PDA

View Full Version : How much is enough?

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 07:38 PM
I have been using AE + Edge + PF combo for more than a week now, and havn\'t seem any results yet.
I use two sprays around my pubic area, + two dabs of AE (cover the bottle with my hand, turn it upside-down) on my wrists and neck area. + 2 dabs of PF around my shirt collor area.
I tried different dosage, but still no result. In elevators, trains (crowded), or at work. In fact, nobody seems to notice the smell.
Some helps please?

**DONOTDELETE**
Try using less... too much is not good. Also, you should practice using one phero at a time first before you start trying combos. Then maybe you might want to try 1 spray of Edge and 2 drops of AE. Don\'t think that using more will work better. Start out with a little at a time, until you figure out the right amount that works well for you.

**DONOTDELETE**
Use much much more...too little really sucks. Don\'t practice! What is this? A dress rehearsal - this is real life - none of this practice. Throw caution into the wind and mix them all up - forget this cautions stuff! Do you wanna be meek and subtle or do you want to command attention??

Take this post with a grain of salt. The preceding post makes alot of sense.

-----
Chemist

**DONOTDELETE**
Take a break with the AE for now. Spray a little Edge in the hair (the hair on your head you freak ) and then mask it with a little Realm or whatever your favorite cologne is. I hear people talk about this all the time and then try AE by itself some other time. Maybe try Edge and APC too if you have any at home. Also, the amount you put on is a little much but try it in a crowded club and see what happens. I\'ve had pretty nice results with APC alone but I used a generous amount. I\'ll hope to be trying APC and NPA combo soon. I have a bottle all set up for it. I call it my secret weapon. I\'ll keep you imformed when I get it and hopefully next week or sooner I can try it out.

**DONOTDELETE**
06-24-2001, 07:39 PM
Yo guys, how much AE is enough?, I have never heard about AE to be very concentrated or something, so I don\'t know if it could be overdosed, I use 6 drops of ae on my ears and neck, I turn the bottle upside down and put my finger covering it, what gets on my finger is what I consider 1 drop.

a.k.a.
06-25-2001, 09:26 AM
One dab AE on the wrists and one spray Edge on my chest works great for me.