PDA

View Full Version : I got the Edge and AE- But no success, what am I doing wrong

**DONOTDELETE**
11-17-2001, 02:57 PM
images/icons/mad.gif I am using the Edge and also Alter Ego. I have only had them about a week, but no luck so far. Can someone advise Please!!!!!!!!! images/icons/crazy.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-17-2001, 06:05 PM
Me either. I having been wearing AE + Edge (unscented) for a month. Nothing happened. I ordered NPA and PI and AFA last week, hope these three work.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-17-2001, 08:51 PM
Try the Jambat mix if you haven\'t already. Check out the new Hit Squard post by Chemist. It\'s there. images/icons/smile.gif

Jaggy
11-18-2001, 07:38 AM
Gavman & Richard

How much of each are you using? You may be Od\'ing, or maybe as discussed in other threads you two may be the types who need a product with more nol than non.

oscar
11-18-2001, 08:05 AM
gavman,

You didn\'t mention whether you had the scented Edge or the original. I\'ll assume you have the \"unscented\".
AE\'s scent is great, but it\'s subtle. There\'s only enough fragrance there to cover its own pheros.
You definitely need a fragrance (cologne, E-oil etc.) to cover The Edge. Some people can\'t smell it, but to most of us its aroma is rather piss-like. Try to find a cologne that suits you to cover TE\'s scent. Use only one spray of the Edge, especially if you\'re adding AE.

Richard,

Same as above advice to gavman, but even MORE SO for NPA and PI. These two both pack a serious stink. But strangely, NPA in particular tends to improve the fragrance of some scents when added in the right proportions (ex. APC/NPA as in the Jambat mix). AFA on the other hand is comparitively scentless.

jambat,

How does one make the Jambat mix using AE and the Edge?

Remember,too much is far worse than too little. images/icons/wink.gif

Oscar images/icons/smile.gif

**DONOTDELETE**
11-18-2001, 09:05 PM
How does one make the JB mix using Edge and AE? You don\'t. images/icons/smile.gif

As for having Edge and AE you may want to try ODing on AE alone if you haven\'t tried a normal dosage. I hear AE is pretty good stuff.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-19-2001, 12:46 PM
Have you tried AE by itself, as i say play aroudn a bit try less or more or different areas or different ratios.

Hey jambat The edge and NPA have rone in them as well which will probably change a few of the databases by the others.

So mixing the edge and AE gives us a bit more rone plus the secret ingredients which really are driving soem people mad, the opposite is probably going to reverse engineer the compounds anyway. Well this rone thing is getting interesting, we should probably pay more attention to it seeing as though not much is known about it.

Jambat any idea on what the secret stuff is. He he images/icons/laugh.gif you might have an idea.