PDA

View Full Version : Snag yourself a millionaire (guaranteed!)…

InternationalPlayboy
01-24-2005, 03:48 PM
Yeah, the header got me too.

I occasionally take classes through the Learning

Annex in San Diego, when something of interest comes up while I'm there. I have even made a special trip or two for

a class. I got this email in the mail this afternoon (the subject line of which is the title of this

thread):

Dear Thomas,

OK Ladies…let’s be honest with each other. Sure, you’re looking for love

and happiness and fulfillment and all that, right? But it wouldn’t hurt if that gorgeous, sensitive, caring,

intelligent man you’re looking for HAPPENED to be a millionaire, would it?!

There are specific tactics to

meeting a wealthy man…I’m told. Well, on February 8th you’ll learn those tactics, and find out how to find a rich

man of your very own!

REEL IN THE MEN!

How to Snare a Millionaire author Lisa Johnson shows you how to

attract and meet the needs of this special class of wealthy men while meeting your own needs. Lisa Johnson is a

well-known media personality. She's interviewed George Clooney, Sylvester Stallone and Richard Gere among others

(maybe she can introduce you to them?!). Come prepared for a lively interactive workshop where you'll

learn:

Where to find millionaires
How to get a millionaire's attention
What to wear
What to

say
What NOT to say
How to "reel him in" or "throw him back" and stay on good terms so he'll introduce you to

his wealthy friends
And much more!
You deserve to be pampered, don’t you? There are a lot of wealthy men out

there waiting to meet a kind and caring woman he can spoil…why shouldn’t it be you? And you don’t have to spend a

lot to learn how…register today by clicking on Redeem Coupon or using [coupon removed by IP] at

www.learningannex.com and you’ll even get a $15 discount off the $49.99 course fee. But, uh, if you DO

meet and snag a millionaire, I’m going to need that back, OK?

William Zanker
Founder and

President
[email address removed by IP]

P.S. How’s this for a bonus…Lisa will personally deliver your

personal profile to eligible millionaires who are eager to meet the right companion! Bring stationary, photos and

writing utensils and let Lisa show you how to write a provocative personal profile.

First of all, I

am not a woman and this is geared towards the ladies, as it says in the first sentence. But I demand equal time! How

about a class to attract millionaire women? :blink:

Actually, the letter got me curious, I wonder how many

single, attractive millionaire women are out there? You hardly hear about them, other than the Paris Hilton types.

And if her parents are making her work, the trust fund must not be that great. But I think I could handle being a

"kept man" by some "sugar mama," if she wasn't unattractive. :rofl:

koolking1
01-24-2005, 08:21 PM
I once had an offer from a

high-up female exec and it was pretty straightforward, I would be put up in the best hotels (she travelled a lot),

etc. etc.. She was way too ugly and I just could not even contemplate the offer beyond a moment.

tim929
02-01-2005, 07:37 PM
Men have always gotten the shaft

on this one.I want my sugar momma too!!!Of course...women are hard wired to think in those terms to some degree

anyway and men arent.I couldnt imagine how not working and having someone take care of me instead would effect my

self esteem...but I would be willing to find out:)