PDA

View Full Version : Pheromax versions

BassMan
01-15-2005, 04:39 PM
I just got the

Pheromax from last week's auction. Is there a way to tell from the box if it is the new or old formula? The box has

a sticker on it that says "The Original," does that mean it's the none-nol formulation?

-Bass

Bruce
01-15-2005, 05:07 PM
Hi Bass,

No. That is very

confusing though, I know. They must mean "not some cheap bootleg immitation" kind of a thing. They always had that

sticker on there. I don't think there are any more of the "original formula" bottles left (in the sense you

mean).

B

BassMan
01-15-2005, 06:13 PM
Hi Bass,

No. That

is very confusing though, I know. They must mean "not some cheap bootleg immitation" kind of a thing. They always

had that sticker on there. I don't think there are any more of the "original formula" bottles left (in the sense

you mean).

BThanks. The stuff does smell like it's got A1 in it.

Is the new formula:

none
1200 nol
2000 A1

? I looked on their web site and they seem to have none and nol reversed. It _does_ have

more none than nol, right?

-Bass

oscar
01-17-2005, 01:56 AM
Bass,

I just recently sought

verification of the formula from the makers of Pheromax since I'm (slowly but surely) putting together some updates

for the blurbs on the store site.

What you've got there is correct. It is confusing that at two different

places on the P-Max site the A-None and A-Nol values are reversed. I'll probably be using milligrams instead of

micrograms since that's the standard we've used in the past. When I finally make it happen it will indicate:

2mg of A-1
1.8mg of Androstenone
1.2mg of Alpha-Androstenol

Oscar :)

CptKipling
01-17-2005, 09:08 AM
Oscar,

Do you want to

update the Product Table as well?