone, none being one of

them. So that is why some say just go with SOE, and it indeed may work.

You can also get a product which

mixes the good guy vibe (WAGG) with low amounts of None by gettting Wagg-None. I think it is 20 percent none or

something.

tunnel
02-04-2005, 04:24 PM
well i've already ordered a/e

men as i mentioned, hope i wont regret it. ha ha the more i post the more my points seem to fall...

tunnel
02-04-2005, 04:28 PM
and when i mentioned 50cent i

tried to get in some of that imtimidating alpha-male quality... :)

xvs
02-05-2005, 08:55 AM
JVK - when I've tried -rone it's

seemed to have a negative effect similar to the negative effect -none has when I use it.

jvkohl
02-07-2005, 03:12 PM
JVK - when I've tried

-rone it's seemed to have a negative effect similar to the negative effect -none has when I use

it.

I've mentioned before that some women are very sensitive to -rone, but they're few and far

between. Negative effect on different women? How many/percentage?

JVK

tunnel
02-09-2005, 02:09 PM
well my a/e finally arrived!!!

luckily the party i wanted to wear the mones to had been postponed to next week i think. but its half term and

there'll be loads of opportunities to try it out. I was really surprised by the size, its miniscule!!! In much

anticipation i rubbed 2 drops on my neck for drama class, it has an amazing smell!. I sat down with 1 boy and 2

girls. The boy refused to make eye contact, and the girls were chatting among themselves. having no reaction from

the girls i went to the toilets and rubbed 2 more drops in my neck as i thought the drops i put on first weren't

proper drops... (i thought they may have been half drops). Having used 4 drops i realised there was no change in the

amount of liquid left in the tiny bottle, so i reckon it should last for ages. So once i applied the drops, i went

back to the room where the 2 girls are. No reaction. once we started doing all the exercises i didn't notice any

signs of attraction to the girls i was sitting near, ie hair twirling etc. Half way through the class i maintained

eye contact with a girl for about 3 seconds, this happened a number of times. We were doing a walking exercise and

everytime she walked passed me, we locked eyes. I know this girl she goes to my school, she does not usualli make

eye contact with me at all. Shes about a 6 id say, and im not really interested in her. But being as this is my

first hour and a half using mones, im not going to critcise it!!! It has a lovely smell though thats sharp. i had it

in my pocket and i could smell it! ill try out some more at school tomorrow.

esk6969
02-09-2005, 02:22 PM
i rubbed 2 drops

on my neck for drama class, it has an amazing smell!.
I also love the smell of AE. :wave: I'd probably

wear it as a cologne, if they made it (although there are non-'mone scents I like a little better).

Unfortunately, of all the 'mone products I've tried, AE is the only one I can honestly say I haven't

experienced any results with. Which is a shame, because I really WANT to like it, I like the idea behind its 'mone

ratios, plus the smell. Still though, don't get discouraged, I am a 33 YO male with CEE (Clint Eastwood Effect,

i.e., intimidating), living in the U.S., so our situations are completely different. I've read a lot of stuff in

the archives that AE can be effective with younger women in the right amounts (though I unfortunately haven't had

that result yet...:sad: )

bjf
02-09-2005, 02:29 PM
esk, try ae with wagg. don't use too

much ae.

MOBLEYC57
02-09-2005, 10:22 PM
esk, try ae with

wagg. don't use too much ae.
I'm ready to take notes, BJF. :blink: ???? Pleasey! :wave:

bjf
02-10-2005, 06:43 AM
I could barely get ae to work for me.

It is pretty high in none content you know. Wagg has helped me get rsults out of it. Use a drop or two of ae and

a drop or two of wagg. I apply on neck or jaw line or pulse points behind ear or on the neck.

Anyone who

has trouble with ae who has wagg should try the two together.

CptKipling
02-10-2005, 08:51 AM
I often use just one drop of

AE.

Rbt
02-10-2005, 10:10 PM
So I see much of this discussion (so

far) is for the younger-aged set (early 20's and under). Any comments/suggestions for us old farts? (Over 50 YO,

male). I'm open to females from 30-ish YO on up, all ethnicities.

CptKipling
02-11-2005, 11:08 AM
Anything high on -none is

supposed to be good (PI is a good example).

bjf
02-11-2005, 11:35 AM
Anything high on

-none is supposed to be good (PI is a good example).

Just don't go overboard using it.

Rbt
02-15-2005, 10:11 PM
RE: for us old farts over 50

y/o...

