PDA

View Full Version : To Jambat

**DONOTDELETE**
11-19-2001, 02:38 PM
Hello Jambat, I have been interested in your posts about the jambat mixes, just one question though, when you mix the pheros, do you do it with the use of the phero kit?

I have ordered pi and the edge so far and no doubt I will be looking to expand in the future. Also I ordered some pheros from another website the day before I actually heard about love-scent, the name of the other website is called www.quality, (\"http://www.quality,\") I ordered them last week and since I live in Scotland it will take a couple of weeks to arrive, however have you heard of that website? why don\'t you check it out some time and give me your verdict.

Paul C (a newbie)

**DONOTDELETE**
11-19-2001, 10:24 PM
Nope. The JB mixes come from basically using NPA and certain other pheromones that seem to work well with it. So far APC, SPMO and PF seem to do well mixed with NPA and you usually don\'t have to cover these mixes with anything. I sometimes sugguest buying the A-nol and mixing some in or buying AE instead of PF but it\'s all about body chemistry. The big one is JB#1 (Which is 70% APC and 30% NPA) but others have tried JB #2 and #3, but it seem the big hit monster is still JB #1.

Hey, I\'m curious. Why TE and PI? I mean if you have PI you should\'ve probably bought AE or maybe some A-nol. I mean PI strong and TE seems to be just watered down PI.

[ November 19, 2001: Message edited by: jambat ]

**DONOTDELETE**
11-20-2001, 04:11 AM
Jambat, I had originally bought pi which has not arrived yet, then I bought the edge on a different day after reading rave reviews on the forum about it. I didn\'t realise that they were very similar. I could wear them on their own with cologne and also I have Yes pheromone which I could mix with them also. I will be making another purchase soon though and I think I will purchase AE since it contains all three pheromones. Did you look at that website I told you about?

Paul c

**DONOTDELETE**
11-20-2001, 08:15 PM
I tried to check out that site but my browser said it couldn\'t be found. But I never really had any good experiences with TE but others have. Try PI with cologne or with SPMO.