1 x

FREE Scent of Eros, Edge, Alter Ego and Chikara samples
1 x Androstenone Pheromone Concentrate for men
1 x

Passion Pheromone Attractant for Men
1 x Scent of Eros for Men

$264.70

I have been

trying to get this in for the last half hour. Can someone please help me. This is the second time this has

happened to me. Hopefully Bruce u can help me out and I still can get this.

Darrell

Marlboro_man
01-16-2005, 10:07 PM
what do you need help

with?

polishkid99
01-16-2005, 10:21 PM
Everytime I tried finalizing the order it came up page cant be displayed. The icon jazzy special was still there.

I checked again and the icon was gone probably due to it being midnight on the east coast. It tried out of

curiosity just buying it again at normal price and the final your order page comes "cant be displayed" It always

happen to me. I know dont wait till the last minute but then again it should work till that time. Then again I

tried after the deadline just ot order at regular prices and I still had problems. Maybe I can figure it out. I

had to copy it so people dont think I'm giving a line of bull. Have a great week all. Bruce CONGRATS on your new

daughter.

Darrell

Marlboro_man
01-16-2005, 10:28 PM
At quick guess it sounds to

me like a problem with your cookies. Check your IE settings and lower security .

polishkid99
01-16-2005, 10:35 PM
That

may be it but it is confusing. The purchases i have made before during the day and not the specials have gone

through. Maybe my computer is tired at nite; lol Not a clue. Can maneuver around, pick items but not purchase.

Ill look at it in the morning. Not much I can do now. Couldnt get online help either. I mean even Oscar has to

have time off; lol Thanks again and have a great week.

oscar
01-17-2005, 01:39 AM
polishkid,

It's just about 3:30

A.M Eastern Time and the "Happy Birthday Jasmine" specials are still showing on the store page. I did a test order

of the check / money order variety on one of the specials and it went right through, so I'm not sure why you were

having a problem.

Perhaps as Marlboro Man suggested it could be a cookie thing. If you still can't order after

adjusting your security settings, try ordering by phone : 1-800-662-8633.

Oscar :)

belgareth
01-17-2005, 04:34 AM
It could be cookies but is

unlikely to be the security settings unless you have similar problems elsewhere. Lowering your security settings

from the default is really not a good idea even though it is a common practice.

If clearing your cookies, doing

a disk cleanup and restarting does not resolve the problem, you can e-mail LS for help with your order:

support@love-scent(spammers suck).com.

oscar
01-17-2005, 05:56 AM
I'll always defer to bel's advice

on computer stuff since he knows his stuff and I'm relatively clueless by comparison.

But I wonder if in lieu of

actually lowering your security levels, if you could get through by adding "love-scent.com" and

"secure.love-scent.com" (with the appropriate "https://" prefix) as a "Trusted Site" in your current security

configuration.

Oscar :)

belgareth
01-17-2005, 06:16 AM
Oscar's suggestions might

help.

Since this weekend I was working on some record keeping I have stats available. In 2004 we fixed more than

600 security related computer invasions in my small company. Of those 600+, over 400 were in the last quarter of the

year. I'm not paranoid, those guys really are out to get you! Please guard your computer security at all times.

writerguy
01-17-2005, 07:37 AM
I had the same -- or similar --

problem ordering online last night. When I tried to check out, got the error page. Gave up and phoned the order in.

Operator had never heard of the TGIF specials, or the Jazzy discount, but I walked her through it and I think I got

the right stuff at the right price.

We'll see.

Writerguy

Bruce
01-17-2005, 09:18 AM
I answered Polishkid's PM version

of this already, but there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the cart. With this super sale thing on we are

literally getting a continuous stream of orders like never before in the history of the company. Polishkid gave me

details of his problem that sound identical to a broken internet connection.

But anyway, we are going to

leave the entire sale run for an additional 24 hours. I didn't realize it was a holiday today! Man, I am out of

it. :-)

Cheers,
Bruce

belgareth
01-17-2005, 09:26 AM
That kind of problem is almost

always associated with the local machine or their connection.

writerguy
01-17-2005, 09:45 AM
Yeah, Bel, my 19-yr-old son

revealed that he had "cleaned out a bunch of stuff" on our computer earlier yesterday afternoon, so God only knows

what he did.

But the phone order worked, so I didn't miss out. What a concept: pick up the phone, tell an

actual human what you want, and pay. Why does it seem so much more iffy than clicking on a secure server?

Bruce, glad to see the Jazzy Super Sale is so successful. Hope you're getting some sleep with that new

bundle of joy around.

WG

belgareth
01-17-2005, 09:49 AM
Hey, those 19 year old kid

techs are great! We get a ton of work from their parents after they fix their computer. :lol:

Bruce
01-17-2005, 10:38 AM
Thanks to All

I am truly the

chief cook and bottle washer (or however that expression goes). Two boys with the flu, newborn baby, recovering

mother (who I am trying to keep away from the sick boys) etc etc. Sleep is broken up, but I lie down with the kids

and get started early. Somehow by morning I've gotten a good few hours in.

Life on the edge...
Keeps me

out of trouble

B

writerguy
01-17-2005, 12:35 PM
Bruce, man, I've been there

with sick lil boys. Just when they need the comfort of mama's arms the most, they have to stay away.

Getting sick yourself is a given. I remember deciding I would just hold them tight, give them every bit of

the love and comfort they need and just accept the flu bug that was sure to come. It wasn't pretty, but we lived.

It's snot forever.

And then they grow up. My son the computer virus was home from his sophomore year at

Georgia Southern, this weekend and got a stomach bug. Spent Sunday sitting on the edge of his bathtub, waiting to

see which end would blow next. I had to resist the temptation to go down there and hold him, big as he is, while he

hurled.

I did give him the back rub he asked for, and I realized that the love I felt that moment for my son

hasn't lessened since he was a little guy.

This IS the good life.

polishkid99
01-19-2005, 06:09 PM
Hey guys it has to be my

computer and the cookie thing. Hopefully I figure it out. I was able to order on computer at the office. Bruce I

appreciate your help and the extension. I was able to get the special; again thanks. Looking forward to trying

out some products I never had. In the future I will use another computer.

Later
Darrell