PDA

View Full Version : Would you choose between ALter EGO-Perception or Scent of Eros????

psillynilly
01-27-2005, 06:20 AM
Hi, I have already made a descision that I want to purhase Chikara for I like the

name, good reviews and it's on a little discount. I was gonna get another one as well but was thinking about the

following choices:

Whats better for a 21 yr old male wanted to turn heads of young sweet kind females...

Perception? Alter EGO? or Scent of Eros? If 2 of these tie for first place, then I wouldnt mind takin both of them

but still would like to narrow it down to one. Thanks for the help.. Tried to make a poll but couldt get it to go

through...a poll would be nice if you guys know how to do this. Thanks again.

Psily

psillynilly
01-27-2005, 06:27 AM
SOrry for cluttering with the same subject but I

realy wanted a Poll option for this ONE..Im gonna try again here we go...

CptKipling
01-27-2005, 08:53 AM
That's a tricky question, and

I wouldn't say any one was better than the others.

I think you should think more about exactly what you

want it for (situations etc.), and then perhaps do a little more research based on that.

Surreal
01-31-2005, 02:06 PM
I voted AE.... I dont have

Perception.

Chemist
01-31-2005, 02:25 PM
1) Dress nice
2) have an

attractive personality
3) Any of the 3 will do just fine

numbers one and two are more important that 3.

kappakai
01-31-2005, 02:25 PM
Personally, I like SOE if you

already have Chikara. SOE & Chikara will make you more approachable by the "young, sweet, kind females" you are

looking for, as will WAGG and Chikara.

AE, I've noticed, and read, takes a little more time and effort to

work with. You gotta find a girl, talk to her, and be around her a little more for it really take hold, which it

does eventually.

I have Perception, but haven't really done much with it, except OD (but there was a bunch

of other junk in there.)

I believe SOE exudes more of a friendly aura, which will make you more approachable

by "young, kind, sweet girls" who probably have a tendency to be a little more shy than "old, horny, evil"

women...

Rover The Dog
01-31-2005, 08:05 PM
As far as my experience I

have had good responses from SOE, AE (was pretty good looking back on it but i was still new when i had that one and

didnt know exactly what to look for), and Perceptions was horrible.

I never had a solid hit with perceptions

and I have never od'd before until one night. Not only was everyone hostile to me i was hostile to everyone. It was

as if there was a different side of me that ive never seen before. It ended up causing a good friendship to hit a

week of no talking. (Things are back to normal now this was back in December) Then again I think I sprayed 2-3

sprays and the bottle was leaking and i got alot on my hands and i think i wiped that off on my clothes. (I didnt

use it more than ten times cause it all leaked out in my car)

So with that said, I vote for SOE but I would like

to give AE another shot sometime soon so that maybe I can get a better gauge for it.

jose
02-01-2005, 09:49 AM
After trying Perception for about a

month it just doesn't do it for me, I tried to up the spray applications from 2 to 4 with no noticeable reactions.

I just went back to my favorite products SOE and AE combination that has worked for me and still does. SOE works

great for younger women wearing it solo.

Kairi
02-05-2005, 12:58 AM
would Perception and SOE be a good

combo or not just noob wondering

Sparky
02-08-2005, 04:59 AM
I would order SOE and NPA. NPA is

not that expensive....

I've herd, that SOE+NPA combo is pretty effective, but I do not know if this also works

for teen girls.

What would the others say? SOE+NPA is it also THAT effective for younger girls, as others claim?

or is this combo even better than SOE as a standalone?
I'm a bit afraid of using SOE+NPA combo whean dealing with

teens, because of the high none. But maybe the combo kills the negative aspects of none... i hope so....