PDA

View Full Version : Misc Questions

Fatal
01-23-2005, 07:45 PM
Just a few misc questions

I have.

1. I swim almost everyday in the school pool which has high chlorine in the water. It dries my skin

and leaves the typical chlorine scent. I was wondering if this kills the added pheromones and prevents build

up.

2. If you put pheromones in discreet area like on your chest with 2 shirts and/or a sweater over it, or

on your crotch area, will they still be as potent working as say, your neck?

3. Not totaly mone related but

does anybody know how to prevent the nasty yellow stains on armpits? Maybe some nature gurus would know some ideas.

Antipersperant doesn't work.

4. This girl sitting next to me during an esambly started staring at me(?). It

was as if she was donig one of thoses stare gazes where you're just fixed on something and can't look away unless

somebody waves. So I was like hey hey and like moved my head like right in direct eye contact, and then moved away

and she was still staring where she was. It was like at my face, but not my eyes. For like at least a good 5-7

seconds and then just snapped out of it like nothing happend. Really weird. Normaly you just like wave and they

blink and snap our or you look into there eyes and get in there eye path and they snapout and smile or soemthing;

she did neither. So I'm aiming to gusse; was that the DIHL that I've been hearing about? Because that would be

exciting.

5. I've only had two comments on the way I smell since using mones for 2 weeks. They've been from

chikara and from 2 guys. One said that I smelled bad, then I pushed it a little bit and he said soemthing liek it

wasn't bad it was just not good weird. He was on that for a little bit but nobody else said anything, and I think

they wern't being just nice. The 2nd guy said it right after I sprayed chikara on and got right into a car really

sqeezed tight. He's like something smells bad, musky like. BUt he was really ncie and talkitive not like repulsed

and gaging and unhappy. But I wasn't sure because Chikara doesn't smell musky to me. Is it possible that these

guys were just sensitive to the mones, or did I really stank to a lot more people than I realize. I havn't wore

more than 1npa and 2 chikara, so I don't think it's OD.

Thanks. :think:

Friendly1
01-23-2005, 10:51 PM
Just a few misc

questions I have.

1. I swim almost everyday in the school pool which has high chlorine in the water. It dries my

skin and leaves the typical chlorine scent. I was wondering if this kills the added pheromones and prevents build

up.
My feeling is that the pheromones on your skin would probably wash off, but if you have absorbed any,

you may retain them. Chlorine can be a pretty effective cleanser. When I was a kid, I was often allowed to go

swimming instead of taking a bath at the end of the day.

2. If you put pheromones in discreet area like

on your chest with 2 shirts and/or a sweater over it, or on your crotch area, will they still be as potent working

as say, your neck?
Their potency will not be impaired. But their rate of dissipation is diminished, as

compared to putting them on exposed skin or hair.

I don't recommend wearing pheromones on your crotch. A

couple of guys have speculated on how effective that might be, but unless you have girls sniffing your crotch every

day, you're not likely to see any advantage from putting the pheromones there.

3. Not totaly mone

related but does anybody know how to prevent the nasty yellow stains on armpits? Maybe some nature gurus would know

some ideas. Antipersperant doesn't work.
That is what t-shirts are supposed to take care of. You might

try using a spot-remover on your shirts to see if you can get rid of the stains, but they are probably permanent.

4. This girl sitting next to me during an esambly started staring at me(?).... So I'm aiming to gusse; was

that the DIHL that I've been hearing about? Because that would be exciting.
Sounds like a DIHL.

5. I've only had two comments on the way I smell since using mones for 2 weeks.... He's like something

smells bad, musky like. BUt he was really ncie and talkitive not like repulsed and gaging and unhappy....

A natural human male odor is often described as "musky". I have been told on numerous occasions (by women) that I

have a slightly musky body odor. Women find it pleasant (which is why musk is a popular fragrance in the perfume

industry).

An Androstenone OD will trigger hostile behavior in other males and may trigger repulsion in women.

But Chikara blends several different pheromones together, so even if you OD on it, you should not necessarily see a

traditional Androstenone OD (but keep in mind that at least one forum member consistently reports that kind of

reaction).

It doesn't sound like you have that kind of problem.

Keep in mind that most people probably

won't tell you how you smell to them unless you ask.