Well Bruce should like me, I've ordered a *bunch* of products to give a try (well, okay... I couldn't

resist all those combo specials especially in conjunction with the V-Day coupon...). Being lazy, I'm hoping for a

single (or maybe two) right on the money products instead of having to hassle with a mad scientist mix (6 drops the

essence of terror, 5 drops of sinister sauce...). Guess I'll have to be prepared to test test test both product,

amounts, and various mixes.

Still, I'm open to suggestions from the forum public. Again, I' male in 50's,

seeking females ages 30+, all ethnicities, from social/business to sex. Not into clubs or bars.

CptKipling
02-16-2005, 04:57 PM
Let us know how it goes Rbt

(Robert?).

Hopefully you will chance on the right application early on (it does happen). As for tips, maybe

start with a -none product first.

MOBLEYC57
02-16-2005, 05:30 PM
[QUOTE=Rbt]Guess I'll have to

be prepared to test test test both product, amounts, and various mixes.QUOTE]

What two products did you

purchase, Rbt? :blink: That would help the professional helpers help. :wave:

Rbt
02-16-2005, 10:34 PM

y/o...

Two products? err... I kinda went semi crazy with those V-Day specials and discounts. I have access to the

4 sample gel packs, plus PI/m already. I ordered Perception, SOE, NPA, and Chikara (bottled products, not gels. Some

extra gel packs are coming with the combos.) Probably have in hand by end of this week.

I tried sniffing the

PI/m but didn't really detect anything, so I may not be able to smell -none, so there may be an OD waiting to

happen.

Tempted to start "low and slow" with "friendly" -nol products and get the intros cooking, then work in

more -none products. So far I've tried small doses of SOE gel, The Edge gel, and Chikara gel. Haven't noticed any

hits except one possible chattier than usual female friend next to me at lunchtime once while using SOE gel. Next

time I saw her she was a cold fish (also using SOE g), but was possibly due to her being preoccupied with work

project. She glazes over when she gets into certain things...

And as a reminder, being lazy I'm hoping to find

a single product that works rather than having to sweat mixes...

PS "Rbt" stands as much for "Reboot" as a play

on my name. I'm essentially starting anew in the social/dating/whoopeedo game here after a haitus of about 10 years

(mostly due to work and health issues).

belgareth
02-17-2005, 04:15 AM
Rbt,

I'm just under 50.

For me, Chikara with NPA/TE has always been a good mix, usually with Pheros just because every woman seems to like

the smell of it. A friend of mine is a 65 year old attorney and he has had great results with a dab or two of NPA

under his normal cologne. Perception never did much for me but a few others in our age bracket have had good results

with it.

Rbt
02-17-2005, 10:22 PM

y/o...

Wish it would it be as simple as just being able to buy one product that worked for all... <sigh> But I

guess there is the "thrill of experimentation" and wouldn't it be boring if we all smelled and everyone reacted the

same...

I'll be giving the stuff I have available and am getting a try and hope I find what works for me. I got

the Perception on a recommendation from Oscar, so we can blame him if it doesn't work... :-) (He won't be reading

this will he???)

Does anyone have an opinion on A1 in terms of age range of wearer, or is it pretty much

age-independent? Have the impression from reading some posts it might be a mood booster, and I know a few women who

could use such a boost. Anything to improve the odds ya know. Besides the stand-alone bottle of it ($$$) I've only

seen one product in the Guide that lists it as an ingredient.

tunnel
02-19-2005, 10:55 AM
ok guys after a week and a bit of

experimenting with AE, i have an OD report and a HIT report!!! One school day, the last day of school actually. i

was quite annoyed as i hadn't seen any noticeable effect with my AE/men after applying 3 drops to my neck. It was

non-uniform day so we were allowed to wear our casual clothes. I usually am one of the best dressed boys when it

comes to these occasions, so i was not surprised i got compliments. ie "nice shoes! like your outfit". Most the

comments came from males. So at break time i scurried to the toilets to add add 2 or 3 more drops. I had told my

bestfriend about pheromones so i gave him 3 drops. Well i rubbed the drops in and decided that id jus wipe the side

of the glass dropper on my neck (ignoring the caption at the back of the bottle saying "use sparingly"). I rubbed

it in and walked casually to my english lesson. As i walked to the english lesson i was stood by the door talking to

my friend. Then a girl, a friend of mine, walked past me and as she walked past me, she had a go at me saying

something about me getting too close to people or something like that. It was really obscure and random. Most the

girls in the lesson refused to make eye contact or anything. So after noticing this i ran back down to the toilets

and found my bestfriend in there taking a slash. I immediately told him i think i OD'd and attempted to wipe the AE

off my neck with water. You could still smell it, but it was dilluted i think. So At lunch time i was just walking

down the corrider and having loads of girls giving me eye contact, looking to make conversation, getting closer than

normal etc etc . At this point i was like "damn this stuff works!". Over the half term (holiday) i met up with this

attractive girl, about a 81/2, to go to the cinema. 10 mins before i met her i applied SOE unisex gel and 3 drops of

