PDA

View Full Version : new user

**DONOTDELETE**
11-19-2001, 12:04 PM
I am new to this forum. I recently purchased Realm, The Edge and Passion Pheromone Attractant. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to best use these? images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-19-2001, 12:29 PM
Are you a male of female because application also depends on sex to some degree hey jambats hows things going. Just use the edge and give it one or two sprays as a starter and go from there, do a forum search and look for previous application tips and just experiment a little. It took me 4 months to get a correct application AE would have been a good bye as well. The stuff you have is very powerful so as they say use wisley. Or OD like me he he images/icons/laugh.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-19-2001, 12:38 PM
follow-up to my post...I am female.

oscar
11-19-2001, 03:57 PM
blondie,

Welcome to the board!

I have the men\'s versions of the three products you listed, so that\'s as close a frame of reference as I can offer.
You didn\'t mention whether your Edge was the vanilla or the unscented. If it IS unscented, you can apply one spray of Edge to chest/abdomen area, cover lightly with Realm, and dab some PPA on wrists, neck, small of back etc., thus \"zoning\" your fragrances. This assumes that women\'s Realm is compatible with wPPA\'s fragrance, which in my opinion, the men\'s versions ARE.

If you have the scented Edge, then you have even MORE experimenting to do to see if it will combine well with either or both of the other fragrances. The really good news is that this can be great fun! Even if you hit on a combo that\'s less than spectacular aroma-wise, (i.e. the dreaded cucumber-dogshit sandwich effect), there may be some very worthwhile reactions. images/icons/wink.gif

Good Luck,
Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif

CJ01
11-20-2001, 03:53 AM
Hi, nice to have another female around.

I have not ried TE yet but I´ve been wondering and thinking about getting it. TE for women must be the only product that has never gotten a single mention except when I asked about it without any useful replies.
I don´t even know what the contents are of this product.

As for appliying pheros the general rule is you can put them wherever you want! I even mix them with body lotion and cream. The trouble is that some products are stinky. And course it depends what you aiming for and the situation etc.

CJ images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-20-2001, 04:58 PM
CJ,

Check your private messages some time. images/icons/laugh.gif