PDA

View Full Version : -nol and Headaches

**DONOTDELETE**
11-19-2001, 05:30 PM
Has anybody else experienced mild headaches and kind of a nautious feeling while using the -nol oils??

Thanks.

Bruce
11-20-2001, 04:15 AM
Hi,
are you prone to get migraines? They are often accompanied by nausea and triggered by strong smells. Even tho NOL is not consciously \"smelled\" by most folks, it is still potentially strong stuff; since it doesn\'t have a stink to it, you may be overdosing; especially if you are using PI for women.

If you think that might be the case, cut way back and keep it away from your nose. Some guys may be using PI/women under their nose to get the copulins effect. If you are doing that, give it a rest and see what happens. PI has a LOT of NOL in there and the Stone Lab concentrates do as well. The old unscented PI for men was self-regulating because of the BO smell. It was difficult to apply more than a few drops tops, but this NOL with no BO stink is another story. Go easy, drop-wise only if you are applying it directly.

Anyone else have this problem?

Regards,
Bruce

**DONOTDELETE**
11-20-2001, 12:44 PM
No not at all, i apply AE under the nose and apart from a runny nose for 5 mintues or so (just the nasal passages unblocking to get the androgens) i actually find a buzz and im alert all day and its a natural high as well sort of like when ive worked out and sniff under the armpits that sort of wake up rush. Its actually pretty good and good for motivation.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-20-2001, 01:28 PM
Wow, so which pheromone is best to wear under the nose for more energy? Seems like another use...

**DONOTDELETE**
11-20-2001, 01:29 PM
I\'ve had slight headaches since experimenting with \'nol overdoses with the new stuff from Stone. I\'ve not had any problems with AE or Attraction -- my guess it\'s due to the heavy doses I\'ve been playing with (.100 - .400 mg, which is a lot!)