AE. She seemed really off standish but interested, so after loads of hardwork trying to make conversation i did

eventually make out wth her. That same night walking to my bestfriends house i saw this girl run down the sidewalk,

seemed like she was chasing some boy on a bike. I recognised her, she was about a 9. I was gonna say hi, but didn't

make out in time to see who she is. Now this is the interesting part... as she ran past me, once she got about 10

feet away from me she made a u-turn in my direction, and was like "hey i know you!! remember i met you etc etc, you

look really nice" i flirted back and ended up making out with her! Last night a met up with 3 girls with my friend

(the guy who knows i have pheromones), and another friend (whos quite attractive). I was wearing 3 drops of AE and

Tommy cologne. It was fairly cold, this aroused the question "does temperature affect the way pheromones

perform?". Well, one of the girls was a 9, one was an 8 and the other was a 7. WE were having good conversation,

the girls seemed to be warming to me very well, more than the others (but really i think thats just down to my

personality.) As the night went on we got really drunk, and i saw that the girl who was a 9, was getting fairly

close to my friend who is quite attractive, ie (holding hands, hugging). So out of spite i ran somewhere private and

applied 1 more drop of ae to my neck (im not sure if it was one drop though i couldn't see! im think it was

though!). I rubbed the drop in and ran towards the group. The girl who was a 9 and my friend who is attractive were

walking ahead of everyone, the girl who was an 8 was behind them about 7 feet away. I eventually started walking

next to the girl who is an 8. NOW, she on her phone talking to her boyfriend saying "oh i love you babes, i love you

so much" as she said this she was getting closer and closer to me! Soon she was wrapping her arm around me while

still on the phone saying "i love you" to her boyfriend. (apparently we were all going to the centre too meet some

more girls and her boyfriend.) She hanged up the phone after a while, and started nustling up with me! me confused

said "hey don't you have a boyfriend?" she replied "oh f*ck him!" and started making out with me! This girl goes to

a christian school apparently and is quite conserved. Soon enough i was fingering her on a bench and having her suck

my d*ck which she had never done before! Not even to her boyfriend! INFRONT OF 4 other people, they were obviously

some distance away but they could easily make out what she was doing! "i was like they're watching!!!" and she was

like "i don't give a f*ck!" My bestfriend was wearing 3 drops with Burberry Brit. He had no apparent hits. But he

wasn't really making an effort! Very pleased with my hits, i will not use 4 drops in school!

DrSmellThis
02-19-2005, 11:14 AM
Rbt,

I'm

just under 50. For me, Chikara with NPA/TE has always been a good mix, usually with Pheros just because every woman

seems to like the smell of it. A friend of mine is a 65 year old attorney and he has had great results with a dab or

two of NPA under his normal cologne. Perception never did much for me but a few others in our age bracket have had

good results with it.What is your dosage for TE. Bel?

belgareth
02-19-2005, 11:35 AM
What is your

dosage for TE. Bel?Usually just one spray on my neck and chest before I get dressed. Any more than that and

I get OD reactions. If I add A1 I can use more TE but the hits are the same so I don't see the point in using

more.

Tunnel,

That started out to be in interesting post but it was too hard to read because of the lack

of breaks. If you would break it down into paragraphs more people would be likely to read it. After 4-5 lines I gave

up. Also, please don't post duplicate posts. I deleted your other copy.

DrSmellThis
02-19-2005, 11:36 AM
One spray to each spot or

total?

belgareth
02-19-2005, 11:39 AM
One spray to

each spot or total?
No, I hold the bottle about a foot away and use one spray towards my neck. Some gets

on my neck and the mist drifts done to my chest. It is pretty spread out.

tunnel
02-19-2005, 11:40 AM
sorry guys, i got carried away!

wanted everyone to know about my experience!

tunnel
02-19-2005, 11:41 AM
oh yeah and i was afraid if i put

enter its would post! its obviously doesn't i realised....

Rbt
02-23-2005, 03:03 PM

y/o...

Well, I got my shipment. The Perception had leaked a bit which seems to be standard judging from the posts

here. I'm kinda wondering how it may have affected any Postal workers... (there was only one at the counter and the

rest of the window clerks *were* in back when I went in... hmmmm...).

