PDA

View Full Version : Pheromones and Family Members

Blingman
01-16-2005, 11:56 PM
Forgive me if you've heard this before, but I'm a newbie and I have to

ask. What effect do pheromones have on family members? My life is kinda like Everybody Loves Raymond where I

live so close to me parents that I see a lot of them, and I'd be well beyond freaked out if my mother

started coming on to me :run: .

SirAngel
01-17-2005, 12:36 AM
Yes it has..have a look here:

Christmas Unpleasantness & Observations (http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12780) .
Maby some

of the others can show you some more threads.

Friendly1
01-17-2005, 07:30 AM
My nieces get a little agitated

around me. I have always been kind of crazy with them, so I usually keep them laughing. But they can get upset

pretty quickly if I am wearing strong applications of pheromones.

The closer the relative, the less likely your

pheromone signature will be attractive to that person. Relatives by marriage, rather than by blood, may react

similarly to your friends and acquaintances. That is, if they already know you, it will take them time to adjust to

your new signature. But some of them may become more flirty (or intimidated).

CptKipling
01-17-2005, 08:58 AM
Generally, your mum won't like

what your wearing. All other reactions can be kind of mixed or non-existant.

Blingman
01-17-2005, 11:41 PM
Well as long as she doesn't

start acting like the girls in the product testimonials I'll be fine.

Gegogi
01-18-2005, 01:03 AM
"But some of them may become more flirty (or intimidated)."

I made the mistake of wearing a

heavy application of NPA and SOE to a recent relative's wedding. I have lots of female cousins. They're like

causal acquaintances as a rarely see them (only weddings & funerals). Anywho, one of them--a Korean cutie about

22--came onto me bigtime, infront of everybody! She started out being flirty but after a few drinks things got out

of hand. She kept sitting on my lap, kissing me (big wet ones) and saying very naughty things! Really pissed off my

date and I got a lot of funny looks from older relatives (her older sisters didn't seem to care). Maybe she thought

I was safe because I was a relative and among witnesses, but the tease was too much. The next day she pretended like

nothing happened and nobody said a word about it.

SirAngel
01-18-2005, 01:36 AM
Gegogi, would you please tell

us how much you wore and the application points?

Blingman
01-18-2005, 09:49 PM
I should be ok, all my distant

family members live on a different coast line. The only person that I'm really worried about getting a hit from is

my mother. That woud be wrong on several vommit inducing levels.... :nono:

Gegogi
01-18-2005, 11:07 PM
I put a dab of NPA on my neck,

chest and wrists, and 4 or 5 inch stripes of SOE on the same points. I wore Burberry Weekend as a cover. It's

almost impossible for me to OD. I can really lay on the 'mones.

Incidentally the last time I saw that

particular cousin she was 11 or 12 years old! My mother has 9 brothers and sisters--some younger than me--so I have

a boatload of cousins I barely know.

SirAngel
01-19-2005, 12:48 AM
I put a dab of

NPA on my neck, chest and wrists, and 4 or 5 inch stripes of SOE on the same points. I wore Burberry Weekend as a

cover. It's almost impossible for me to OD. I can really lay on the 'mones.

Incidentally the last time I saw

that particular cousin she was 11 or 12 years old! My mother has 9 brothers and sisters--some younger than me--so I

have a boatload of cousins I barely know.
Thanks Gegogi :thumbsup:

Friendly1
01-19-2005, 07:13 AM
My mother is sometimes nervous

when she is around me. She is not, so far as I can determine, sexually nervous. I have learned to go really easy

on the pheromones (or without) when I am going to be around close relatives for long periods of time (several hours

or something like that).

No one in my family has given me boob rubs or anything sexual like that (that I can

recall, and I think I would recall something like that). Gegogi's cousin experience sounds interesting, but I

would have to say that the unfamiliarity between them made her susceptible to his strong pheromone signature. Or

maybe she is, inside, just a rebellious girl who occasionally lets alcohol liberate her feelings.

ManBeast
01-20-2005, 01:18 PM
I saw my whole family over the

winter break. My grandparents don't seem to mind the `mones, I'm going to credit that to the fact that their noses

probably aren't working very well at 80+ years old. ;) One Aunt (who doesn't like me much to begin with) was even

more stand-offish in conversation than normal, but always seemed to sit near me... My younger cousins who really

despised me for a while it seemed were a lot more friendly than normal. All other relatives (other side of family,

uncle, siblings) behaved as normal. Granted I kept it to SOE and a weeeeeeeeeee bit of chikara around them, because

I didn't want to set off the Aunt that doesn't like me.

MB

MOBLEYC57
01-22-2005, 04:39 PM
I put a dab of NPA

on my neck, chest and wrists, and 4 or 5 inch stripes of SOE on the same points. I wore Burberry Weekend as a cover.

It's almost impossible for me to OD. I can really lay on the 'mones.

Incidentally the last time I saw that

particular cousin she was 11 or 12 years old! My mother has 9 brothers and sisters--some younger than me--so I have

a boatload of cousins I barely know.
Gegogi, excuse me for dissecting your work, but I pay attention to

everyone in my age range when they post their hits/good reactions, so ......

"I put a dab of NPA on

my neck, chest and wrists..."

Would that be 3 or 4 dabs of NPA, and is that with or without NPA's

insert? Is Weekend the best of your "smell me good" batch? :blink:

Thanks! :thumbsup:

Gegogi
01-22-2005, 05:03 PM
I'm not terribly precise in my

mixes. I normally use between 4 and 6 dabs of NPA and that's with the bottle top insert. I hold my finger slightly

loose as a bit more leaks out. If I hold the finger tight I hardly get any NPA. I usually bring the bottle with me

and refresh with several dabs later, especially if I end up at a bar or party. I don't OD easily so I can pour it

on.

Actually I prefer Issay Miyake and Calvin Kein One over Weekend. They have a similar vibe but are more

subdued and refined. I wear them at work. Weekend is stronger and longer lasting and thus better for smoke infested

bars and parties. Plus lots of younger women compliment me when I wear it...

And like others, I've learned

to avoid wearing 'mones when I'm around family.