PDA

View Full Version : More than two sprays of Chikara?

zxd
01-16-2005, 12:33 PM
Is it

advisable to use more than two sprays of Chikara? With two sprays, I haven't been getting much of any noticeable

hits, I added in a dab of NPA and still same results...I'm thinking of going up to 4 sprays or maybe even more, is

this advisible?

Also, if I do OD then how long does an OD last for?

Gegogi
01-16-2005, 12:39 PM
It depends on you and your

friends. I can put on as much as I want without OD problems. I've used 6 or 7 sprays manys times, often with a few

dabs of NPA or TE and kept in the groove. The best advise is to experiement and find your ideal dose.

bjf
01-16-2005, 02:56 PM
If you have the new chikara (dull

grye cap), you might try going from 2 DOWN to 1.

The old beta stuff, shiny silver cap, go as high as like

SirAngel
01-16-2005, 04:29 PM
If you have the new

chikara (dull grye cap), you might try going from 2 DOWN to 1.

The old beta stuff, shiny silver cap, go as high

as like 3,4,5

Does the new Chikara give off a bigger spray?

Skyy
01-16-2005, 06:04 PM
Thing is with the new Chikara, 2

sprays alone is a powerful smell, If you do put on 3 id recommend airing out for atleast 1 hour cause even 2 sprays

is a scent OD for like 30 mins, unless ofc you put 2 sprays under your shirt and one on your throat area...

Marlboro_man
01-16-2005, 06:21 PM
I typically wear 3 sprays

and add a 4th after 3-4 hours but then again I am usually in bars where I am fighting all the smoke and others smell

that go with it.:drunk:

zxd
01-16-2005, 06:56 PM
Yeah, I think I have the dull grey

one, I'm not sure though. I've been doing 2 usually, today I did like 6 and didn't notice anything. Or maybe

people were pissed but I didn't notice.

Marlboro_man
01-16-2005, 07:10 PM
OH yeah by the way I have

the dull grey cap also.

I typically wear 3 sprays and add a 4th after 3-4 hours but then

again I am usually in bars where I am fighting all the smoke and others smell that go with it.:drunk:

bjf
01-16-2005, 07:19 PM
The dull grey cap one releases sprays

2.6 times bigger, I believe. If you haven't experimented with 1, it is time to.

DrSmellThis
01-16-2005, 07:26 PM
Good questions. It would be

nice to get some useful information on this.

zxd
01-17-2005, 10:45 PM
hey, how do i know which chikara i

have, can anyone show ap icture with the comparison of the two, because mine is grey but it could also be classified

as silver

SirAngel
01-18-2005, 12:29 AM
I have some useful information

about this Chikara issue from Belgareth:

From my

perspective there are 4 versions because I got to test the pre-release which was stronger scented and more vanilla.

The next release was the first beta which had a more musky fragrance and came in a bottle with a temporary label. It

didn't have the bambo picture on it. The next beta was the so called weak beta. There was some mix up in the

fragrance and the scent is pretty weak. It had the first bambo label and a shiny cap. The last is the current

version which has the white spray head, bambo label and a full scent. I don't believe there is any diference

between the version's pheromone concentration, only the scent. The weak scent version has

provided me lots of great hits.

oscar
01-18-2005, 02:19 AM
I have some useful

information about this Chikara issue from Belgareth:

From my perspective there are 4 versions because I got to test

the pre-release which was stronger scented and more vanilla. The next release was the first beta which had a more

musky fragrance and came in a bottle with a temporary label. It didn't have the bambo picture on it. The next beta

was the so called weak beta. There was some mix up in the fragrance and the scent is pretty weak. It had the first

bambo label and a shiny cap. The last is the current version which has the white spray head, bambo label and a full

scent. I don't believe there is any diference between the version's pheromone concentration, only the

scent. The weak scent version has provided me lots of great

hits.
SirAngel,

What you excerpted there IS useful information, but is

misleading because it is dated.

Since the time of Belgareth's post, the final version of Chikara was released

in a bottle with a dull silver color lid resembling brushed aluminum or nickel, with a sprayer button of the same

color beneath.
The new cap is further distinguished by the fact that unlike the old one which was like polished

chrome and totally cylindrical, this one has a widened knurl at the top.

Since the time of

this thread (http://pherolibrary.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11601&goto=nextnewest) posted in September, all

Chikara has been packaged as stated above to the best of my knowledge.

Oscar :)

SirAngel
01-18-2005, 07:40 AM
thanks for pointing that out

for us Oscar.
Any changes?
Or just diffrent intesity of the scent, bigger spray and

same content of pheromones?

DollarTen
01-18-2005, 08:34 PM
I 've honestly had better

results with small amounts of chikara, at first i tried 6 sprays (yeah, OD) then got down to 3 sprays until i

started noticing results. I had the kind of "more is better!" attitude, which doesnt quite work for pheromones.

Hope this helps

DrSmellThis
01-19-2005, 12:01 AM
Lately I'm thinking it's

good to use small amounts of Chikara (1 spray or two half sprays, maybe) in combination with edge, A1, and mabe

other -mones. The idea is a certain sexy and intimate effect that has Chikara as a part, but not as the overwhelming

emphasis. We'll see how long that lasts. ;)

tounge
01-19-2005, 11:51 AM
What the hell is up with Chikara?

When it first came out, it was the wonder Pheromone. Many people were reporting hit after hit. Now there is a lot of

reporting of OD's and less and less hits of a sexual value.

And the same pattern seems to be holding true

for Perception. Great hits after it first came out, and now less of the hit reports on it. Any theroies?

Surreal
01-19-2005, 12:50 PM
yes here is one.....

dollarten stated the classic mistake 'more is better'.....

less nonnewbies are reporting thier experiences

because it is becoming commen place for them. and more newbies are trying it with thier classic mistake in mone

procedures.

:)