PDA

View Full Version : People talking about pheromnes smelling bad!?

Inthewoods
01-20-2005, 06:30 AM
So I've digged into those forums and some people say that people say that they smell bad.(because

mones). Some say that they have been commented for their "piss smell". Especially by

mothers?
wtf!!!!!!????????????
I just bought some mones and I dont want to smell.
Can this bad effect be erased

with colonge.

And I thougt that pheros are scentless.?...

So, is this smell factor worth attention?

What

is your wisdom about it?

thanks

InternationalPlayboy
01-20-2005, 07:09 AM
I

just bought some mones and I dont want to smell.
Can this bad effect be erased with colonge.

thanks

That's why there is so much discussion about using colognes as "cover scents" here.

Some mones smell worst than others. Some people can't smell them at all and others are extremely sensitive

to them. If you bought an unscented product, that means there was no "flavoring" added, it's just raw pheromones in

a carrier. So it is suggested that you use a good cologne with them, though not always necessary, depending on the

product.

A scented pheromone product has cologne or essential oils added to it, so it doesn't require a

cover scent. If one is used anyway, care must be taken that the scent of your cologne doesn't clash with the

product's scent.

oscar
01-20-2005, 07:54 AM
Inthewoods,

Are you

joking?
There are several thousand posts on this forum dealing with this topic. Try doing a search before starting

a frivolous thread. We're not planning to start over just because you just got here. Read the sticky threads to

understand what is expected of you.

And if you ever plan to double post the same thread in different forums

again, expect one to be deleted, and expect your posting privileges to be suspended.

The call is "Thread

Whoring". The warning has been issued.

Oscar
Love-Scent Forums

BIONIC MAN
01-20-2005, 08:17 PM
So I've

digged into those forums and some people say that people say that they smell bad.(because mones). Some say that they

have been commented for their "piss smell". Especially by mothers?
wtf!!!!!!????????????
I just bought some mones

and I dont want to smell.
Can this bad effect be erased with colonge.

And I thougt that pheros are

scentless.?...

So, is this smell factor worth attention?

What is your wisdom about it?

thanks

none heavy products usually have the most stink and they cause the more sex reactions and repulse

reactions.rone and nol are the more friendly musk scents. so you will not please everyone with your mones . you have

to use the mones for your target audience. business-social-sex:LOL: