PDA

View Full Version : Wagg or SOE

Marlboro_man
01-16-2005, 06:19 PM
I am going to take

advantage of the Jazzy special and I'm looking for the expierienced users opinions on these products. I cannot

make up my mind and cannot afford both of them at the moment.:wave:

tounge
01-16-2005, 09:01 PM
I am going to

take advantage of the Jazzy special and I'm looking for the expierienced users opinions on these products. I

cannot make up my mind and cannot afford both of them at the moment.:wave:

What are you

looking for the products to do? Be a bit more specific in your expectations of the product. And then maybe, I can

guide you in the right direction.

Marlboro_man
01-16-2005, 09:04 PM
I am just looking for

another product to try and from what I read they both seem to do the same general thing unless I am misunderstanding

what people say about them. I already own Newbie kit, chikara, and some gels (that I haven't expiremented with

yet) Basically how would you explain the difference between the 2. Thanks for the help.

tounge
01-16-2005, 09:19 PM
I am just

looking for another product to try and from what I read they both seem to do the same general thing unless I am

misunderstanding what people say about them. I already own Newbie kit, chikara, and some gels (that I haven't

expiremented with yet) Basically how would you explain the difference between the 2. Thanks for the

help.

Well in my case, Wagg makes me more relaxed and helps to tone down any none product I

may be wearing.

SOE is hit and miss. It usually makes people more talkitive around me, and often has the

wrong people Bullshit my leg off.

Marlboro_man
01-16-2005, 09:27 PM
Thanks for the feedback

:cheers: ! Anyone else have similar or different opinions as I have about 30 minutes left to make my decision.

Bkflip
01-16-2005, 09:34 PM
Ied pick wagg. I could never get

soe to work and its easy to mesure anything elce.

Marlboro_man
01-16-2005, 09:44 PM
Thanks for the advice guys,

I went with the WAGG