I've decided to start off with something

"safe." Namely the SOE roll-on. Did about 6" split between wrists and neck. I *may* have gotten a reaction as when I

went to the Chinese place to get some take-out I got a discount (the female owner was runing the register, but I

*am* a regular customer, so ???) and the mid-20's woman in back of me waiting to get her order did give me a "look"

which for this 50+ year-old is gratifying... Early yet.

One possible mitigating factor is that it's winter and

cold here, so most of us are bundled in coats and scarves, and most everyone has a bit of the sniffles from the cold

dry air. Spring may make a difference. I know this thread is about effects of a person's age, but I wonder if

anyone has a thread or thoughts about time of year and "hits."

Also: I'm looking more for long term

friendships/relationships rather than one-nighters, so I'm holding back on the -none products/additions for the

moment. I do have one specific "target" I'm interested in so I may try a little SOE/NPA (DD#1 -ish) in that one

case. We shall see.

Sir Louis
02-23-2005, 03:41 PM
Androstenone is at best, a

tricky thing to employ, the least of these reasons being the majority of men cannot detect it and intuitively judge

whether their particular application is ideal or too concentrated, and must rely on ratios for a given product. I

still use it, however, because I am well aware of situations and people where it can and does generate direct sexual

interest, in one case a woman pointing out my neck was the source of it, which had half a spray of TE unscented on

it. A high -nol -rone (Note: unscented products allow other cover scent options, plus no waiting period for the

fragrance to dissipate with high ratios) ratio to less than normal amount of -none for a given product is

undoubtedly the best way to start.

I like to start from the top down, because it is easier to judge a

decrease in -none's repellent effect than obvious signs of attraction (working up).

Rbt
02-24-2005, 03:26 PM
Sir Lewis, I love that avatar pic

you have there....

And I may be one of the "lucky" 25% that cannot smell -none. I popped open a bottle of PI and

couldn't detect a thing... But I did get an odd whif of a scent off of a bottle of NPA. I'm just going to assume

my nose isn't going to be a reliable measuring device and go by spray/dab/drop/whatever for my experiments.

I

also may be reserving my -none experiments for specific "targets" rather than general coverage, at least for the

time being. I also plan to shy away from early -none OD's as I'm looking for long-term contacts and I don't want

an eary impression to be "Peee-eeeww," or anything that might make people too uncomfortable too soon. I could see

doing OD experiments if I had places to do field testing that I might not be returning to in case the reaction is

too over the top negatively.

Sir Louis
02-26-2005, 11:59 PM
Sir Lewis, I love

that avatar pic you have there....

And I may be one of the "lucky" 25% that cannot smell -none. I popped open

a bottle of PI and couldn't detect a thing... But I did get an odd whif of a scent off of a bottle of NPA. I'm

just going to assume my nose isn't going to be a reliable measuring device and go by spray/dab/drop/whatever for my

experiments.

I also may be reserving my -none experiments for specific "targets" rather than general

coverage, at least for the time being. I also plan to shy away from early -none OD's as I'm looking for long-term

contacts and I don't want an eary impression to be "Peee-eeeww," or anything that might make people too

uncomfortable too soon. I could see doing OD experiments if I had places to do field testing that I might not be

returning to in case the reaction is too over the top negatively. I cannot smell -none and bug people around

me who can to be sure it is covered adaquetely or when I think I might have applied too much. I do detect a fresh,

sweaty odor, but it is not offensive as a lot of women have told me (a great way to gauge any pheromone related

thing). What does happen is my head hurts slightly if I repeatedly sniff it. :think:

It's become a rule of

thumb for me to always wear low levels of -none generally around women. Why? Because the penalties outweigh the

potential of instantaneous sexual interest. It can be useful in some non-sexual scenarios. For example, if you are

going for a job interview and you've met the boss and he/she is assertive and domineering, wearing -none is an

excellent idea. However, if you are in sales/marketing and interact with a variety of different people like I do, I

can say from experience it is a big no-no. Wear SOE, in small amounts, and apply some water over it after 8 hours

(-none conversion), and leave the -none products for the sexual chase.

Rbt
02-27-2005, 02:22 PM
I agree with avoiding ODing

especially on -none products especially a) in the workplace and b) if you don't want to give a bad first

impression. It's far eaier to build up from a low level of interest/positive response than to OD and have to "undo"

a bad first response.

I can almost see packing two different products with you during the day. Start out

with something like SOE, then when it starts to "wear out" (assuming the about 5-hour "effective life" of the

'mones) pop on a higher -none product in preperation for a maybe a fun evening... (or reapply the SOE-type product

and add a bit of NPA e.g.)