PDA

View Full Version : question about Yes

**DONOTDELETE**
11-18-2001, 09:09 AM
I have already ordered pi but it wont be hare for another few days, however I do have the pheromone Yes, i bought it a while ago and have found out in here that it isn\'t really that strong, however I am stuck with it until I get my new pheros. Anyway does anyone have any ideas on the best way to use it, ie how many sprays and where? my girlfriend is coming down later!

Thanks for any responses

paul c.

P.S., donald duck aswell as using speedreading why don\'t you try photoreading to learn quickly?

oscar
11-18-2001, 09:42 AM
paul c,

Let your nose be your guide. Yes has a very powerful scent, and you don\'t want to over-do it! Too much of any fragrance, with or without pheros can be a turn-off. Go easy on it, and hope for the best. images/icons/wink.gif

Good Luck,
Oscar images/icons/laugh.gif

proteus
11-18-2001, 03:54 PM
Well Yes has a very strong smell and from that perspective it\'s very easy to OD on it - when I first used it I didn\'t know any better and used two big sprays on my hands (figured I\'d use it on my hands so that if I ODed I could easily wash it off - this was when I was just starting using pheros and was paranoid about causing folks to run from me images/icons/laugh.gif ). Anyway, with those two sprays I had the whole car of the train sniffling, asking what was smelling so strong etc., a few looks in my direction images/icons/laugh.gif , luckily enough not hostile looks images/icons/laugh.gif , and so first thing I did when I got of the train was wash my hands with soap at a restroom. This helped but at the end of the day I could still smell the Yes even though I\'d washed my hands countless times). Basically when I use YES now I use one spray behind the ear, then apply a drop of PF on top of it. This seems to work well for me and I seem to have somewhat more interesting responses from ladies if I add the spray of Yes when I\'m wearing PF too, than without it. On its own though Yes doesn\'t seem to have any effect for me with the ladies other than being strong-smelling. So as has already been said in the prior post, GO EASY on the Yes as it really does pack one hell of a musky smell punch.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-19-2001, 08:36 PM
Hey everybody, i\'m new to pheromones, at least to using them. If been reading up on the for some time. I recently bought the \"Yes\" cologne, i just wanted to start out with it because it was cheap and i was low on money, but anyways it came in the mail when i was at vacation and i got into an motercycle accident on the way back so i haven\'t had a chance to use it in 6 weeks so i let a friend use it, and he is getting about 5-10 hits a day between his work (grocery store), college classes, and church. I think it is working pretty good for just starting off.

Has anyone tried mixing Yes and APC together? Because i found a place to get APC really cheap.

oscar
11-19-2001, 10:02 PM
Drifter,

Welcome!
YES already has more fragrance than you need. You don\'t want to be mixing another scented product like APC with it. Plus, APC\'s another phero lightweight. Save up for some NPA or AFA to fortify your YES.

Besides, there\'s bootleg APC out there. A lightweight\'s bad enough, but a BOGUS lightweight is a real waste of bucks! If you\'re determined to buy APC, buy it from Bruce. At least you\'ll get what you\'re paying for.

Oscar images/icons/wink.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-19-2001, 11:50 PM
I already use photoreading as well great thing to know how to do to.
DD