PDA

View Full Version : New Alter Ego

Salsero
01-20-2005, 03:08 PM
Hello from

Germany!!!
Just a question: When you put on the new fragranced Alter Ego I cant´t smell any trace of pheromones

compared to the old one. Is it really possible to hide the very typical androstenone smell behind a strong fragrance

? Besides I don´t like the smell very much, it´s the same you find in One night stand ( also from Stone labs), it´s

too sweet and aggressive. Is there anybody who had hits with it? Thanks for your opinions.

belgareth
01-20-2005, 03:12 PM
Salsero,

Do a search, this

topic has been discussed at length. The new AE is not all that new any longer.

polishkid99
01-23-2005, 11:54 AM
I find it the best

product; though I am trying the others. In fact it's the one I get the most compliments from. I even have guys

ask me what I'm wearing so they can buy it. That freaked me out but then again it's a compliment. Not sure how

others use it but I add water. I know odd but it works. I put 2 drops in my palm and add water and splash it in

the hair. I then do the same and then put it on my clothes. It spreads further and the smell seems to last longer

and from the search I did I think many said that about mones on clothes. I usually will also apply SOE; slide it

down both sides of neck. This is my experience.

A side note: I tried 6 drops of AE; yep 6 and many

people at office were sneezing. When I say sneezing I mean ALOT of sneezing. I thought that was odd. There's my

input for what i'ts worth. BTW I'm 43, 5'10, 168 and slight muscular build.

Darrell

platinumfox
01-23-2005, 12:25 PM
I find it

the best product; though I am trying the others. In fact it's the one I get the most compliments from. I even

have guys ask me what I'm wearing so they can buy it. That freaked me out but then again it's a compliment. Not

sure how others use it but I add water. I know odd but it works. I put 2 drops in my palm and add water and splash

it in the hair. I then do the same and then put it on my clothes. It spreads further and the smell seems to last

longer and from the search I did I think many said that about mones on clothes. I usually will also apply SOE;

slide it down both sides of neck. This is my experience.

A side note: I tried 6 drops of AE; yep 6 and

many people at office were sneezing. When I say sneezing I mean ALOT of sneezing. I thought that was odd.

There's my input for what i'ts worth. BTW I'm 43, 5'10, 168 and slight muscular build.

Darrell6

drops of Alter Ego is an OD.

polishkid99
01-23-2005, 03:27 PM
I thought the sneezing was a

definite sign of OD. lol The 2 drops with water in hair and 2 drops and water on clothes is what works for me. I

will stay with that.

Salsero
01-26-2005, 04:30 AM
:welcome: Adding water seems to

be a good idea. I´ve tried 3 drops of AE mixed with water on my neck and a little bit of SOE gel on the hands. Will

see the results. The smell is not too strong, so nobody has too sneeze.