PDA

View Full Version : Not looking to SCORE on first date...

manchorito
01-22-2005, 08:57 PM
I'm not looking for sex or some serious action on this first date I have with this girl...

We are going

country & western dancing (not my thing at all, but whatever) but at least the club wont be like a typical hugely

overcrowded, loud as hell dance club. I'm just as attracted physically as I am mentally to her, so I really want to

have a good time getting to know her...

So if I just want to talk to her, hang out with her, etc, but not

much physical action (you never know though)... what would be a good mix?

BIONIC MAN
01-22-2005, 09:02 PM
I'm not

looking for sex or some serious action on this first date I have with this girl...

We are going country &

western dancing (not my thing at all, but whatever) but at least the club wont be like a typical hugely overcrowded,

loud as hell dance club. I'm just as attracted physically as I am mentally to her, so I really want to have a good

time getting to know her...

So if I just want to talk to her, hang out with her, etc, but not much physical

action (you never know though)... what would be a good mix? IM ALWAYS looking for action

but at least your being honest and taking a common sense approach:wave: soe standalone then have apc in pocket to

smear on after a few drinks and dancing. and you will have to stop her from fondling you all over :LOL:

MOBLEYC57
01-22-2005, 09:27 PM
I'm not

looking for sex or some serious action on this first date I have with this girl...

We are going country &

western dancing (not my thing at all, but whatever) but at least the club wont be like a typical hugely overcrowded,

loud as hell dance club. I'm just as attracted physically as I am mentally to her, so I really want to have a good

time getting to know her...

So if I just want to talk to her, hang out with her, etc, but not much physical

action (you never know though)... what would be a good mix?
SOE/CHIKARA/WAGG not in a mix ... if ya ask

me:run:

Friendly1
01-23-2005, 12:35 AM
Androstenol would help make her

chatty. Be sure to ask her questions without trying to sound like you are interrogating her. Each time she

answers, say something reassuring like, "Cool." And then try to repeat her answer back to her in a slightly

different wording every other time. Tease her a little bit. See if she'll relax and smile (you want her to

laugh).

Good luck.